Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I didn’t want them to kick it even though I knew win if he makes it.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3212

Jeez, they just about broke the Nebraska Tight End's neck

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

At least I split with the under. If they just would have broke a run at the end, it would have been beautiful.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Bottom line. Iowa is one of the most over rated teams in the Big 10 every season. As promised, the Big 10 is totally worthless minus Ohio State. Terrible Conference.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7090

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Bottom line. Iowa is one of the most over rated teams in the Big 10 every season. As promised, the Big 10 is totally worthless minus Ohio State. Terrible Conference.
    Funniest thing- Ferentz has been B1G Coach of the Year 3 times. He and David Shaw might be the 2 most conservative, overrated coaches ever.
    No Ohio State coach has won coach of the year since 1979 when Earl Bruce won it. Like he was ever better than Urban Meyer or Jim Tressel,

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    Funniest thing- Ferentz has been B1G Coach of the Year 3 times. He and David Shaw might be the 2 most conservative, overrated coaches ever.
    No Ohio State coach has won coach of the year since 1979 when Earl Bruce won it. Like he was ever better than Urban Meyer or Jim Tressel,
    ryan day shared it last year but I kinda like they don’t normally get it. it should be about doing the most with the least and those teams that outperform while osu gets the best in recruiting year after year

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Iowa always plays to win the game. Factor that in when you try to cover a spread. This spread was set too high based on last week's Nebraska's loss.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7090

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    ryan day shared it last year but I kinda like they don’t normally get it. it should be about doing the most with the least and those teams that outperform while osu gets the best in recruiting year after year
    In 2012 Urban Meyer took a 7 loss Ohio State team under Fickell and went 12-0. And did not win COY. The B1G sportswriters have a hatred and bias against OSU that everyone in the league just accepts as correct.

First 12