1. #36
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,690
    Betpoints: 842

    Biggie Gamblers love to lose always have and always will they like the pain and punishment

  2. #37
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Biggie Gamblers love to lose always have and always will they like the pain and punishment
    ok coach will I would love to win this play today. Will get me back my money I burnt on that orange haired prick

  3. #38
    MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-08
    Posts: 6,443
    Betpoints: 961

    good luck biggie . always a fan . zero bullshit , just bets and some thoughts
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020


  4. #39
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 3,905
    Betpoints: 4648


  5. #40
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 3,507
    Betpoints: 359

    Bang!! Great hit man

  6. #41
    Doug tushyterror
    Update Status
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 717
    Betpoints: 1689

    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Doug i won't post a 15k ticket on an 2-7 teamer but if you wanna donate money to me set up an escrow with a mod and I'll do one better ill post a video not a pic of my Houston play. I've posted many many tickets on here your just late to the dance buddy
    Congrats bro nice hit.. that's if and only if you made the wager for 15K. That's the only thing I was questioning, not so much the sharpness of that bet despite the implication. If you did indeed you should've posted the ticket cuz I'm a man of my word..that 15K would have been 25K. Better luck next time.

  7. #42
    stevenash
    Talk to me about MLB anything
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 35,471
    Betpoints: 3107

    Watson doesn't get enough love.
    He's better than Jackson in Balty.

    Dude has 300 yard games almost on a weekly basis.
    Too bad he's buried down there in Houston land.

  8. #43
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Congrats bro nice hit.. that's if and only if you made the wager for 15K. That's the only thing I was questioning, not so much the sharpness of that bet despite the implication. If you did indeed you should've posted the ticket cuz I'm a man of my word..that 15K would have been 25K. Better luck next time.
    just keep doing you.

  9. #44
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 6,459
    Betpoints: 9184

    bags of cocaine and weed on biggie

  10. #45
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Watson doesn't get enough love.
    He's better than Jackson in Balty.

    Dude has 300 yard games almost on a weekly basis.
    Too bad he's buried down there in Houston land.
    he's a garbage man it was just a good match up tonight ...

  11. #46
    rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 21,610
    Betpoints: 7003

    Watson has so many good receivers he could not shine Lamar's shoes.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/23/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020


  12. #47
    stevenash
    Talk to me about MLB anything
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 35,471
    Betpoints: 3107

    Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Watson has so many good receivers he could not shine Lamar's shoes.
    Disagree.
    Fuller and Cooks is not elite, not close.
    Houston has shit for a run attack too.

    Jackson has a top five TE in Andrews, a better all around team too, and is a different type of QB.
    Jackson can't get it done in big time situations either,

    Switch the two, the results would be the same.

  13. #48
    Machba
    UPDATED
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 1,399

    Biggie12 Great play great sharing of great plays. Great capper continue success

  14. #49
    Doug tushyterror
    Update Status
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 717
    Betpoints: 1689

    Edit
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 11-23-20 at 12:38 PM.

  15. #50
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    what was that doug?


    8,000 TB ML -176 hesitant to play the spread tonight can find this number now at bwin still

  16. #51
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 3,507
    Betpoints: 359

    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    what was that doug?


    8,000 TB ML -176 hesitant to play the spread tonight can find this number now at bwin still

    Heís not sure Biggie.. heís really concerned at the moment about his payout

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...tc-payout.html

  17. #52
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    Brady ugly game again .




    tennis today sebastian baez -165 $6500

  18. #53
    Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-17
    Posts: 1,456

    Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Watson has so many good receivers he could not shine Lamar's shoes.
    Lamar is so overrated. Utter garbage throwing the ball when he has to

  19. #54
    Doug tushyterror
    Update Status
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 717
    Betpoints: 1689

    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Brady ugly game again .




    tennis today sebastian baez -165 $6500
    Not that you care what I think biggie but this does seem like a sharp bet on paper based on the surface adv. Baez seemingly has. Here's the tricky part, Baez is nothing more than a solid Futures clay courter with nothing to speak of on Chall. clay courts whereas Tseng(.500 on clay) at least made the finals of the Prague 2 clay Chall. last yr. knocking off some solid names like Andrej Martin to name a few. If you're gonna go this big on such an unpredictable outcome you could obviously afford it so more power to you. Trust me pal you might know your football, I know my tennis considering these are primarily tennis winnings.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 11-24-20 at 01:59 PM.

  20. #55
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Not that you care what I think biggie but this does seem like a sharp bet on paper based on the surface adv. Baez seemingly has. Here's the tricky part, Baez is nothing more than a solid Futures clay courter with nothing to speak of on Chall. clay courts whereas Tseng(.500 on clay) at least made the finals of the Prague 2 clay Chall. last yr. knocking off some solid names like Andrej Martin to name a few. If you're gonna go this big on such an unpredictable outcome you could obviously afford it so more power to you. Trust me pal you might know your football, I know my tennis considering these are primarily tennis winnings.
    Doug made the play strictly on the odds I was offered most shops i saw him at were -190 or higher how I make most my plays unless its nba. didnt even know the guys names before today's match

  21. #56
    Doug tushyterror
    Update Status
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 717
    Betpoints: 1689

    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Doug made the play strictly on the odds I was offered most shops i saw him at were -190 or higher how I make most my plays unless its nba. didnt even know the guys names before today's match
    Sorry Biggie I just checked the score. You gotta be careful going big on these no name Chall. scrubs. You never know who's fixing matches. After this dumb ass bet that had no business losing I'm only betting on known quantities in Chall. matches not random scrubs. All the best.

  22. #57
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 3,507
    Betpoints: 359

    Didnít you bet a couple matches with odds over -500 these last couple of weeks and a few of them lost?

  23. #58
    Doug tushyterror
    Update Status
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 717
    Betpoints: 1689

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Didn’t you bet a couple matches with odds over -500 these last couple of weeks and a few of them lost?
    Besides that bet the only other heavily juiced bet I lost the last couple of wks was this one & over $1800 in one quick mini blackjack bender. Luckily I basically hit every chase bet I needed since then. Not sustainable I know but it is what it is.

  24. #59
    stevenash
    Talk to me about MLB anything
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 35,471
    Betpoints: 3107

    Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Lamar is so overrated. Utter garbage throwing the ball when he has to
    Lamar gives up double digit leads pretty much on a weekly basis.

    I'll take Herbert's arm over Jackson's legs eight days a week.

  25. #60
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 6,459
    Betpoints: 9184

    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Brady ugly game again .




    tennis today sebastian baez -165 $6500
    he fukked me too in the last leg

  26. #61
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    should be some nice action tomorrow

  27. #62
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 6,459
    Betpoints: 9184

    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    should be some nice action tomorrow

    who do u like in tennis? lot of challengers

  28. #63
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    no tennis...

    ncaab

    Fairfield +20 $5000

  29. #64
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    Houston-22 $3500

  30. #65
    stevenash
    Talk to me about MLB anything
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 35,471
    Betpoints: 3107

    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post

    ncaab

    Fairfield +20 $5000
    My condo is 1 mile up the street from Fairfield.
    (I don't have 5 dimes on this game, but I do like my hometown Stags this afternoon, so far, so good)




    Ticket Date Type Risk To Win Description
    174633283-1 Nov 25, 2020 5:24 am PST Straight USD226.00 USD209.00 Basketball - 615 Fairfield +20 -108 for Game

  31. #66
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    ugly 5 minutes second half... done dollar

  32. #67
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    hous routed still negative on the day.

    Florida Atlantic +185
    $5000

  33. #68
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,690
    Betpoints: 842

    These games terrible to bet
    Stay way

    Edge with baccarat

  34. #69
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    edge with baccarat.. fukk off baldy miracle 3 bury flordia

  35. #70
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 8,819
    Betpoints: 68

    Those korean baseball games during the lockdown were the days

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


First 123 Last
Top