chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

south carolina

South Carolina hired Shane Beamer as its new head coach, the school announced Sunday. An introductory press conference will be held Monday. This will be the first head-coaching gig for the 43-year-old Beamer, who is the son of former Virginia Tech coach Frank Beamer.

SHOWS you what having a daddy in the right profession.

chico2663

Athletic director Roy Tanner was sold after examining Beamer’s background and abilities. Another plus was that Beamer spent four seasons (2007-10) with the Gamecocks under Steve Spurrier and drew rave reviews from his time on campus.
    “I believe that Shane Beamer is the perfect fit to be the head football coach at the University of South Carolina,” Tanner said. “He has worked under some of the greatest coaches in college football and has taken those lessons to become one of the bright, young minds in the game. I believe Shane’s energy, enthusiasm, commitment and fondness for our school and program will be met favorably by our student-athletes, staff and fans.”

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Brutal conference

Guy probably lowest paid coach in SEC

Low risk for SC here

chico2663

yes, i got to root against anyone who coached at okla. My niece got her degree in architecture from okla, i haven't talked to her since the day she stepped on campus

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153480

he'll be lucky to last 2 seasons

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Get a good recruiting base in Georgia. He will be fine. State loaded with good football players. UGA let's some of the best get away. Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, Deshaun Watson. These 3 only scratch the surface. UGA should compete for a national championship every year.