TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    I had covid a few weeks back and didn't even know it. Not even sniffles but had to get tested because I was in contact with someone who tested positive (and also had no symptoms).

Media won't report cases like mine though, they make it sound like a death sentence.
    Yep. They make it sound like it's worse than AIDS.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Go with the flow. What are ya going to do? Sit in your home get burned out of it and watch your family die in the streets? All the while, smiling because you own a gun that will be taken away from you. Get real, we've watched to much rambo chit in America. You're not a gang banger nor are you a mafia boss. You will conform or you will lose.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Yep. They make it sound like it's worse than AIDS.
    I'm sure some young people get hit hard though no doubt. Most of those cases I see are pretty overweight people.

One of the interesting things people may not know is obese people get hit hard with regular flu too. Their immune system is not good to begin with so of course any virus could cause damage.

Maybe the one good thing that comes out of this is people taking care of themselves in the future if they have some weight to lose. Should be a wake up call but media again doesn't report on this which would be a good thing to scare people with!

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Humans are incapable of taking care of themselves. Immediate satification is not going away even if it means the end of everything.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Well, if Trump had actually done his job, Ticketmaster probably wouldn’t need these ridiculous policies

So thank Trump you morons

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Joke comment Kraken. It wouldn’t matter who ruled America. We are 50 mini countries in one large country with diff laws, beliefs, political associations, etc and with wide open borders. We’d literally have to keep our borders closed until everyone else was vaccinated. Many other Countries across the globe Italy, Spain , England have had strict lockdowns and are now facing resurgences after opening up and are now going back into lockdown again Facking our global economy. This pussy virus that kills mainly old people who are already over the avg death rate and usually have pre existing conditions has only killed a penetrating handful of young healthy ppl worldwide. My neighbor Nick Cordero(rip) , actor (bronx tale broadway), literally had a top 3 worst case in the world. Healthy 40 year old jacked guy who had to get limbs amputated and be put into medical comas for months before dying. That honestly had me scared shitless for the first 3-4 months of covid quarantine lockdown. I know plenty of people in LA and NY who have had it and at worse it’s been a bad flu with a high temp for a day. This isn’t worth destroying the entire economy. If you are old or have underlying health conditions then just ride this one out until there’s a vaccine if you are scared / smart. I know I’d be chillen in middle of nowhere Montana during this bs if I was at high risk. No shame

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    of course it's not constitutional but nobody is fighting any of this stuff

is it constitutional to make someone with asthma wear a mask to enter a store, or make them wear it while working?
    is it constitutional to force someone to stand 6 feet away from everyone else?
    is it constitutional to deny a business (like a bar/restaurant/fitness center) the right to exist, or to restrict their ability to have customers?

freedom of speech GONE
    freedom of assembly GONE
    freedom of movement GONE
    freedom to work GONE
    freedom to pursue happiness GONE
    Well there’s always the other alternative, catch covid and die!

You lost your freedoms because you put a shit for brains dumb fuk’in imbecile trump in the White House, who doesn’t give a rat’s ass about spreading covid, 240,000 dead Americans and taking a shit on our constitution.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There are more important things let’s MoveOn man it was a tremendous thread though

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    There are more important things let’s MoveOn man it was a tremendous thread though
    yeah i hear you, good discussion though

on the plus side there has never been a better time to do things like go to the movies... at least 15 times over the past 3 months i have had a private showing, and all i pay is the $20/month through amc a-list

i'm always the only person at their bar too! they treat me like a saudi prince

at the moment it is a shitty reality but there is always something fun to do... pain happens to everyone but suffering is a choice

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

This is for the greater good
    aborting you at 2 months would have been for the greater good

look at the pain and sorrow you caused
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave Sam Odom 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    aborting you at 2 months would have been for the greater good

look at the pain and sorrow you caused
    Yeah Sammy

You have no idea what you're talking about.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Ticketmaster will fail here. Percentage of certain demo’s will be their sheep, but majority of that group have no disposable money to begin with. One and done shows for those broke asses

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Well there’s always the other alternative, catch covid and die!

You lost your freedoms because you put a shit for brains dumb fuk’in imbecile trump in the White House, who doesn’t give a rat’s ass about spreading covid, 240,000 dead Americans and taking a shit on our constitution.
    get covid and die

This "amazingly terrible disease" finally took hold in the area. Even in the prison I work at where there is damn near 1000 people crammed in a small space. Almost every has gotten the disease, except for me and about 10 others. Out of all the people who got it, mind you about 100 of the people who got it are old and have massive health problems already, we have hospitalized 5 people and 1 has died. One fukin person. So ya, look out for this shit.

First 1234