reallyhardtowin
    reallyhardtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Tom Herman let go this week? impact on K State with others starting to sit out

Sam Cosmi has opted out on the offensive line - projected 1st or 2nd round lineman
    Caden Sterns has done the same on defense

Rumor is that he may be out this week with only Kansas State left and Kansas game being scrapped.

I hate to see my money train leave but he sucks.

Kansas State has played Texas extremely well last few years. Texas can not beat purple teams - TCU or K State.
    10 points seems like a lot for an unmotivated team.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

What's the point of opting out with one game left? Why not just finish your career with your teammates?

reallyhardtowin

1 or 2 games plus bowl game - who knows. It reminds me of bowl season - after Iowa State loss than we all quit since we can't get to the conference championship

I am looking more of the angle on how to win money on the next game

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Urban Meyer time!!!! Gonna win a national championship in 3 different major conferences. book it

reallyhardtowin

I sure hope you are right. I never thought I'd see one in my lifetime. Should (woulda, coulda) had a 2nd one but Colt got hurt in 2009.
    Rumor has it that Herman will be gone this Sunday.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

With so many of the bowl games expected to be canceled theres no reason for high draft picks to play out their college careers this year.

Normally I'd say it was a bitch move, but these guys opting out now kinda makes sense.

Pocket the $$$

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Urban Meyer time!!!! Gonna win a national championship in 3 different major conferences. book it
    lmfaoooooo

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

While Herman hasn't been great...his biggest mistake was picking a shit qb. Good "football player" but shit qb. His record would of been far better with Buechele under center. Tired of everyone feeling sorry for Ehlinger like he deserved better, maybe if could complete a deep ball with any actual consistency he would of gotten better. Good Riddance to them both

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

He will be let go by the end of the year for sure.

reallyhardtowin

Inside Texas reporting handful of players including key starters did not practice today due to potential COVID. I typically bet against Herman (except bowl games) and getting more and more convinced Kansas State plus 10 is the right pick - sprinkled with 1/4 unit on the ML.
    Texas has fought the issue all season with not supporting the Eyes of Texas. Weird year to say the least.