1. #1
    Getch13
    Getch13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-18
    Posts: 4,819
    Betpoints: 7610

    Air Force game went from -7.5 to -9.5

    Anyone Know If Tevaka Tuioti is Playing Tonight ?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  2. #2
    RudyRuetigger
    Official Thread winner SCOREKEEPER
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 55,383

    are you still posting in your thread?


    that was a great thread, ive just been not betting offshore so couldnt bump to promote it


    you deserve alot of credit around here which you have no been getting

  3. #3
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,461
    Betpoints: 805

    That doesn’t mean anything if it did nobody would work

  4. #4
    Getch13
    Getch13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-18
    Posts: 4,819
    Betpoints: 7610

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    are you still posting in your thread?


    that was a great thread, ive just been not betting offshore so couldnt bump to promote it


    you deserve alot of credit around here which you have no been getting
    Yes still posting in the info thread when I find things of interest. Thanks for yours

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  5. #5
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 10,791
    Betpoints: 1304

    New Mexico InjuriesUpdatedPosPlayerInjuryStatusAttC ompYdsTDIntRating11/16QBTevaka TuiotiConcussionDoubtful663747541133.508:28ami s downgraded to doubtful Friday vs Air ForcePlayers listed as "?"11/20LBDion HunterLeg"?" 05:41amis "?" Friday vs Air ForceAir Force InjuriesUpdatedPosPlayerInjuryStatus Players listed as OUT10/30RBKadin RemsbergUpper BodyOUT 10:02pmis out indefinitely09/27QBDonald Hammond IIITransferredOUT 07:31amleft the teamPlayers listed as Probable11/15QBHaaziq DanielsShoulderProbable 05:35amis probable Friday vs New Mexico

  6. #6
    Getch13
    Getch13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-18
    Posts: 4,819
    Betpoints: 7610

    Thanks Kid

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  7. #7
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 10,791
    Betpoints: 1304

    NP have a great day sir (ck)

  8. #8
    RudyRuetigger
    Official Thread winner SCOREKEEPER
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 55,383

    It was always listed doubtful


    that is 2hrs ago information


    the line updated AFTER that with no new injury report

  9. #9
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 29,142
    Betpoints: 3330

    Shops using different first half lines as well.

  10. #10
    RudyRuetigger
    Official Thread winner SCOREKEEPER
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 55,383

    Quote Originally Posted by Getch13 View Post
    Thanks Kid

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    NP have a great day sir (ck)
    that information provided nothing

  11. #11
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 10,791
    Betpoints: 1304

    yes the game does not go until 930 eastern , when i get any other info i will post in the football info thread.bol today guys (ck)

  12. #12
    CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-09
    Posts: 9,277
    Betpoints: 24

    Thanks guys.

  13. #13
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 69,989
    Betpoints: 11431

    7.5 to 9.5 or 4.5 to 6.5 or 11.5 to 13.5 don't mean much.

    Worry about when a 2.5 goes to 3.5 or 6.5 goes to 7.5.

  14. #14
    Getch13
    Getch13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-18
    Posts: 4,819
    Betpoints: 7610

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    that information provided nothing
    A for effort" mean?? The “A” refers to the top grade that can be assigned in a system of A, B, C, etc. The phrase means that the person is receiving a good grade because that person really tried hard, not because of the quality of the work being evaluated.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  15. #15
    RudyRuetigger
    Official Thread winner SCOREKEEPER
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 55,383

    Quote Originally Posted by Getch13 View Post
    A for effort" mean?? The “A” refers to the top grade that can be assigned in a system of A, B, C, etc. The phrase means that the person is receiving a good grade because that person really tried hard, not because of the quality of the work being evaluated.
    ok bro


    i was going to help you


    but now i am NOT

  16. #16
    Getch13
    Getch13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-18
    Posts: 4,819
    Betpoints: 7610

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    ok bro


    i was going to help you


    but now i am NOT
    Sorry Rudy not trying to piss you off, just trying to thank someone for trying.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  17. #17
    Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-16-13
    Posts: 5,348
    Betpoints: 4072

    I liked Air Force at [ -7.5 ] , but when it jump to [- 9.5 ] that scared me . No play here - WNT .

  18. #18
    RudyRuetigger
    Official Thread winner SCOREKEEPER
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 55,383

    Quote Originally Posted by Getch13 View Post
    Sorry Rudy not trying to piss you off, just trying to thank someone for trying.
    well i knew he was doubtful 2 hrs ago


    ckid did nothing for this thread

  19. #19
    RudyRuetigger
    Official Thread winner SCOREKEEPER
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 55,383

  20. #20
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 10,791
    Betpoints: 1304

    damn Rudy why are you in such a bad mood today.i just post what i have , damn some people you just cant please...if i get a update and i will because this game is so far off i will post, and i bet you if there is a update i will have it long before you sir

  21. #21
    Headsterx
    Update your status
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 4,392

    Wrong ops 😂
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020


  22. #22
    Orbison
    lonely
    Orbison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-07-20
    Posts: 1,352
    Betpoints: 21

    the line opened at -10, i wouldn't look too much into it

  23. #23
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 10,791
    Betpoints: 1304

    yes it open -10-14 and stand now at 9.5-05

  24. #24
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 10,791
    Betpoints: 1304

    we will have some wind for this game tonite as well
    Weather for Falcon Stadium
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Elevation: ft.
    Capacity: 52,123
    Stadium Type: Open Air
    Playing Surface: Grass
    Relative Wind Direction
    Current Conditions
    Last Updated: 11:58 AM PST

    48°
    Dew Point: Barometer: Humidity: Wind Speed:
    11 30.34 22 18.4 MPH
    Forecast Weather Summary
    Nov 20
    1 PM
    Nov 20
    4 PM
    Nov 20
    7 PM
    Nov 20
    10 PM
    Nov 21
    1 AM
    49 ° 44 ° 39 ° 35 ° 32 °
    slight chance light snow
    Forecast Weather Details
    Nov 20
    1 PM
    Nov 20
    4 PM
    Nov 20
    7 PM
    Nov 20
    10 PM
    Nov 21
    1 AM
    Dew Point 17 17 19 23 27
    Humidity 28 33 44 61 82
    Wind Dir SE SE SE SE S
    Wind Speed 11 MPH 8 MPH 7 MPH 7 MPH 7 MPH

  25. #25
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 3,485
    Betpoints: 346

    Take New Mexico 1st half

  26. #26
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 8,039
    Betpoints: 11452

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    we will have some wind for this game tonite as well
    Weather for Falcon Stadium
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Elevation: ft.
    Capacity: 52,123
    Stadium Type: Open Air
    Playing Surface: Grass
    Relative Wind Direction
    Current Conditions
    Last Updated: 11:58 AM PST

    48°
    Dew Point: Barometer: Humidity: Wind Speed:
    11 30.34 22 18.4 MPH
    Forecast Weather Summary
    Nov 20
    1 PM
    Nov 20
    4 PM
    Nov 20
    7 PM
    Nov 20
    10 PM
    Nov 21
    1 AM
    49 ° 44 ° 39 ° 35 ° 32 °
    slight chance light snow
    Forecast Weather Details
    Nov 20
    1 PM
    Nov 20
    4 PM
    Nov 20
    7 PM
    Nov 20
    10 PM
    Nov 21
    1 AM
    Dew Point 17 17 19 23 27
    Humidity 28 33 44 61 82
    Wind Dir SE SE SE SE S
    Wind Speed 11 MPH 8 MPH 7 MPH 7 MPH 7 MPH
    Looks like the wind has dropped off....

  27. #27
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-20-13
    Posts: 9,868
    Betpoints: 1375

    New Mexico can win outright

  28. #28
    Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-09-20
    Posts: 212
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Take New Mexico 1st half
    That is what I am on. Gl

  29. #29
    Orbison
    lonely
    Orbison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-07-20
    Posts: 1,352
    Betpoints: 21

    it's impossible to find any info on how many guys Air Force might be getting back from the Covid list

Top