BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Alabama-LSU, Texas A&M-Tennessee Postponed

The Alabama-LSU and Texas A&M-Tennessee games, originally scheduled for Saturday have been postponed due to Covid-19 outbreaks at LSU and A&M. The A&M-Tennessee games is rescheduled for 12/12, but the Alabama-LSU game is much more difficult to reschedule because LSU is already scheduled to play Florida on 12/12. Now make up games can be rescheduled for 12/19, the date of the SEC Championship game, but obviously that will not be the case for LSU because it is just about a lock that BOTH Alabama and Florida will be playing in the CC game. Auburn @ Mississippi State ha also been postponed and rescheduled for 12/12.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

Give is a play Serious Gambler

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

just shut it down

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Wonder what Big10 is gonna do here next w MN & IL now both States on lockdown

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Give is a play Serious Gambler
    In a few weeks he'll claim he hit the moneyline in thjose games that never played.

It wouldn't be the first time dude has past posted bets that never existed as winning bets.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Wonder what Big10 is gonna do here next w MN & IL now both States on lockdown

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    just shut it down
    Many serious gamblers are ready to s**t can the season as far as wagering goes. I can't really blame them. It is really not worth the risk trying to wager on games the minute the lines come down on Sunday, just to have your wagers cancelled on any day of the week. Add on the fact that you really have no idea of which players will play on the day of the game and the whole season is simply not worth it.

This is the difference between serious players who know what they are doing and how to win, and alleged players in here, who are desperate to play on a game just so they can say they played on a game. Of course the vast majority of "players" in here are "air bettors" so it really does not matter to them if they win or lose.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Auburn Miss St off too.

Three SEC games off not to mention the military and their problems with Mem/Navy off and it looks like we lost Air Force too.

Every day it's more shit pulled from the board.

BigDaddy quit playing pretend gambler and there is no need to send me PMs.

Sheeesh.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Many serious gamblers are ready to s**t can the season as far as wagering goes. I can't really blame them. It is really not worth the risk trying to wager on games the minute the lines come down on Sunday, just to have your wagers cancelled on any day of the week. Add on the fact that you really have no idea of which players will play on the day of the game and the whole season is simply not worth it.

This is the difference between serious players who know what they are doing and how to win, and alleged players in here, who are desperate to play on a game just so they can say they played on a game. Of course the vast majority of "players" in here are "air bettors" so it really does not matter to them if they win or lose.
    You lose every bet you post scumbag. Serious gamblers... give me a break.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Auburn Miss St off too.

Three SEC games off not to mention the military and their problems with Mem/Navy off and it looks like we lost Air Force too.

Every day it's more shit pulled from the board.

BigDaddy quit playing pretend gambler and there is no need to send me PMs.

Sheeesh.
    KVB, er Mr. Chickens**t, the day you have enough money to wager is the day I kick your arse in here with a wager. You have no money. You are deathly afraid of me. You are a confirmed Psyco case and served time in a Happy Home in California. You are nothing, have nothing and always will be nothing more than a dumb arse Bastardo. Now go post somewhere else, you pile of s**t.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

KVB, er Mr. Chickens**t, the day you have enough money to wager is the day I kick your arse in here with a wager. You have no money. You are deathly afraid of me. You are a confirmed Psyco case and served time in a Happy Home in California. You are nothing, have nothing and always will be nothing more than a dumb arse Bastardo. Now go post somewhere else, you pile of s**t.

What the fucckk is a happy home?

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

I never thought the SEC would cancel games. I thought when it got this bad, they would call it off. Within two weeks, probably half of games will be PPD.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

The ND - Clemson game was hilarious

Trevor Lawrence can't play because of covid, but he is walking the sideline, taking down his mask every 5 seconds to talk directly into the face of everyone associated with the team

Dabo and his DC aren't wearing their masks for 95% of the game

Then the celebrating ND fans pack the field wall to wall, face to face with 50% not wearing masks

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Saw the ticker on ESPN2; positive test at USC, activities suspended.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Oops, make that Auburn.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Christ who didn't see this shit coming!...the Pac-12, Big-10, and the group of 5 conferences had it right from the beginning...the season should have been canceled but the greedy almighty dollar prevails once again...My biggest question during this pandemic is where in the hell has the NCAA been all this time?...why haven't they addressed the issue?...why haven't they taken corrective measures and been proactive instead of reactive and tell all the Universities there will be no fall or spring sports for 2020-2021 period until this Covid-19 issue gets under control or until vaccines become readily available (god only knows when that will be)...they are supposed to be the governing body of college athletics and they are obligated to protect the student-athletes first and foremost...Hypocrisy and double-standards at it's finest...

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post

Trevor Lawrence can't play because of covid, but he is walking the sideline, taking down his mask every 5 seconds to talk directly into the face of everyone associated with the team

Then the celebrating ND fans pack the field wall to wall, face to face with 50% not wearing masks
    and no repercussions announced afterwards

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    just shut it down
    Yesterday COVID cases were 140,000+ and deaths at 1500, so they may have to take a time out.
    The growth is exponential again with no end in site.
    It will take a long while for a vaccine to make any difference.
    Sad.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Christ who didn't see this shit coming!...the Pac-12, Big-10, and the group of 5 conferences had it right from the beginning...the season should have been canceled but the greedy almighty dollar prevails once again...My biggest question during this pandemic is where in the hell has the NCAA been all this time?...why haven't they addressed the issue?...why haven't they taken corrective measures and been proactive instead of reactive and tell all the Universities there will be no fall or spring sports for 2020-2021 period until this Covid-19 issue gets under control or until vaccines become readily available (god only knows when that will be)...they are supposed to be the governing body of college athletics and they are obligated to protect the student-athletes first and foremost...Hypocrisy and double-standards at it's finest...
    They are trying to stumble their way to the championships and cash in on all the TV money.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    They are trying to stumble their way to the championships and cash in on all the TV money.
    On the backs of un paid players....not counting scholarships....most majoring in ebonics.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    and no repercussions announced afterwards
    ND students must all take Covid test before coming back to class. Thank to the rushing the field fans.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Georgia Missouri off too now. That's 4 sec games this week.

At least they are all road favorites.

BigDaddy enough with the PMs, go do something useful, maybe actually think about placing a real bet on a game.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post

Ive seen this behavior every single day for a year in the world which tells me people must not really believe in it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

all the red states too

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    ND students must all take Covid test before coming back to class. Thank to the rushing the field fans.
    that is good

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

BigDaddy enough with the PMs, go do something useful, maybe actually think about placing a real bet on a game.

weak ass bitches

Da Manster!

and now Ohio ST and Maryland has been canceled!......this quote from AD Damon Evans...regurgitating what I said in post #17!...

"There is nothing more important than the health and well-being of our student-athletes, coaches and staff," Maryland athletic director Damon Evans said in the statement.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

O.K. Mr. Chickens**t. It is time that you and I have a little wager. So look at this weeks schedule and pick 5 games. If I like any of those games, we will wager on that game. $500.00. You have no choice in the matter. Either make the wager or be prepared to suffer a new experience in pain. Time for you to put up or shut up. If you make the wager and fail to pay me, you will be severely dealt with. Make you pick on 5 games. No fake lines. You have 24 hours to respond OR ELSE! FYI, here is a list of games that have been cancelled or postponed:

Memphis-Navy...Texas A&M-Tennessee...Ohio St-Maryland...Air Force-Wyoming...Auburn-Mississippi State...UL Monroe-Arkansas State...Alabama-LSU...Georgia-Missouri...

There will probably be more. 24 hours Chichens**t. It is now 12:40 pm Pacific time.

Da Manster!

O.K. Mr. Chickens**t. It is time that you and I have a little wager. So look at this weeks schedule and pick 5 games. If I like any of those games, we will wager on that game. $500.00. You have no choice in the matter. Either make the wager or be prepared to suffer a new experience in pain. Time for you to put up or shut up. If you make the wager and fail to pay me, you will be severely dealt with. Make you pick on 5 games. No fake lines. You have 24 hours to respond OR ELSE! FYI, here is a list of games that have been cancelled or postponed:

Memphis-Navy...Texas A&M-Tennessee...Ohio St-Maryland...Air Force-Wyoming...Auburn-Mississippi State...UL Monroe-Arkansas State...Alabama-LSU...Georgia-Missouri...

There will probably be more. 24 hours Chichens**t. It is now 12:40 pm Pacific time.
    Well I'm not doing 5 games...but my two best bets for college games this week are:

Boston College (+13.5)
    Wake Forest (+13.5)

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Well I'm not doing 5 games...but my two best bets for college games this week are:

Boston College (+13.5)
    Wake Forest (+13.5)
    I can see your reasoning for both wagers, but I would not take either one. The Irish are out to prove a point. I just cannot trust Wake. Pass on both games for me.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Heard CAL/ASU game off !!

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Cancel culture

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Need to bubble to salvage any hope of finishing the season for NCAAF and NFL. Such big rosters and staffs. Odds seem stacked against them if cases keep going up

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Heard CAL/ASU game off !!
    the game is still on the board at Pinny, Heritage, betonline, and bookmaker.

12 Last