1. #1
    Hman
    All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 18,314
    Betpoints: 118

    NFL Super Bowl Betting Odds Going Into Week 11 🏈

    BETANYSPORTS


    NFL Super Bowl LV
    Thu 11/19 8:15PM
    Super Bowl LV - Raymond James Stadium - Tampa, Florida - February 7, 2021- ...*
    Kansas City Chiefs +325
    Pittsburgh Steelers +600
    New Orleans Saints +700
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers +850
    Green Bay Packers +1000
    Baltimore Ravens +1500
    Los Angeles Rams +1800
    Seattle Seahawks +1800
    Indianapolis Colts +2300
    Arizona Cardinals +2500
    Buffalo Bills +2800
    Tennessee Titans +3500
    Las Vegas Raiders +4000
    Miami Dolphins +4000
    Minnesota Vikings +7000
    Cleveland Browns +7500
    Philadelphia Eagles +7500
    New England Patriots +8500
    Chicago Bears +17500
    San Francisco 49ers +17500
    Detroit Lions +22500
    Atlanta Falcons +25000
    Dallas Cowboys +35000
    New York Giants +35000
    Jacksonville Jaguars +50000
    Carolina Panthers +75000
    Denver Broncos +100000
    Houston Texans +100000
    Los Angeles Chargers +100000
    Washington Football Team +100000
    Cincinnati Bengals +150000
    New York Jets +500000

  2. #2
    Hman
    All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 18,314
    Betpoints: 118

    Take Chiefs & Steelers & probably assure ourselves a profit?

  3. #3
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 9,154
    Betpoints: 1653

    Grab some Vikings

    No NFC team is untouchable...they have just as much talent and ability to run the table as anyone, especially w Saints banged up

  4. #4
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 9,154
    Betpoints: 1653

    Should add

    Cousins leading the league in yards per attempt, per catch and yards gained per attempt

    Cook leading league in rushing

    The D is coming together w Zimmer rushing 5 now on 70% of opponents pass plays

  5. #5
    Hman
    All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 18,314
    Betpoints: 118

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Grab some Vikings

    No NFC team is untouchable...they have just as much talent and ability to run the table as anyone, especially w Saints banged up
    Can't argue that

    NFC is wide open

  6. #6
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 20,389
    Betpoints: 7986

    Green Bay yesterday. Green Bay today. Green Bay tomorrow.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/23/2020


  7. #7
    garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-12
    Posts: 529
    Betpoints: 8969

    Chiefs

  8. #8
    gauchojake
    Fukkin Jacked For A Kicker
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 25,972
    Betpoints: 818

    I have Rams at +2500 to win SB and +2000 to win NFC

    Vikings +7000 isn't a bad bet based on their recent form but they have an uphill battle.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  9. #9
    PAULYPOKER
    тихий покер!!!!!!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 35,755

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    BETANYSPORTS


    NFL Super Bowl LV
    Thu 11/19 8:15PM
    Super Bowl LV - Raymond James Stadium - Tampa, Florida - February 7, 2021- ...*
    Kansas City Chiefs +325
    Pittsburgh Steelers +600
    New Orleans Saints +700
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers +850
    Green Bay Packers +1000
    Baltimore Ravens +1500
    Los Angeles Rams +1800
    Seattle Seahawks +1800
    Indianapolis Colts +2300
    Arizona Cardinals +2500
    Buffalo Bills +2800
    Tennessee Titans +3500
    Las Vegas Raiders +4000
    Miami Dolphins +4000
    Minnesota Vikings +7000
    Cleveland Browns +7500
    Philadelphia Eagles +7500
    New England Patriots +8500
    Chicago Bears +17500
    San Francisco 49ers +17500
    Detroit Lions +22500
    Atlanta Falcons +25000
    Dallas Cowboys +35000
    New York Giants +35000
    Jacksonville Jaguars +50000
    Carolina Panthers +75000
    Denver Broncos +100000
    Houston Texans +100000
    Los Angeles Chargers +100000
    Washington Football Team +100000
    Cincinnati Bengals +150000
    New York Jets +500000
    Those odds are spot on as I want the Steelers to be underdogs going in!

  10. #10
    PAULYPOKER
    тихий покер!!!!!!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 35,755

    Miami Dolphins +4000 = great sleeper odds!

  11. #11
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,219
    Betpoints: 4420

    Seahawks best value. Chiefs also good value. Don't bet Pitt or Tampa.

  12. #12
    PAULYPOKER
    тихий покер!!!!!!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 35,755

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I have Rams at +2500 to win SB and +2000 to win NFC

    Vikings +7000 isn't a bad bet based on their recent form but they have an uphill battle.
    Kirk Cousins is a very bad bet...

  13. #13
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 9,154
    Betpoints: 1653

    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Miami Dolphins +4000 = great sleeper odds!
    No, dude...its fools gold plus you've got Balt, Pit & KC in conference

  14. #14
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 9,154
    Betpoints: 1653

    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Seahawks best value. Chiefs also good value. Don't bet Pitt or Tampa.
    Sea is dead. That is a team that relies 100% on 1 guy, Wilson. They have 0 D and an average offense that occasionally makes big plays.

    Also, Rams winning west puts Sea in same boat as Minny. Those 2 teams were equal a month ago... who's trending better today?

  15. #15
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,219
    Betpoints: 4420

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Sea is dead. That is a team that relies 100% on 1 guy, Wilson. They have 0 D and an average offense that occasionally makes big plays.

    Also, Rams winning west puts Sea in same boat as Minny. Those 2 teams were equal a month ago... who's trending better today?
    I'll bet you 200 bet points the seahawks make it further than the Vikes.

  16. #16
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 9,154
    Betpoints: 1653

    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I'll bet you 200 bet points the seahawks make it further than the Vikes.
    You have the luxury of 1 extra game (Thursday( however, if the Vikes win Sunday then yes, I will take your bet

  17. #17
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 2,912
    Betpoints: 3821

    Minnesota are pretenders. Seahawks have no defense but surely are a better team than the Vikings...

  18. #18
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,219
    Betpoints: 4420

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    You have the luxury of 1 extra game (Thursday( however, if the Vikes win Sunday then yes, I will take your bet
    That's fair. I'll check in Sunday. If you're worried about the Vikes beating the cowboys you probably shouldn't be making superbowl bets on them though.

  19. #19
    Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-18
    Posts: 954
    Betpoints: 125

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

  20. #20
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,651
    Betpoints: 842

    I like Tampa right now

Top