mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you have to buy picks you are in the wrong business. What makes you think that you can out think a Computer that is worth several million times what your little pea brain is? I know of no one in here other than myself that is a consistent winner at wagering and I paid my dues to learn how to do it. You fools (and that is EVERYONE in here) think that you know so much you can just dive in and win money. You CAN NOT!!!
    It is same old Bull S**t with you people, yet NO ONE in here has enough guts to wager me head on. All talk. That is all you people are. Totally and inexcusably worthless.
    Also, when you see this clown post a play it’s quadruple auto fade. It’s the same old bullshit with this clown... talks, talks and talks. I’ve offered him multiple head on wagers and he runs. BigCowardQH.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That photo looked like my old bedroom Clifton New Jersey has to be around 2011-2012

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    We need to get this guy laid.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

you must have purchased pinnacle420 package

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That photo looked like my old bedroom Clifton New Jersey has to be around 2011-2012
    Amazing you haven't been laid in all those years.....

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Let’s get you a hooker. I’m for real. Full throttle with video report. I’ll 100% buy. Just absolutely demolish it pal. Send her packing to Santa Claus, Indiana after.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Morongo has gave us a 4 unit Christmas gift... don’t miss out

miaplus3
    miaplus3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3036

We all win & we all loose. Personally the problem with moi is falls into the money management domain. I'm sure I pick my share of winners cause I've been doing it for so long, but discipline tends to drift out the window.

My base bet may be small, but when I go on a run I just bet more & more...I will indulge SLOTS which compares to having on oozing STD.

First 12