JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Those who Authoritarians, , R J*G *FFS 2. time, anytime 4MAGA cok smokers. putin/trump nevermore.
    Boaya12 you are weirdest poster on SBR.. I can never understand or decipher your posts half the time. Who are you and what are you bud?

Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Boaya12 you are weirdest poster on SBR.. I can never understand or decipher your posts half the time. Who are you and what are you bud?

Hate nazis and white supremacist who own the Republican Party, The New Confedreacy. Who the fuk R U? Try to keep it at a second grade level, do I need to go down to kindergarten?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hate nazis and white supremacist who own the Republican Party, The New Confedreacy. Who the fuk R U? Try to keep it at a second grade level, do I need to go down to kindergarten?
    I hate Nazis and white Supremacists also. I also hate BLM and Antifa.

Now that is a post I can finally understand, that's called typing out the English language properly that is clearly legible and understandable for once.. Congrats pal!!

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Now that is a post I can finally understand, that's called typing out the English language properly that is clearly legible and understandable for once.. Congrats pal!!
    Not a secretary or typist, I win everyday. Common ground May expose OUR only enemy who prefer it B, U and I. I went to UIC, why I see. I hate azzholz who give OUR race a BAD/EVIL name, stop supporting the NATIONAL PARTY that does. Who by the way, FEAR voters, truth and God.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5800

And there is the difference. We hate all hate groups. Whereas the Left will support hate groups so long as the end justify the means.

We have the media and a political class who are only interested in stirring up anger and resentment, I guess it makes them feel powerful and needed.

We create our own problems. Same goes in Canada, the UK and any other country which still hasn't done away with free speech. And we are gonna be the ones that destroy the country if we keep listening to the purveyors of division and hatred.

DwightShrute

Those who Authoritarians, AKA democrats and BLM, R J*G *FFS 2. time, anytime 4Liberal cok smokers. putin/biden/BLM, kidz in cages , disgrace, troops/razor wire at Capitol, shame. I am a of but I don't care cuz I swallow . Don't smoke kids.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Floyd verdict coming in any time now!!! Let the riots and looting begin again if found not guilty!!

scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1231

What a massive fail for this guy. Tried to tout the rush of vaccines and then couldn't even get his supporters to take it.

Former Trump aides are reportedly frustrated he didn't become vaccine 'salesman-in-chief' as planned

Former aides to former President Donald Trump are reportedly looking back at the end of his term as a major missed opportunity to encourage his supporters to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
    A new report in Politico describes how Trump's "unwillingness to pitch his voters on getting the jab has become the source of frustration for former aides," not to mention experts who believe he could have helped sway those Republicans who say they won't get vaccinated. While Trump was in office, there was reportedly a "monthslong effort to get him to publicly take the lead" on pushing vaccinations.
    "If he spent the last 90 days being the voice — and taking credit because he deserved to for the vaccine — and helping get as many Americans get vaccinated as he could, he would be remembered for that, he would have saved lives” a former senior administration official said.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    What a massive fail for this guy. Tried to tout the rush of vaccines and then couldn't even get his supporters to take it.

Former Trump aides are reportedly frustrated he didn't become vaccine 'salesman-in-chief' as planned

Former aides to former President Donald Trump are reportedly looking back at the end of his term as a major missed opportunity to encourage his supporters to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
    A new report in Politico describes how Trump's "unwillingness to pitch his voters on getting the jab has become the source of frustration for former aides," not to mention experts who believe he could have helped sway those Republicans who say they won't get vaccinated. While Trump was in office, there was reportedly a "monthslong effort to get him to publicly take the lead" on pushing vaccinations.
    "If he spent the last 90 days being the voice — and taking credit because he deserved to for the vaccine — and helping get as many Americans get vaccinated as he could, he would be remembered for that, he would have saved lives” a former senior administration official said.

who would actually believe this nonsense?

Just more fake news to feed to the zombies and deflect away for the disaster known as the Biden administration.

DwightShrute

Floyd verdict coming in any time now!!! Let the riots and looting begin again if found not guilty!!
    there will be rioting regardless of the verdict I think.

DwightShrute

this is fukking insane

scorpion896

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

who would actually believe this nonsense?

Just more fake news to feed to the zombies and deflect away for the disaster known as the Biden administration.
    Lol you don't believe anything that doesn't fit your narrative. Friendly reminder that Sydney Powell called you dumb for believing her election fraud lies for months.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave scorpion896 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Lol you don't believe anything that doesn't fit your narrative. Friendly reminder that Sydney Powell called you dumb for believing her election fraud lies for months.
    Do not listen to the establishment media. They are frauds.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3344

Do not listen to the establishment media. They are frauds.
    Your sucking in to much air, stop breathing

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Your sucking in to much air, stop breathing
    *you're
    *too

scorpion896

This guy actually believe Republicans are lining up to take the vaccine. 43% of Republicans were polled saying they'll never get it. 43%!

And then he claims fake news. Unreal.

DwightShrute

democrats watching the MSM are the most misinformed people alive.

If you get the Chinese virus, the chances of you needing to go to the hospital is between 1-5%, depending on age.

41% of democrats thought it was over 50% need to go to the hospital.

28% thought is was 20-49% chance.

almost 70% of democrats have no fukking clue.

scorpion896

If you get the Chinese virus, the chances of you needing to go to the hospital is between 1-5%, depending on age.

Source?

DwightShrute

Source?
    2:08 mark

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11399

They also think there are 30+ million dead Americans from the China virus and yell at you for not wearing a mask.

scorpion896

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    They also think there are 30+ million dead Americans from the China virus and yell at you for not wearing a mask.
    "They" Only Democrats are stupid, right Emily?

Millions of Republicans don't believe in climate change.
    Millions of Republicans are anti-vaxxers.
    Millions of Republicans believe in a number of conspiracy theories and listen to Alex Jones.
    Millions of Republicans believed Bill Gates was trying to control people with the vaccine.

Unfortunately, America has millions of idiots. We have a huge educational problem in this country.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Liberalism is a mental disorder. Many are fine people and I know several of them. In other aspects of life they seem normal decent people but when it comes to politics, wow. Everything is racist and virtue signaling.

They wait to be fed information. Never questioning the source and its validity. The repeat it verbatim. No verification is permitted. Science isn't their friend. Facts are their enemy. Logic is a foreign language.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Emily_Haines

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16

The earth is flat, the climate doesn't change due to fossil fuel use, the vaccines don't work, the government is out to take my 125 guns I need for protection, taxes are not needed for the free benefits I get from government..

Signed,

A middle school dropout Republican
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/10/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

DwightShrute

"They" Only Democrats are stupid, right Emily?

Millions of Republicans don't believe in climate change.
    Millions of Republicans are anti-vaxxers.
    Millions of Republicans believe in a number of conspiracy theories and listen to Alex Jones.
    Millions of Republicans believed Bill Gates was trying to control people with the vaccine.

Unfortunately, America has millions of idiots. We have a huge educational problem in this country.
    Millions of people understand climate has been changing forever. No serious person thinks we aren't contributing to the Earth's problems. They just disagree as to the amount. many scientists agree. Why would Obama spend millions on a new home at sea level? Why would banks give 30 year ocean side mortgages in Florida?
    Millions of people are pro vaccine but have questions.
    Millions of democrats believe in a number of conspiracy theories and listen to CNN. Russia Collusion. Trump's phone call to a GA election official. Impeachment sham. Impeachment sham 2. Incited violence. Called neo nazi's very fine people. Made fun of a reporter's disability. Its a long list.
    Millions of democrats believe Bill Gates is a vaccine expert. A scientist just because he sells computers and software.

Intellectual dishonesty is rampant.

scorpion896

Imagine spending 8 hours a day responding to Politics of a country on the other side of the globe. This guy actually thinks he knows everything and doesn't even live here, and brings up CNN every single day thinking he's making a point. Just like Jibby and his fear of gas prices.

Unreal.

DwightShrute

Imagine spending 8 hours a day responding to Politics of a country on the other side of the globe. This guy actually thinks he knows everything and doesn't even live here, and brings up CNN every single day thinking he's making a point. Just like Jibby and his fear of gas prices.

Unreal.
    That's the go-to response from morons who have been beaten down with facts and logic for so long, they have nothing else to say. They have given up. I don't live on the other side of the globe. I own property in the US and my business is mostly done with the US. I multi task. I make my own hours for the most part. I work 2 or 3 different jobs. Yesterday was a 20 hour day in the office. In the process of getting 200K vaccine shots to a country on the other side of the globe. I have been up since 4am my time. In just over two hours, I will be swimming in the Caribbean and enjoying another amazing sunset. Earlier I bought a punching bag and hung it outside. Later I will be skipping rope, punching the bag, betting NHL and the Games will be on while I am working.

In other words, you know nothing about me or most things. Its obvious.

scorpion896

Holy Shit poor Rubio. Just got destroyed in this new ad.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

there will be rioting regardless of the verdict I think.
    You're probably right. BLM and Antifa look for any excuse to riot and loot.

DwightShrute

You're probably right. BLM and Antifa look for any excuse to riot and loot.
    get an early start on the xmas shopping

scorpion896

Love to see Republicans standing up for what's right. New Republican Accountability Project condemning idiots like Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and setting the record straight that there was no election fraud.

https://accountability.gop/

Absolutely love to see it. Even former Trump administration officials in on this!!!

If you’re a Republican politician who supported the Big Lie that there was widespread fraud in this election, if you objected to the certification of legitimate Electoral College votes, or otherwise pretended that Congress could overturn the will of the American people, you will be held accountable.

Emily_Haines

Millions of people understand climate has been changing forever. No serious person thinks we aren't contributing to the Earth's problems. They just disagree as to the amount. many scientists agree. Why would Obama spend millions on a new home at sea level? Why would banks give 30 year ocean side mortgages in Florida?
    Millions of people are pro vaccine but have questions.
    Millions of democrats believe in a number of conspiracy theories and listen to CNN. Russia Collusion. Trump's phone call to a GA election official. Impeachment sham. Impeachment sham 2. Incited violence. Called neo nazi's very fine people. Made fun of a reporter's disability. Its a long list.
    Millions of democrats believe Bill Gates is a vaccine expert. A scientist just because he sells computers and software.

Intellectual dishonesty is rampant.
    Temperatures going up 1 degree over 200 years equates to the earth is ending in 2030 for the Pedo Joe voters and they wonder why no one takes them seriously on anything.

Emily_Haines

Love to see Republicans standing up for what's right. New Republican Accountability Project condemning idiots like Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and setting the record straight that there was no election fraud.

https://accountability.gop/

Absolutely love to see it. Even former Trump administration officials in on this!!!

If you’re a Republican politician who supported the Big Lie that there was widespread fraud in this election, if you objected to the certification of legitimate Electoral College votes, or otherwise pretended that Congress could overturn the will of the American people, you will be held accountable.
    Trump won and by a lot.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5445

this is fukking insane

Can you imagine if these FU##nuts invested a just a quarter of their time, energy, and ‘passion’ they have over ‘protesting’ - and put it towards their education and career?!?!
    Could be the next Oprah.....

First ... 735736737738739740741 ... Last