Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

A call or two to CRIS from THE GENERAL and issue should be resolved.
    We are lucky to have THE GENERAL at SBR here by our sides

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Basically if you do not like the software many options out there

Many arbers at Bookmaker so they have to move juice all the time, actually a good way to get rid of the arbers

High limit books juice always moving

Bookmaker A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Many arbers at Bookmaker so they have to move juice all the time, actually a good way to get rid of the arbers

You have thousands and thousands of bad and/or totally inaccurate posts.................but this one may take the cake.

JFC

super mario 48
    super mario 48's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 290

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    at this point you should worry about even winning that bet.
    it was never close

but that's not the point man

deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Bookmaker A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++
    Wrong for so many reasons.

jjgold

Many people have the option so it’s probably on the users and then their hardware/vpns /browser and type of computer

Looks like bookmaker clean here

At the moment we don’t see anything wrong

deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Many people have the option so it’s probably on the users and then their hardware/vpns /browser and type of computer

Looks like bookmaker clean here

At the moment we don’t see anything wrong
    Because you don't know what you're talking about, especially since you don't even bet.

I installed that desktop recording device. I am sure within a week I'll have the video proof.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I know its a small thing but SBR Book likes to change juice mid bet also.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

If it is not the device, not the browser, not the connection, only on big bets and not on small bets.

You only want the bet at the price or you do not want it!

Whether it is latency or human intervention the number you want is not really there!

All you can do is cash in and walk away - play someplace else.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

I've noticed a lot of books are starting to use betslips that go straight through. BOL was using it on the new site but the site did not work. Haven't been back to it since if it does work now.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

The fact that you have to change the settings in order to avoid getting the worst of the line is ridiculous; every book's default setting should be to require verification if the line changes either way, which will obviously never be in your favor. I'm not a computer guy but that can't be difficult to do; no book should even be rated an A- unless they employ that feature.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

The Merrymen need to unite here BAUS.....Fisscuk intervention will take care of this

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

We are still unhappy about this. Installing screen video software now. We will catch them.

BAUS

jjgold

More and more books are getting away from arbers and this is a great way to do it

It’s bad business

BuckyOne

It is not worth fighting with them about. They just do not care - they only want your business if they can sell it to you at a bad price.

Talking to them about this issue is like pissing in the wind.

You have mentioned the juice they have screwed you out of.

You would be better off paying a few % points more but getting the exact price every time

This is nothing more than a bait and switch. Lure the bettor in with a juicy price which they will not let go through. It is dirty to just offer -105 juice but then stick them with -115.

If it happens once in a while - we’ll tolerate it. Maybe, the hardest thing to do is to realize -102 isn’t really there sometimes.

Remember, how Pinny used to jerkoff the books copying their lines? They would put a line out and clones moved on air. You and I tried to bet the buyback at Pinny - line changed and the number was not really there. Go pound the clones quick before they caught in-then the buyback at Pinny stuck and they got what they wanted. Air moving clones got screwed and gave away value.
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 11-23-20 at 11:17 AM.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    We are still unhappy about this. Installing screen video software now. We will catch them.

BAUS
    I’m looking forward to the video evidence. People just don’t seem to get what we are talking about.

BuckyOne

Joe - I agree you are right but it is costing you time and money to get somebody to stop doing it.

They would only care if you are a losing player. If you consistently win this is how they fight back.

Bean counters! You could call them right now and ask them what your lifetime figure is. They would have the number in 10 seconds.

They have an email promotion - you call about it- oh that is not for you due to your lifetime figure

jjgold

Books can spot arbers very very fast all you need to know

bleedblue
    bleedblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4551

So I’ve seen this happen a bunch and I’m pretty sure it’s a tech issue. The only thing intentional IMO, is the fact they haven’t fixed it.

2 problems that’s I’ve seen.
    1) Line changing a microsecond before you click submit and you are stuck betting at a different (usually worse if you’re sharp) price.
    2) Line changing after (or before but not updating in betslip) you submit and bet being accepted at the new price.

I absolutely hate it, but I accept it as the cost of doing business. Really hope they fix it.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    It’s not hard to miss when you go from risking $40,800 to $45,600.

BAUS
    If you put in the risk amount instead of the win amount, what you risk will always be the same just the win amount will be different on a price change. Worst mistake you can make is putting in the win amount cuz then you are at the mercy of a price change radically affecting your balance. I'd rather win less than potentially risk a lot more.

BAUS

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    If you put in the risk amount instead of the win amount, what you risk will always be the same just the win amount will be different on a price change. Worst mistake you can make is putting in the win amount cuz then you are at the mercy of a price change radically affecting your balance. I'd rather win less than potentially risk a lot more.
    Lol! Wow that made me laugh. Thanks, I feel better now.

BAUS

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

ummmmm..... trytrytry again

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Poor lil baus. Can’t quit his crying

jjgold

if your not happy there plenty of books to play at

Fishhead

Are you the infamous son of JJgold???
    JFC

petey7979
    petey7979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4886

bookmaker knows their days are numbered with majority of US becoming legalized soon. They are just trying to get while the getting is good. Boycott the scammers

BAUS

if your not happy there plenty of books to play at
    There’s 3 books that take big bets.

BAUS

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by petey7979 View Post
    bookmaker knows their days are numbered with majority of US becoming legalized soon. They are just trying to get while the getting is good. Boycott the scammers
    Bookmaker is A+++ while you are a broke dick liar. Are you related to “fredo”?

petey7979

I am broke but dick is working exceptionally and I am being honest about them scamming. They created a ticket for a bet AFTER the game was over saying my halftime bet shouldn't of been cancelled. I hit submit on a 2nd half wager and it got rejected. The bet was not processed. After game is over they say their system mistakenly cancelled the bet and it was graded as a loss. So the money for bet that never went through was in my account until AFTER the game completed and they made a ticket with no description except for amount that they took! I got proof you prick but it's such a small amount I know you'll just throw insults but it's the principle of them taking money on a nonexistent bet. Bet was rejected, you don't get to wait until after game to say Oh our apologies sir but system error bet is now good after game is complete. Keep sending them money Stake. Sure they are living the good life off of your hard earned money

petey7979

Hahahaha bookmaker shill. What a tough guy behind the keyboard you are. You wouldn't dare call me a fredo to my face bud. Probably an incel who hasn't tasted pussy since his mother spit his should of been aborted ass out.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by petey7979 View Post
    Hahahaha bookmaker shill. What a tough guy behind the keyboard you are. You wouldn't dare call me a fredo to my face bud. Probably an incel who hasn't tasted pussy since his mother spit his should of been aborted ass out.
    Where ya live at pal? Or if there is ever another Sbr bash? Show up. I will be there. Gladly will call you "Fredo" eye to eye

jjgold

Dougy your sharp

Excellent advice

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

I thought it was jjgold's job to pump sponsor books.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    I thought it was jjgold's job to pump sponsor books.
    Roger if your not happy at a book play somewhere else
    Bookmaker A+++

These guys have to play there zero choice and we know this

Moderators know how to read people and threads as we are highly trained

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Dougy your sharp

Excellent advice
    Thanks JJ..kind of hilarious the OP didn't notice it himself(would've saved a shit load of unnecessary vig)..about as obvious as it gets.

First 123456 ... Last