1. #1
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,867
    Betpoints: 258

    Which current Nfl head coaches are no longer coaching their teams in 2021?

    I have three:
    Gase
    Lynn
    Fangio

  2. #2
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 23,526
    Betpoints: 132

    Those 3 for sure

  3. #3
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,287
    Betpoints: 5010

    Doug Pederson if the Eagles do not win that division

  4. #4
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,867
    Betpoints: 258

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    Doug Pederson if the Eagles do not win that division
    Good one! He won't win the East. Joe Judge's Giants will take that division

  5. #5
    bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-09
    Posts: 5,469
    Betpoints: 34248

    Hopefully Harbaugh for Nagy

  6. #6
    hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-17
    Posts: 7,933
    Betpoints: 4384

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Good one! He won't win the East. Joe Judge's Giants will take that division

  7. #7
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,686
    Betpoints: 5234

    Hopefully Nagy.

  8. #8
    gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-04-06
    Posts: 6,290
    Betpoints: 24

    I wonder what odds I could get that Zac Taylor does not get fired.

  9. #9
    ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 5,405
    Betpoints: 8422

    Lynne, Fangio, Gase, Nagy, Crennell, Morone, Patricia, Faclons guy (forget his name the interim coach)

  10. #10
    Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-13
    Posts: 828
    Betpoints: 3412

    There's no way in Hell Pederson is fired after this year after winning the SB a few years ago.

    Jeff kept Andy Reid around for 14 years with no trophy, Doug will have be there (unfortunately) a few more years after bringing home the goods. Jeff loves Andy + Andy loves Doug = Jeff loves Doug.

    They'll scapegoat Jim Schwartz and continue to let Howie draft complete busts and let Doug run this offense and Carson's then Jalen's career into the ground while going for 2 point conversions until his eyes bleed out.

  11. #11
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,287
    Betpoints: 5010

    Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    There's no way in Hell Pederson is fired after this year after winning the SB a few years ago.

    Jeff kept Andy Reid around for 14 years with no trophy, Doug will have be there (unfortunately) a few more years after bringing home the goods. Jeff loves Andy + Andy loves Doug = Jeff loves Doug.

    They'll scapegoat Jim Schwartz and continue to let Howie draft complete busts and let Doug run this offense and Carson's then Jalen's career into the ground while going for 2 point conversions until his eyes bleed out.
    you are probably right. and franchises wonder why success does not continue year after year.

  12. #12
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Game can coach, he fixed tannenhill before he went to Tennessee and was competitive with Cutler, the Jets problem is shit management and ownership

  13. #13
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,287
    Betpoints: 5010

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Lynne, Fangio, Gase, Nagy, Crennell, Morone, Patricia, Faclons guy (forget his name the interim coach)
    unless crennell carries them to a huge turnaround he will be done, agreed

  14. #14
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 23,526
    Betpoints: 132

    Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Hopefully Harbaugh for Nagy
    Both Harbaugh bro’s can go now

  15. #15
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,867
    Betpoints: 258

    Any posted odds, on which brother gets fired first?

  16. #16
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,867
    Betpoints: 258

    I could see Jim ending up replacing lynn as charger coach

  17. #17
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,867
    Betpoints: 258

    Adding Patricia. Today’s all-time, humiliating loss will cost him his job. No more chances

  18. #18
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,836
    Betpoints: 6919

    Hopefully zimmer

  19. #19
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Mike McCarthy won’t be there next year. 4-12 won’t cut it.

  20. #20
    ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 5,405
    Betpoints: 8422

    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Mike McCarthy won’t be there next year. 4-12 won’t cut it.
    They can go 6-10 and win their division. The Jones's will give him another season as the Dak was hurt excuse

  21. #21
    unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-14
    Posts: 8,226
    Betpoints: 13395

    Gase's record is strong across the board

  22. #22
    khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-09
    Posts: 1,864
    Betpoints: 891

    All mentioned are proven losers for sure but most will simply be recycled to another team - some may even be given another chance to be head coach and loose with another team. Be nice if everyone had the Luxury To suck at your job so bad that you get fired only to get rehired in the same industry.

  23. #23
    SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-18
    Posts: 3,938
    Betpoints: 1926

    Gase is so bad, they should fire him twice

  24. #24
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,520
    Betpoints: 25264

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Good one! He won't win the East. Joe Judge's Giants will take that division
    Lifelong Giants homer checking in.
    Maybe so.

    Damn I wish I had a do over on the Eagles and Cowboys losses.
    And we very well could have beaten Pitt in week 1.

  25. #25
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,520
    Betpoints: 25264

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    Gase is so bad, they should fire him twice


    Once on merit and the second time just for general principles.


  26. #26
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Pederson, Lynn, Gase, and Marrone

  27. #27
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,540
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Lifelong Giants homer checking in.
    Maybe so.

    Damn I wish I had a do over on the Eagles and Cowboys losses.
    And we very well could have beaten Pitt in week 1.
    Homer is the word. Pitt is in a different Conference. Boy the stupidity shines through.

  28. #28
    thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 12,168
    Betpoints: 1871

    Heads are rolling

  29. #29
    POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-14
    Posts: 2,839
    Betpoints: 285

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Homer is the word. Pitt is in a different Conference. Boy the stupidity shines through.
    I’m confused. What does Pitt being in a different conference have to do with their game in week one? I mean, I disagree that the Giants could have won that game. But they definitely played each other that day. That’s not really disputed.

Top