pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25522

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    Hi Brick. Are you saying that you can’t transfer directly from blockchain to the bitpay card itself? That is true but on Bitpay app there’s a personal wallet which you can transfer your funds to and then load onto your card.
    Not sure if it has changed, but only certain personal wallets were compatible with bitpay wallet.
    I use the Edge and Mycelium.

Here is a list.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25522

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Cashapp sucks.

They banned me for no reason about a year ago.

Did you get paid yet?
    I only loaded cashapp once and then saw Brick post about this over a year ago. Have only used card for some internet purchases.
    I have also heard of other stories similar to Bricks. Cashapp seems like a no go for bigger transactions, even with personal wallet used as a middle.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    Hi Brick. Are you saying that you can’t transfer directly from blockchain to the bitpay card itself? That is true but on Bitpay app there’s a personal wallet which you can transfer your funds to and then load onto your card.
    Okay I'll have to check it out I have the new card but I've only loaded it once.

Definitely a lot different than the old card.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Deposit or withdraw into your own personal wallet then do as you wish with it.
    Isn't this the same guy that was telling BAUS how to wager at Cris???????????

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Isn't this the same guy that was telling BAUS how to wager at Cris???????????
    No, I have never had an account at Cris.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Ever since 5DIMES shut down I've probably sent close to 10K in BTC through Cashapp to Nitrogen & BM. before I finally built up a BR. Interesting how they had no problem sending to a gambling sites wallet address but when it's the other way around suddenly I'm in violation of their T & S. Gee nothing at all SHADY about that.(SHOCKINGLY no email response yet..not exactly holding my breath)

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Ever since 5DIMES shut down I've probably sent close to 10K in BTC through Cashapp to Nitrogen & BM. before I finally built up a BR. Interesting how they had no problem sending to a gambling sites wallet address but when it's the other way around suddenly I'm in violation of their T & S. Gee nothing at all SHADY about that.(SHOCKINGLY no email response yet..not exactly holding my breath)
    Why don't you use BAS??

Doug tushyterror

Why don't you use BAS??
    I got no issues with BM..no need to switch..if BAS is anything like 5D where they keep your payout request in your account for a few days hoping you lose it I'm more than happy at BM.

Fishhead

I got no issues with BM..no need to switch..if BAS is anything like 5D where they keep your payout request in your account for a few days hoping you lose it I'm more than happy at BM.
    BAS is great thus far...........you can never have enough OUTS

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

thats one of the reason why i dont bet much anymore, it is getting so hard to make any money anymore. i think i would be happy right now to make around 2-4 units every 100 units wagered. It is much easier to make this kind of money in the stock or forexmarket now and i dont have to sweat my payout there.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Why don't you use BAS??
    Because he knows Baus is wrong and a drama queen, and you are like his annoying little pet dog with no skin in the game running around yapping about his same incorrect BS. Like you yap about you and your mates stiffing each other and then try to suck SBR users into joining the same group of scammers. Yap yap yap.

Why do you two suddenly have a campaign to attack Bookmaker Fishhead?

You two will lose this battle if you keep pushing the line Baus is going for. He is either lying or mistaken. He had better wake up real soon or post that video proving his claim like he promised. But he won't be able to as he is wrong. Right now he is being given enough rope. If he continues to bump that thread and try to obfuscate with other stuff he will be gone real soon. And as far as I am concerned, you should go with him too if you want to be pushing this smear Bookmaker barrow with him.

They have a bad design betslip that VERY RARELY can catch out bettors when odds move in the milliseconds before they hit confirm bet. They don't change bets after people hit submit, they don't have Baus's account flagged to cheat only him, and it does not only happen in one odds direction. Bettors can end up with better or worse odds. BM are aware and hopefully get a fix in place soon.

That is the entire problem. It's not good, but it's not what drama queen Baus is trying to twist it in to.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Because he knows Baus is wrong and a drama queen, and you are like his annoying little pet dog with no skin in the game running around yapping about his same incorrect BS. Like you yap about you and your mates stiffing each other and then try to suck SBR users into joining the same group of scammers. Yap yap yap.

You two will lose this battle if you keep pushing the line Baus is going for. He is either lying or mistaken. He had better wake up real soon or post that video proving his claim like he promised. But he won't be able to as he is wrong. Right now he is being given enough rope. If he continues to bump that thread and try to obfuscate with other stuff he will be gone real soon. And as far as I am concerned, you should go with him too if you want to be pushing this smear Bookmaker barrow with him.

They have a bad design betslip that VERY RARELY can catch out bettors when odds move in the milliseconds before they hit confirm bet. They don't change bets after people hit submit, they don't have Baus's account flagged to cheat only him, and it does not only happen in one odds direction. Bettors can end up with better or worse odds. BM are aware and hopefully get a fix in place soon.

That is the entire problem. It's not good, but it's not what drama queen Baus is trying to twist it in to.
    Fishhead been making outlandish and unsubstantiated statements for a while now. The whole forum is going off the rails, lockdowns, riots and masks have the whole country going crazy.

Get em Opti!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...They have a bad design betslip that VERY RARELY can catch out bettors when odds move in the milliseconds before they hit confirm bet. They don't change bets after people hit submit, they don't have Baus's account flagged to cheat only him, and it does not only happen in one odds direction. Bettors can end up with better or worse odds. BM are aware and hopefully get a fix in place soon...
    I believe this is correct. We have the same assessment of the situation.

But how new do you think this situation is? This issue is not new. BM has had ample time to fix this. I suspect by now that they won't.

Why should they? The problem doesn't rear its head "often enough" although I think we all agree once is one too many times.

Curiously, has SBR ever has an official complaint with video evidence submitted reagarding this?

BrickJames
    Action

If sites think you are taking shots the will put a lag on you in a heartbeat, if they are in fact letting the line catch up while you're putting your bet in what is the issue?

No one is making you bet there. Bet somewhere else if you don't like it.

Bookmaker is aces in my book. Played there for years and never an issue. They are the best.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

If sites think you are taking shots the will put a lag on you in a heartbeat, if they are in fact letting the line catch up while you're putting your bet in what is the issue?

No one is making you bet there. Bet somewhere else if you don't like it.

Bookmaker is aces in my book. Played there for years and never an issue. They are the best.
    The only issue is that players are selecting an option to not accept line changes in the ticket but line changes are getting through with no notification.

We can hit submit all day long, then they can come back and say sorry, line has changed. That's fine. But if we select a line and the bet ticket can then float around before submitting, then that's not living up to the option to not accept the line change.

As far as I'm concerned.

Agreed though, solid book and this is such a rare problem, but I can see it costing some bettors 4 figures, even if they are paying attention.

BrickJames
    Action

Basically what I'm saying is if you're beating the closer enough times for this to make a difference to you you're obviously using some type of line service and trying to take a shot.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The only issue is that players are selecting an option to not accept line changes in the ticket but line changes are getting through with no notification.

We can hit submit all day long, then they can come back and say sorry, line has changed. That's fine. But if we select a line and the bet ticket can then float around before submitting, then that's not living up to the option to not accept the line change.

As far as I'm concerned.

Agreed though, solid book and this is such a rare problem, but I can see it costing some bettors 4 figures, even if they are paying attention.
    Okay I didn't fully understand the problem I didn't realize that they were changing the line without notifying people before they place the bet.

Carry on

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Basically what I'm saying is if you're beating the closer enough times for this to make a difference to you you're obviously using some type of line service and trying to take a shot.
    Maybe not. BM really does spazz out before some games, with lines and vig moving a point's worth and back immediately.

If you want +4.5 (-110) but it's moving to 4 they might stick you with +4.5 (-125) before offering +4 (-110), but you don't get to rethink your bet because it happened as, or milliseconds before, you clicked submit.

On a 10k bet, that's an $1100 difference in payout. More than 10%.

That shit matters. That bet slip should be frozen.

BrickJames
    Action

Maybe not. BM really does spazz out before some games, with lines and vig moving a point's worth and back immediately.

If you want +4.5 (-110) but it's moving to 4 they might stick you with +4.5 (-125) before offering +4 (-110), but you don't get to rethink your bet because it happened as you clicked submit.

On a 10k bet, that's an $1100 difference in payout. More than 10%.

That shit matters. That bet slip should be frozen.
    I didn't fully understand the issue, but regardless I do fully trust optionals judgment.

As is said, carry on. I'm good.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I didn't fully understand the issue, but regardless I do fully trust optionals judgment.

As is said, carry on. I'm good.
    Make no mistake, I am agreeing with optional too...

I believe this is correct. We have the same assessment of the situation...

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    FisterMyTush: call lil crybaby baus. Jj took care of him
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    bro we are all hoping you forget your password at sbr

trust me

~~~

Whining lil non-pro begging to get ass-fisted. SAD

Doug tushyterror

This is literally turning into a fucken nightmare. 1st the good news I was able to reverse the deposit into my Edge wallet.. But of course when I enter my address to send the money into my checking account SURPRISE SURPRISE it doesn't support NY residents..Now What???

BrickJames
    Action

This is literally turning into a fucken nightmare. 1st the good news I was able to reverse the deposit into my Edge wallet.. But of course when I enter my address to send the money into my checking account SURPRISE SURPRISE it doesn't support NY residents..Now What???
    Wtf in an edge wallet?

BrickJames
    Action

....and why would you have one if it doesn't support your location?

Optional

I believe this is correct. We have the same assessment of the situation.

But how new do you think this situation is? This issue is not new. BM has had ample time to fix this. I suspect by now that they won't.

Why should they? The problem doesn't rear its head "often enough" although I think we all agree once is one too many times.

Curiously, has SBR ever has an official complaint with video evidence submitted reagarding this?
    I think it started when they did the last update. Maybe 2 or 3 months ago.

Yes we've had a couple of official complaints about it. BigJoe posted about his issue with it, which was eventually refunded for him.

I believe that they do want to fix it but it must not be a simple change.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I think it started when they did the last update. Maybe 2 or 3 months ago.

Yes we've had a couple of official complaints about it. BigJoe posted about his issue with it, which was eventually refunded for him.

I believe that they do want to fix it but it must not be a simple change.
    Good news for bettors if indeed BigJoe had the same issue and was refunded. I also agree, an update, which may partially be to get on click betting going (not the best word, mayeb going smoother) is probably at fault here.

Good stuff Opti, I guess this isn't really the thread for our discussion, my bad, I forget what thread I'm in this morning....lol.

Optional

I don't want to engage with Baus in that other thread so preferred to talk about it here anyway.

Big Joe wasn't a dickhead about it like Baus is being, so I stuck my neck out for him and kept pushing.

But I don't think I would ever take what either Baus or Fishhead say at face value anyway. Who knows if he has just seen someone else mention it and is now taking a shot hoping to snag $4k free. No possible way to know.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Bookmaker has never stiffed me before. Been on the book for probably a decade now. I haven't had a payout lately from Bookmaker though but do hold a balance with them.

I never thought 5dimes would fold like it did so nothing is set in gold especially in these Corona times.

Fishhead

WTF are you rambling about??????????????????????????
    He said he isn't using 5D anymore and I asked him why he isn't using BAS, since it's essentially very close to the same.

What does BAUS have to do with this?????,,,,,,,,As far as BM/CRIS, exceptional shop for years and currently still is, but as far as accepting wagers of mass amounts(or any amount) and accepting the wager on their end at worse odds, that's UNacceptable and believe most all would agree with that.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

sammyncharge, i warned you pal

deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

I don't want to engage with Baus in that other thread so preferred to talk about it here anyway.

Big Joe wasn't a dickhead about it like Baus is being, so I stuck my neck out for him and kept pushing.

But I don't think I would ever take what either Baus or Fishhead say at face value anyway. Who knows if he has just seen someone else mention it and is now taking a shot hoping to snag $4k free. No possible way to know.
    He never asked for his 4k back. He knows he won't get a penny. This is a forum for sports bettors to share information. This industry doesn't work without books having a reputation to maintain. When they fukk up, they need to be called out. That's why we know BM, PINN, BOL and so on are the top shops and others aren't.

The exact same thing happened to me on the same fukking game.

So you're only going to look into matters if posters are polite to you? And ban people if they keep bringing it up? And call him a drama queen for very calmly bringing up the fact that they stole 4k from him (or 2k in EV before the game started)?

BAUS FH CRUSHERR HEDGEHOG ACE KVB are the only people worth reading on this forum and major bettors, but Optional the mod who doesn't bet at these places is telling us how things work.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

It's unacceptable

BOSS

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Let's address these concerns of yours:

(Drama Queen) - Wrong. In 15 years here, I've made close to 2200 posts, which averages 146 posts per year, so don't imply that I'm here to start drama.

When I posted a few months ago about Pinnacle short changing BTC withdrawals, you couldn't believe it. "Show the proof!" you screamed. When I showed the proof, you then claimed the fault isn't Pinnacle's but on the 3rd-party processor.

(Skin in the game) - Wrong. When I post something against a book, it's because it is the truth. It is what is actually happening. You see, I bet almost every day. Small, medium, and large amounts. I have dozens of well funded accounts. I know these sites better than they know themselves. I know every little trick on "both sides of the counter" that goes on. For a moderator that hails from Australia, who may or may not even have funded accounts at Costa Rica/Panama/Curacao/Offshore books, to imply that I have no skin in the game is truly laughable.

(Campaign to attack Bookmaker) - Wrong. It's called posting on a gambling forum. Ratings are all well and good, but it's up to fellow gamblers to truly monitor the behaviour of sportsbooks. It's not an attack against Bookmaker. It's an effort to expose what is happening so they correct it.

I am not lying or mistaken. It fukking happened exactly the way I described. And soon enough, I'll have the video evidence when it happens the next time.

(Bettors can end up with better/worse odds) - True. But usually worse.

(they don't have Baus's account flagged to cheat only him) - True. Many others have reported this issue as well, so it can't be only my account.

BAUS
    Last edited by BAUS; 11-24-20 at 06:44 PM.
    Points Awarded:

icon gave BAUS 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

deeppckts gave BAUS 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: icon, and deeppckts

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Whats the current line on:

"BAUS
    Off post-review, pms un-blocked by sbr"

not changing in the near future

??

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

I don't understand how this happens

I only started using bitcoin a couple months ago for the first time after my 5 month hiatus when I was getting setup for football at some offshore books and some PA books and finally using offshore first time bc deposit bonus.

I did my homework before making a single move. It took me 5 minutes to find out and jot down that cashapp should never be used or trusted.

hope you get your $$$

First 12345 Last