209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Eagles DE Brandon Graham "I got in Amari Cooper's head"

Cooper always pouting.

Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper had his worst game of the season in Week Eight against the Eagles, catching just one pass for five yards. Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham is taking some of the credit for that.
    As a defensive end, Graham doesn’t cover Cooper, but he says he knows how to get under Cooper’s skin and did so effectively in that game.
    “I knew the rap sheet on him. His body language is bad, so when you see his body language [worsen] I’m like, ‘Oh yeah, I’m about to get him.’ So I started talking to him,” Graham told ESPN. “He was gone. He’s like, man, I can’t wait until Dak Prescott gets back. That’s the type of face he had.”
    Graham said that comments like “might as well hang up the cleats” and “get ready for next week” were bothering Cooper as the Cowboys’ offense failed to move the ball. That probably was not the main reason Cooper struggled — a much bigger problem was that Cowboys quarterback Ben DiNucci was making the first and possibly last start of his career — but Graham thinks that a little trash talk helps.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153480

been saying for a while that the Cowboys need to trade him for even a 6th rounder, just dumping his contract would be huge. guy's a bum and a headcase

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    been saying for a while that the Cowboys need to trade him for even a 6th rounder, just dumping his contract would be huge. guy's a bum and a headcase
    Raiders really fleeced the boys on that one. 1st round pick

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

so because some fat lineman makes a statement it’s the gospel, not even a db but a guy on the line as if cooper hasn’t heard trash talk every game of his career but fatty on the line impacted him not the fact dinucci could barely complete half his passes

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153480

yeah that was beautiful. fleeced the Bears too for Mack, unfortunately Ferrell's been a huge bust thus far