thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the Republicans take the house in 2022 good chance that Biden is impeached.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Biden won't be president.
    He's actually been elected. Not sure how the Internet is down in the boondocks south. Sometimes the cords come loose outside the trailer, especially with the cold weather and high winds.

You may want to take Billy Bob out with you and check it out.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Wait till the Southern District of New York (and others) get Trump as a private citizen. Fun fact, pardons are only for Federal crimes, not State, local, county, city.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Wait till the Southern District of New York (and others) get Trump as a private citizen. Fun fact, pardons are only for Federal crimes, not State, local, county, city.
    Trump did nothing wrong, mueller and investigated for years, found zero because their is zero.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

He's actually been elected. Not sure how the Internet is down in the boondocks south. Sometimes the cords come loose outside the trailer, especially with the cold weather and high winds.

You may want to take Billy Bob out with you and check it out.
    That's cute.

Touchdowns get overturned in the NFL all the time. Gore's "win" was nullified 20 years ago.

It's not as simple as what you glean through the tube and what bounces of the walls of the echochamber.

I'm not opining on what should and shouldn't happen. I'm telling you what will happen.

Check back with me in two months and you can tell me how my ass tastes.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    vitterd youre actually the idiot
    The guy that called all 50 states is the idiot but you trumptards that got it all wrong are the smart ones? Cool theory dummy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

For what? Being basically semi brain dead and unfit for office with Dementia by then?

We then get Karma alla who will be the sitting VP. She could be worse then Joe. No thanks.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

What the penetrate would they impeach Biden for? He isn't going to do anything. He will occasionally make his normal confused speeches. Maybe an executive action here and there, but I doubt it. It was bullshit when they did it with Trump, and I don't think the republicans will have BDS enough to do it. Cocaine Mitch ain't doing that. Kevin McCarthy ain't doing that. The democrats only did they because they lived in twitter bubbles, and thought that everyone was on their side. Republicans, I hope, don't suffer that level of delusion.

The democrats, with the exception of the presidential race, got beat this election. I doubt they will try to legislate anything too controversial, and as much as bad rap that executive actions get, they are relatively limited, how much did Trump do the last two years? On top of that, we have the supreme court.

It could have been much worse. Imagine if we had to sit through four years of Hillary. Or if this election was 2008 repeated.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    What the penetrate would they impeach Biden for? He isn't going to do anything. He will occasionally make his normal confused speeches. Maybe an executive action here and there, but I doubt it. It was bullshit when they did it with Trump, and I don't think the republicans will have BDS enough to do it. Cocaine Mitch ain't doing that. Kevin McCarthy ain't doing that. The democrats only did they because they lived in twitter bubbles, and thought that everyone was on their side. Republicans, I hope, don't suffer that level of delusion.

The democrats, with the exception of the presidential race, got beat this election. I doubt they will try to legislate anything too controversial, and as much as bad rap that executive actions get, they are relatively limited, how much did Trump do the last two years? On top of that, we have the supreme court.

It could have been much worse. Imagine if we had to sit through four years of Hillary. Or if this election was 2008 repeated.
    As long as the Reps keep control of the Senate, there will be enough checks and balances to keep Plugs, Harris, and the Dems from destroying the country.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    For what? Being basically semi brain dead and unfit for office with Dementia by then?

We then get Karma alla who will be the sitting VP. She could be worse then Joe. No thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post

For taking kickbacks from China and other companies for years.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22668

Not one bit. He's received 10 MILLION more votes than ANY other President elect in history. So again, when you have that proof of 10M votes somehow being rigged let me know.

Funny how if Trump had won and we were on our way to being a Russian Sattelite, SBR and the right would be banging the drums non stop like hippies frying on acid at Woodstock.

And you fuggin know it.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Biden won't last a year and America will face more bullchit that people can post of twitter and Facebook about.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

The fact they had him run is a scam, he should be fit to serve full term..they stole election and scammed the people on dementia man..pathetic

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

good lucks w that

In the case of presidential impeachment trials, the chief justice of the United States presides. The Constitution requires a two-thirds vote of the Senate to convict, and the penalty for an impeached official upon conviction is removal from office.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

So is it safe to CERTIFY that he won’t go full term

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

He could be caught red-handed taking bribes and he won't be impeached; the Republicans aren't going to hand the Presidency to Harris.

First 12