vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8473

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    ^ Dwight, you should post facts, not tweets and memes.
    He doesnít have any. Thatís why he posts memes. Thatís why he says this:

ď it doesnít matter if my memes are falseĒ Dwight

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5471

There is no language in HR-1 that "bans" voter identification laws. It allows individuals in states with identification requirements who do not have ID to vote by providing in writing that they are eligible.

Dwight - should homeless people be allowed to vote?

manny24
    Salute the Marines!!
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11

^ Dwight, you should post facts, not tweets and memes.
    you shouldn't gargle every rooster you see
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

manny24
    Salute the Marines!!
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO

There is no language in HR-1 that "bans" voter identification laws. It allows individuals in states with identification requirements who do not have ID to vote by providing in writing that they are eligible.

Dwight - should homeless people be allowed to vote?
    if they are not on mind altering drugs like you clearly are
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1273

This is why Dwight thinks the way he does. He believes all the misinformation that is spread on Facebook and Twitter.

If he spent 1 minute to fact-check the things he believes, he probably would be a lot smarter. In fact, the exact tweet he quoted, has been fact-checked already and shown to be FALSE.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...e-hr-1-1573908

HR-1 does not "ban" voter identification laws. Instead, it offers a workaround to state voter IDs for individuals who do not have the means to obtain identification. Voters may alternatively present a sworn, written statement to an election official under penalty of perjury that states the voter is eligible to vote.

The Ruling

False.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave scorpion896 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4437

OMG this thread is still going lolz

Mac4Lyfe

Dwight clearly has an agenda. Not quite sure what. Maybe Republicans are paying him to post disinformation jibberish from South Africa to cause confusion. They should request a refund.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5834

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    This is why Dwight thinks the way he does. He believes all the misinformation that is spread on Facebook and Twitter.

If he spent 1 minute to fact-check the things he believes, he probably would be a lot smarter. In fact, the exact tweet he quoted, has been fact-checked already and shown to be FALSE.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...e-hr-1-1573908

HR-1 does not "ban" voter identification laws. Instead, it offers a workaround to state voter IDs for individuals who do not have the means to obtain identification. Voters may alternatively present a sworn, written statement to an election official under penalty of perjury that states the voter is eligible to vote.

The Ruling

False.

its a step for the Feds to control voting laws among other things. Believe what you want.

You probably think there is no crisis at the border like the Press will have you believe.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-28-21 at 01:22 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5714

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I havenít delved deep into the bill since it will undoubtedly change before getting out of that Senate if it even does get through it but the surfing is nuanced and gives loopholes rather than a ďbanĒ that the ďfact checkersĒ rate. From what Iíve seen in a couple of states issues with it is it says if someone canít get an ID (odd to begin with) then the state must, under federal law, accept a written statement saying they are ego they say they are which is penetrating hilarious on top of same day registration. So basically I could walk in and say Iím Chuck Norris and I misplaced my things so I canít get an official ID but trust me because Iíll sign the form at the bottom claiming I am him and itís good enough. LOL

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I haven’t delved deep into the bill since it will undoubtedly change before getting out of that Senate if it even does get through it but the surfing is nuanced and gives loopholes rather than a “ban” that the “fact checkers” rate. From what I’ve seen in a couple of states issues with it is it says if someone can’t get an ID (odd to begin with) then the state must, under federal law, accept a written statement saying they are ego they say they are which is penetrating hilarious on top of same day registration. So basically I could walk in and say I’m Chuck Norris and I misplaced my things so I can’t get an official ID but trust me because I’ll sign the form at the bottom claiming I am him and it’s good enough. LOL
    Would you really sign a sworn affidavit saying you are someone else, when all you have to do is be who you are? Do you know how easy it is to check Chuck Norris voting? All you have to do is pay a fee and you can find names of everyone that voted. Did you know that?

Who in their right mind would forge a vote and go to jail over these 2 party fukking candidates. Maybe Dwight might go to jail and a few other Capitol rioters but not a lot of people are that stupid.

vitterd

Would you really sign a sworn affidavit saying you are someone else, when all you have to do is be who you are? Do you know how easy it is to check Chuck Norris voting? All you have to do is pay a fee and you can find names of everyone that voted. Did you know that?

Who in their right mind would forge a vote and go to jail over these 2 party fukking candidates. Maybe Dwight might go to jail and a few other Capitol rioters but not a lot of people are that stupid.
    Even trump voter fraud commission couldnít find anything. There is little to no fraud. The little they found was by Trump republicans. Dwight is a complete idiot.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata
    TRUMP 2020
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13907

Biden and Harris are walking memes. People actually support them which is sad. They don't support us at all. All biden does is blame trump even now in his latest press conference.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Biden and Harris are walking memes. People actually support them which is sad. They don't support us at all. All biden does is blame trump even now in his latest press conference.
    For trump's incompetence and total disreguard of human life, of course, so WE as a Nation, would not panic? People actually supported an open, White Nationalist candidate? Fuk y'all.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave BOA12 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    For trump's incompetence and total disreguard of human life, of course, so WE as a Nation, would not panic? People actually supported an open, White Nationalist candidate? Fuk y'all.

manny24
    Salute the Marines!!
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO

nobody more racist than Joe

he just hides it best he can
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 694

This past election just proved the ineffectiveness of the HR1 language.

The election was CERTIFIED by the various STATES before a single court case involving suspected fraud, cases filed with sworn affidavits of witnesses, could be heard.

I'm OK with the affidavits to vote if they are filed as a voter registration drive and no less than 6 months before the 1st election they'd be eligible to vote in, but that is not what's being proposed. Also, if the proposed voter doesn't have a permanent address, or changes addresses, then how can an election judge verify his affidavits (how do you locate them to testify if contested?).

It's a non starter. Stupid law and thinly veiled attempt to just get more poor people and worthless nobodies to go vote for democrats to get on the public dole and keep the delicate geniuses that are liberals in charge of raping the Country for every buck it's got left.

DwightShrute

Sen. Kennedy Calls Biden Policy ‘Bone-Deep Down to the Marrow Stupid’ in GOP Press Conference at Border

Points Awarded:

manny24 gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

scorpion896

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Even trump voter fraud commission couldn’t find anything. There is little to no fraud. The little they found was by Trump republicans. Dwight is a complete idiot.
    Do you remember how embarrassing that commission was. Trump ran around like a baby screaming 3 million illegals voted in California. Created a commission to investigate it and they found nothing.

DwightShrute

Trump was impeached twice over nothing. What Biden is doing at the border is impeachable if you agreed with the Trump impeachment. What a disgrace Biden is.

manny24
    Salute the Marines!!
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO

holy balls Dwight looks like Cruz patriot beard is coming in real nice !!!!!!!!!!!!
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Do you remember how embarrassing that commission was. Trump ran around like a baby screaming 3 million illegals voted in California. Created a commission to investigate it and they found nothing.
    kinda what you do every here

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    holy balls Dwight looks like Cruz patriot beard is coming in real nice !!!!!!!!!!!!
    He looks like he should be wearing an eye patch and a sword. Maybe a parrot on this shoulder.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Sen. Kennedy Calls Biden Policy ‘Bone-Deep Down to the Marrow Stupid’ in GOP Press Conference at Border

Is this guy trying to sound like Forest Gump?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5714

I’m not into the whole Q anon or Dominion or Russia nonsenses just so that’s up front ....but I was just saying if you cast an illegal vote that’s a crime so why not go ahead and sign it while you’re there already committing a crime. No it’s not widespread but what was the total out of 160 million votes...less than 50k and it would have swung the other way? It matters a bit. But yes Biden won, on to 2022 cycle midterms to hopefully swing it back some.

DwightShrute

funny how NBC and CNN never had their YouTube, Twitter or Facebook accounts suspended for blatantly lying but the NY Post did for the Hunter Biden laptop story which was true.

The Washington Compost newspaper has run a correction:

“Correction: Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator. The recording revealed that the Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source. Trump did not tell the investigator to ‘find the fraud’ or say she would be ‘a national hero’ if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Georgia, asserting she would find ‘dishonesty’ there. He also told her that she had ‘the most important job in the country right now.’ A story about the recording can be found here. The headline and text of this story have been corrected to remove quotes misattributed to Trump.”

The Post was not alone in this mistake. The story was picked up by other news organizations, including CNN and NBC News, which relied on the Post for providing accurate information.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Dwight clearly has an agenda. Not quite sure what. Maybe Republicans are paying him to post disinformation jibberish from South Africa to cause confusion. They should request a refund.
    ~~~

MAC0 You have gone completely off the rails.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1761

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    shines some light on how historically awful trump was in every way when he gets spanked so badly by an old fart like Biden.

must be infuriating for repubs...if trump was able to shut his lying mouth and even pretended to act like a professional, he'd still be prez and y'all would still have the house and senate.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave bruceBRUCEbruce 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I’m not into the whole Q anon or Dominion or Russia nonsenses just so that’s up front ....but I was just saying if you cast an illegal vote that’s a crime so why not go ahead and sign it while you’re there already committing a crime. No it’s not widespread but what was the total out of 160 million votes...less than 50k and it would have swung the other way? It matters a bit. But yes Biden won, on to 2022 cycle midterms to hopefully swing it back some.
    It is very easy to prove voter fraud. Extremely easy. Guess what? Trump lost. Get over it.

manny24
    Salute the Marines!!
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    shines some light on how historically awful trump was in every way when he gets spanked so badly by an old fart like Biden.

must be infuriating for repubs...if trump was able to shut his lying mouth and even pretended to act like a professional, he'd still be prez and y'all would still have the house and senate.
    more straight lies from Bruce

most unlaid poster at SBR hands down
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

scorpion896

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO

They sure do still talk about him a lot.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave 19th Hole 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    This
    It's a non starter. Stupid law and thinly veiled attempt to just get more poor people and worthless nobodies to go vote for democrats to get on the public dole and keep the delicate geniuses that are liberals in charge of raping the Country for every buck it's got left.
    Sorry but you’re talking about a lot of Republicans too.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/10/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

DwightShrute