1. #1
    Clean up'er
    Clean up'er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-19
    Posts: 69
    Betpoints: 242

    Usa -1...what do u think?

  2. #2
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 61,535
    Betpoints: 14
    Points Awarded:

    Clean up'er gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  3. #3
    cincinnatikid513
    Qui n'avance pas recule
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 34,478
    Betpoints: 12

    0-0
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/23/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  4. #4
    super mario 48
    super mario 48's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-02-20
    Posts: 111
    Betpoints: 174

    Quote Originally Posted by clean up'er View Post
    usa -1...what do u think?
    yes please
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/23/2020


  5. #5
    DrunkHorseplayer
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-10
    Posts: 4,266
    Betpoints: 10983

    USA is way overrated; I think FIFA has them ranked #20, which is ridiculous.

  6. #6
    Clean up'er
    Clean up'er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-19
    Posts: 69
    Betpoints: 242

    Looking good...also took over 2.5

  7. #7
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 61,535
    Betpoints: 14

    USA off to a good start Let's get this!!!

    https://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/inte...panama-538424/

  8. #8
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,462
    Betpoints: 806

    Bet under 5.5 live
    no idea if I won

  9. #9
    mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-29-08
    Posts: 14,841

    6 - 2 USA

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    Clean up'er
    Clean up'er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-19
    Posts: 69
    Betpoints: 242

    🤑💪🥳

  11. #11
    cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-14
    Posts: 10,966
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bet under 5.5 live
    no idea if I won
    if it was red cards, yes.

  12. #12
    Clean up'er
    Clean up'er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-19
    Posts: 69
    Betpoints: 242

    Rolling my money on Vikes -3.5 🙏 for 💯bucks

  13. #13
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 61,535
    Betpoints: 14

    USA can beat the shiiit teams. Keep an eye on them going forward.

    I played them on the ML in the last game and got the push in the tie. They were expected to lose that game. Didn't have the balls to play them and lay the one goal down on the line today.

    I played USA at -220 on the ML in this game. Ended up being an easy win with no stress. I like those kinda wins especially if you are laying the juice down on those ML bets as you do expect them to win most of the time..

  14. #14
    Clean up'er
    Clean up'er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-19
    Posts: 69
    Betpoints: 242

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    USA can beat the shiiit teams. Keep an eye on them going forward.

    I played them on the ML in the last game and got the push in the tie. They were expected to lose that game. Didn't have the balls to play them and lay the one goal down on the line today.

    I played USA at -220 on the ML in this game. Ended up being an easy win with no stress. I like those kinda wins especially if you are laying the juice down on those ML bets as you do expect them to win most of the time..
    When is their next game?...thanks Jibby

  15. #15
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 6,433
    Betpoints: 9166

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    USA off to a good start Let's get this!!!

    https://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/inte...panama-538424/
    use flashscore

  16. #16
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 61,535
    Betpoints: 14

Top