miaplus3
    miaplus3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3036

Betmania & Betphoenix...great books & awesome promos, but, BETTER NOT WIN!

Why do shops do this, you could have net losses with 15 shops, but sign up with one these using their generous promos sign up offers, which they welcome you open arms, but once you commit the "original sin" of winning & they will cut off your limits, cut you off of live action, cut you off of horses, then hope they can last you out while slow playing you.

AND, I mean this does not mean beating a shop constantly or betting steam & so on so forth. Win once with the initial promo & you are labeled.

I claim bullshit on this. I mean this is a GAMBLING site, but they don't want anything to do with gambling, they want donations.

Ok, I've vented.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

theres a dozen books in the A range, zero sympathy man, use your noggin!!!!
    Points Awarded:

Hman gave lonegambler23 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: miaplus3

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by miaplus3 View Post
    Why do shops do this, you could have net losses with 15 shops, but sign up with one these using their generous promos sign up offers, which they welcome you open arms, but once you commit the "original sin" of winning & they will cut off your limits, cut you off of live action, cut you off of horses, then hope they can last you out while slow playing you.

AND, I mean this does not mean beating a shop constantly or betting steam & so on so forth. Win once with the initial promo & you are labeled.

I claim bullshit on this. I mean this is a GAMBLING site, but they don't want anything to do with gambling, they want donations.

Ok, I've vented.
    It's true. Skybook started limiting me after 4 MLB ML bets. So ridiculous. There is a huge drop off from the A books to the B books.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

$250 Betmania limits right off the bat. CS rep said all customers had a $250 limit. There was nothing in the fine print. Starting to look more like a deposit only shop.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Betmanis cut me to 100 after I won last promo and upped the rollover. I ended up again. Doubt I go back

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I've never understood limiting players after they win. Do they think the player has some magical gif that they will keep winning forever? 99 times out of 100 a winner will give it all back and then some eventually, sometimes the very next week. If they don't have the $$ to withstand a few bad weeks or don't know how to balance the book by laying off action maybe they should get into a different business.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pass