stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    That would put the brave Booya first, I'm scared remember? lol
    It's a good idea, killing yourself. Good cure for Covid.
    Good to see you mikehunt. Glad you "puffed your puss" to post more about the china virus

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

That would put the brave Booya first, I'm scared remember? lol
    It's a good idea, killing yourself. Good cure for Covid.
    Yo chill

Booya is one of the legit good peeps on this forum. You can disagree with the mans but when it mattered most, no one stepped up bigger than him. I cant say that about many others here. Booya, Opie, Stealthy and a few others I forget, but none more so than Booya, you look like a fool trying to trash on a good person

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 848

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Is anyone in here taking this season seriously? This season is a joke. Totally worthless. The only smart ones are the players that opted out early. Who in their right mind is willing to risk possible severe injury or damage just to play in the "Who Give's a Crap" Bowl which will probably be rescheduled 7 times and then finally cancelled. It is tough enough trying to figure out which teams to wager on, but now you get to add in the fact that you really do not know who is healthy enough to play in a game and who is not. All the Schools and Head Coaches care about is wins. Do you really think that they care about the players? If you do, I have some beach front property for sale in Kansas that you may be interested in buying.
    How about you buy this wire for that jaw I’m about to wire shut? How does that sound?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Yo chill

Booya is one of the legit good peeps on this forum. You can disagree with the mans but when it mattered most, no one stepped up bigger than him. I cant say that about many others here. Booya, Opie, Stealthy and a few others I forget, but none more so than Booya, you look like a fool trying to trash on a good person
    Agreed.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Yo chill

I'm sure he is a "good peep". If you read the entire thread he blasted me, and I only responded.
    I don't get to disagree he only calls me names. No discourse what's ever?
    You can check out numerous thread, its Booya trashing me.

Good post Kracken

Stay safe.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    This is a bigger joke than morino’s record keeping
    Well it’s not going to change so how about you do something positive or stop bitching. Be a part of the solution stupid

goduke

Yo chill

He is so far from a good person. Just look at his last 100 posts most of them are insulting someone. He deserves every shitty thing he gets . I almost want us to go into complete lockdown just so I can picture this miserable fukk yelling at the clouds in anger while waving his Texas flag

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153468

They'll be more cancellations next week, and then they sit down and talk about wrapping it up.
    The sh!t storm is just warming up. These are the good 'ol days!
    well, there were 10 last week and 15 so far this week.. are we looking at 20+ next week?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    He is so far from a good person. Just look at his last 100 posts most of them are insulting someone. He deserves every shitty thing he gets . I almost want us to go into complete lockdown just so I can picture this miserable fukk yelling at the clouds in anger while waving his Texas flag
    Im sorry but when judging a person and their character, I dont give a fukk about what they post, I judge their actions... And no one here can say Booya is anything less than kind, loyal, charitable, and selfless BASED OFF OF HIS ACTIONS

goduke

Im sorry but when judging a person and their character, I dont give a fukk about what they post, I judge their actions... And no one here can say Booya is anything less than kind, loyal, charitable, and selfless BASED OFF OF HIS ACTIONS
    So what actions are so amazing? I see him constantly talking shit, insulting people and not being kind. And giving points here doesn’t mean shit so I’m hoping you have something better than that

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Mikehunt is the doomsday douche. It’s china virus 24/7 for her. Can’t keep from spamming players talk with her bs

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    well, there were 10 last week and 15 so far this week.. are we looking at 20+ next week?
    I sure hope not? Today looking at 180,000+ cases and 1,400 dead....increasing is a straight line up.
    Shut down is close.

The Kraken

So what actions are so amazing? I see him constantly talking shit, insulting people and not being kind. And giving points here doesn’t mean shit so I’m hoping you have something better than that
    Man, maybe someone else can explain it to you. All I’ll say is when it was time for him to step up, he stepped up in the biggest of ways. And every single person Ive met or spoken to off this forum has the utmost respect for Booya...

If you don’t know, just trust.

goduke

Man, maybe someone else can explain it to you. All I’ll say is when it was time for him to step up, he stepped up in the biggest of ways. And every single person Ive met or spoken to off this forum has the utmost respect for Booya...

If you don’t know, just trust.
    I trust what I see and haven’t seen one good thing in the 10 years I’ve been on this site.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 848

I trust what I see and haven’t seen one good thing in the 10 years I’ve been on this site.
    Who are the top 5 scumbags in 10 years around here?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

It's just a flu.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

How many bets you guys lose to the Kung Flu this week?

I'm down...

Cal +155, Air Force +150, Rice -110

Cal +4.5, Air Force +7 (and less)..was smashing the close there.

Cal +3.5

Pissed about these above plays.

There's a smaller position at Cal +168 too.

Pretty much beating the market since the fukkin open on those although markets can move up and down from pushing those early openers.

Still, this is a bunch of fukkin bullshit. Can't keep losing 1/3 to more 1/2 of the these Funds like this each week, especially now, in this market. Trying to run a business here.

Ok, rant over.

Fawk.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10289

[quote=KVB;29882822]How many bets you guys lose to the Kung Flu this week?
    I'm down...
    Cal +3.5
    Pretty much beating the market since the fukkin open on those although markets can move up and down from pushing those early openers.
    Still, this is a bunch of fukkin bullshit. Can't keep losing 1/3 to more 1/2 of the these Funds like this each week, especially now, in this market. Trying to run a business here.
    Ok, rant over.
    Fawk.
    quote]

~~~~~

KVB,
    I have always admired your posting and the effort that you put into every play.

Sorry that you missed out on a few college football offerings. That's the way things are rolling
    under the Wuhan19. It is taking it's toll in ways large and small.

I got my hair cut today and in the middle of the snipping my stylist broke down in tears,

Hard to see it coming because we both had to wear masks and we were in a plexiglass booth.

Anyway, her father was in an ICU bed out-of-state and the prognosis is not favorable.
    She was feeling really low and she wasn't easily consoled.

Seems her elderly father may not make it through the night and that's a tough
    situation for a loving daughter to be in.
    This fudging Wuhan19 is causing many inconveniences...some large, some small.

Let's muscle though this Wuhan virus and do the best that we can.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Mike Huntertz

[QUOTE=19th Hole;29882864]
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    How many bets you guys lose to the Kung Flu this week?
    I'm down...
    Cal +3.5
    Ok, rant over.
    Fawk.
    quote]

~~~~~

KVB,
    I have always admired your posting and the effort that you put into every play.

Sorry that you missed out on a few college football offerings. That's the way things are rolling
    under the Wuhan19. It is taking it's toll in ways large and small.

I got my hair cut today and in the middle of the snipping my stylist broke down in tears,

Hard to see it coming because we both had to wear masks and we were in a plexiglass booth.

Anyway, her father was in an ICU bed out-of-state and the prognosis is not favorable.
    She was feeling really low and she wasn't easily consoled.

Seems her elderly father may not make it through the night and that's a tough
    situation for a loving daughter to be in.
    This fudging Wuhan19 is causing many inconveniences...some large, some small.

Let's muscle though this Wuhan virus and do the best that we can.
    Sad story, thanxs for sharing.

First 12