LOL. Where’s Frank Drebin?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

JJ , did you release to Zeta’s sister ?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

He can hire himself to represent himself.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    He can hire himself to represent himself.
    You are out of order your Honor..

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    What are the charges?? Being awesome??
    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I think he should get credit. Only person I’ve seen that can infuriate the SBR pro pack who think they should get some sort of bow down respect for posting on a public forum and renewing their membership with points given to them. I would turn pro if JJ makes him player of the month today. Just to see the overreaction from it would be worth the 100 dollars
    You guys really like this to be a place loaded with misinformation about sports, stats, gambling, etc? You think it's entertaining for a guy to come in and argue and fight over an incorrect location, field type, win/loss stat for players, fake lines, personnel, etc. And you think he should be rewarded?

The guys bumping his threads so he gives them attention is already wrong, but why do you guys want to bring this place down when it comes to sports and gambling? I'm not trying to hate here, but it seems pretty uncool to behave like that. And you guys think it's funny?

Maybe you guys are just misinformed on what's really going on with that guy.

If you're not a part of the solution, then you are part of the problem, but to want the problem to be bad sports info posted and to defend and reward it, that's fukked up.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Fuk. Don't ban him. I promise to stay out of his threads, just don't ban him.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

She offered her honor. I homered her offer. All night long I was on her and off her.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    She offered her honor. I homered her offer. All night long I was on her and off her.
    She blew me in the car, passed the driving test by far. Skank knew her position, came to the date without a pot to piss in.

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3018

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    You guys really like this to be a place loaded with misinformation about sports, stats, gambling, etc? You think it's entertaining for a guy to come in and argue and fight over an incorrect location, field type, win/loss stat for players, fake lines, personnel, etc. And you think he should be rewarded?
    The guys bumping his threads so he gives them attention is already wrong, but why do you guys want to bring this place down when it comes to sports and gambling? I'm not trying to hate here, but it seems pretty uncool to behave like that. And you guys think it's funny?
    If you're not a part of the solution, then you are part of the problem, but to want the problem to be bad sports info posted and to defend and reward it, that's fukked up.

You do have to remember this is part of the entertainment on SBR. I love reading his threads and seeing people get riled up over the internet. Who knows if Morino is actually a real person, has anyone verified that or he might just be a mod impersonating to be a very bag gambler. What I don't understand is why can't people who don't like Morino just ignore him or not click on any of his threads. On occasions he does go to other people's thread and comment but not often so what gives? If people are afraid of fake lines shouldn't they be the one to blame for not verifying first....

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Exactly, morino is a litmus for the thin skinned and easily triggered

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Fuk. Don't ban him. I promise to stay out of his threads, just don't ban him.
    Yeah, at least wait until New Year. I’m almost done with my Christmas shopping paid for exclusively by moron. Just need a few more wins and I’m set. Merry Christmas, moron!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    You do have to remember this is part of the entertainment on SBR. I love reading his threads and seeing people get riled up over the internet. Who knows if Morino is actually a real person, has anyone verified that or he might just be a mod impersonating to be a very bag gambler. What I don't understand is why can't people who don't like Morino just ignore him or not click on any of his threads. On occasions he does go to other people's thread and comment but not often so what gives? If people are afraid of fake lines shouldn't they be the one to blame for not verifying first....
    Posting bad info and fighting about it like it's true is not part of the entertainment at SBR...lol.

Why would you even think so?

I don't know about all the other stuff, I don't pay attention, but I do feel responsible for it. Setting records straight and my Morono OCD test years ago and then testing the mods this year, when it wasn't even about Morono, I think were misunderstood by many in the Forum.

But at least you're entertained.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Well if some of the lifers on SBR aren’t some of the biggest douche bags here who constantly bemoan anyone who isn’t a part of their weird group and doesn’t turn pro then maybe I would agree to your comments. But it’s a checks and balances type situation. This guy infuriates them so they can leave people be on here. And honestly about the posting of bad info, we used to if not still do have paid posters that were in here to steer people a certain way so it’s not much different. People have to figure out who to listen to on their own

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 805

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Well if some of the lifers on SBR aren’t some of the biggest douche bags here who constantly bemoan anyone who isn’t a part of their weird group and doesn’t turn pro then maybe I would agree to your comments. But it’s a checks and balances type situation. This guy infuriates them so they can leave people be on here. And honestly about the posting of bad info, we used to if not still do have paid posters that were in here to steer people a certain way so it’s not much different. People have to figure out who to listen to on their own
    Duke, who are the paid posters? I have QH looking into it also.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    you are a mess.....you are less respected here than Morino.....fukk off
    Says the guy who hasn’t seen his rooster since the Reagan administration. Go eat another Twinkie you fat fuk

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Morino is my favourite poster. He's here to make us all rich.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

lol. some people get the joke and others don't. i enjoy the Thomo Comedy Hour. makes me smile and that's a good thing. carry on Thomo.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26359

thomorino is banned? I mean he would have made a post on this topic at some point.

juicername

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    thomorino is banned? I mean he would have made a post on this topic at some point.
    He is scared of JJ. He included a jjgold post in a "dumb shit" mass reply once and was shitting bricks for a week after.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The investigation is now underway

Good luck to Genie and the team

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

useless poster 20 posts a day of drivel and bad picks
    but mostly really boring insults

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

JJ should be investigated for being the Horses Moderator and never making a Racing Pick

juicername

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    useless poster 20 posts a day of drivel and bad picks
    but mostly really boring insults
    More like 150 posts a day, 90% of them "dumb shit". No joke.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    lol. some people get the joke and others don't. i enjoy the Thomo Comedy Hour. makes me smile and that's a good thing. carry on Thomo.
    x2

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Genie finding some interesting stuff

WOW!! NOT AN ATTORNEY OFFICIAL

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Is he giving out loser plays?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

INVESTIGATION?

FOR WHAT? TO see how anyone could have such a horrible fukkin' record?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unlearn

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What was found in the investigation? That Moronis keyboard needs a new control key for copying and pasting the same insults over and over again?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    What I don't understand is why can't people who don't like Morino just ignore him or not click on any of his threads. On occasions he does go to other people's thread and comment but not often so what gives?
    I agree with this point. He does seem to pretty much stick to his own threads and doesn't stalk people in other threads while plenty of psychos abound on SBR that constantly seem to be derailing other threads by fueling unrelated ongoing feuds. If anything, he's the victim as plenty of folks stalk him.

If the numbers and info are a bit fudgy, maybe SBR should do what some of the online social media platforms are doing and put a warning label on his threads saying "Beware. Posts by this member have been found to contain doctored numbers and unsubstantiated facts. May be fake news." Or just live and let be. He doesn't seem to hurting anyone and he has quite the following.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 805

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    INVESTIGATION?

FOR WHAT? TO see how anyone could have such a horrible fukkin' record?
    Donk, well said. The only investigation needed is how he keeps losing and firing. Who is he stealing the money from?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    JJ should be investigated for being the Horses Moderator and never making a Racing Pick
    worse than that, telling people to not bet horses!!

I mean it's good advice but that seems bad for business
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

So which employees under Moron's account are being investigated?

I mean besides the "master account" its fairly simple as his/her persona guidelines are probably the easiest to follow in forum history to where even a bot couldn't be detected..

Only 5 key words in 3 separate phrases you have to remember when the MA is not available..

dumb shit
    parasite
    fuk off

But I do want to meet the MA genius as his/her capping abilities are off the charts.....

Set me up Gold or is dat you behind the stars?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Investigate who his grade school math teachers were. All should lose their teaching certificates

First 1234 Last