stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

What can we realistically expect from Nick Mullens tonight? (and other player props)

I'm using Heritages prop bet totals for this tread, and they are as 5pm.

Mullens props o/u

19.5 comp.
    31.5 att.
    213.5 pass yds

You would think Mullens will pop for about 230 or so passing yards tonight.
    Not because he's the second coming of Dan Marino, but I would think if GB scores early and often with Rodgers to Adams and the rest than SF would have to go to the air to play catch up.
    Little flairs to the RB Hasty (I guess is the feature back for SF tonight) that turn into 18 yarders count towards that 213.5 total. (I guess McKinnion is the second back tonight)

No Aiyuk tonight No Kittle tonight , No Samuel tonight, No Bourne tonight, looks like Mullens will be tossing pigskins to Jordan Reed and Trent Taylor all night.

I can't find a Jordan Reed prop bet anywhere,, I'm willing to pop that over if the number is low enough.
    (reception yardage)

I'm going over 213. 5 passing yards for Mullens, 213.5 is not a difficult number to achieve.
    (Unless your name is Cam Newton)

Not for nothing the two SIMS I look at have Mullens at 245 projected passing yards.
    I go to NumbersFire also often their number for Mullens tonight I think is high, NF projects Mullens at 267.
    267 IMO is a bit of a stretch, I think Nick throws for 234 or so.

Rodgers by the way, his props are.

25 comp
    37.5 att
    278.5 passing yards .

The SIM projections I have looked at have Rodgers throwing between upper 260 passing yards to the mid 280's.

Here's a prop worth considering.
    If you think Davonte Adams will have another 100 yard or near 100 yard reception total night again, the o/u for Adams receiving yardage is 86.5 (that's a fair number)

There's no edge (value) in the RB props.

I think the two best props out there tonight are Adams over 86.5 receiving yards, which I am not betting.
    And over 213.5 passing yards for Mullen which I am betting.

I am going to apologize for any errors I may have made in the above post in advance.
    I am doing this without an editor and I was careful as to the figures I just posted so I think everything is accurate.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

jimmy g hurt again? every time I look at 9ers stats he and another qb has stats are is he getting benched in these games

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nashy take the +7.5 home NFL DOG

NASHY my palm has your face on it!!!

Just a light smack chief

Good Luck

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nashy take the +7.5 home NFL DOG

NASHY my palm has your face on it!!!

Just a light smack chief

Good Luck
    Yeah, I'm leaning taking the points myself, and the over should cover too.
    But not to crazy there, they are just leans.

Not for nothing, my palm has your bald head targeted myself.

It's all good, if you're going out be safe and tell the bartender Nashy is buying the first round.