petey7979
    petey7979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4886

Bookmaker-wager cancelled then graded a loss

Made a small wager on Bengals 2nd half that was rejected. Thought whatever must have started and missed it. A while after game is completed they deduct amount from account and say system caused all wagers to be cancelled and not go through? For such a small amount I don't understand why they would cheat me like this. A blatant freeroll. Anyone take Washington 2nd half that got rejected and was given a win after game completed? A blatant freeroll on someone like me who has done one payout in a year since I've been with them makes no sense. A big f u small timer we don't want your $100 week deposits anymore. Time to go back to Heritage

petey7979
    petey7979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4886

Bet never went through at halftime. It was rejected. After game completed they subtract amount from my account and claim system mistakenly caused bets to be cancelled but were still somehow in play even though I had no ticket for this wager until game was over and they made one up. Pathetic. How bad of shape are they in if they are doing this and not just leaving it cancelled? Offshore simply not worth the headache with all the bitcoin fees and now freerolling loyal customers. Will just drive to Michigan from now on.