carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2512

I really dont think Trump will run again, it make no sense

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Trump cult members giving out mental health counseling tips...
    You are worse then a cult member your letting someone you donít even like become a mental obsession to the point itís sad I hope you get some mental health help if you need any numbers or resources I can provide them to you, Iíd like to see you get over your obsession with this man and move on with your life we are a family here and I hate to see someone full of so much hate and obsession over a old white man.

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Betpoints: 514

All Biden worried about is sucking ghetto cok

JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 657

pilebuck13

Mac
    Here is a good link maybe you will find some of this helpful I mean the guy is no longer president itís all over we have a new administration move on with your life things like this could help your mental state and help you get over your constant mental obsession with a elderly old white man who was our last president. I know these things will take time and I know you are still fighting the urge to waste countless hours of your life arguing about how terrible someone is and your heart is just so full of hate but try to get some help I really do care about all of you

https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-stop...ting-overnight

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5416

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    How about...I don't know...maybe just...LESS TAXES.
    You can always make less money...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Impeachment of Trump gonna back fire and not work again this second go around. What doesn't kill him makes him stronger among his base. Trump 2024!!!

Biden super soft and way far left. American people will turn on him shortly.
    I hope he runs again in 2024 if he doesn't die from a drug overdose first. I doubt he'd make it out of the primaries next go round. Republican party split right down the seams because of that clown. His 15 minutes is up. He can't even post on social media, how is he going to rally his base without Twitter? So lets see, we have the real conservatives and the dumb as shit, broke as fukk, racist, white nationals who sucks off Trump . We all know how that will end up. Love to see him lose the popular vote 3 straight times. Loser in Chief.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    They didn't fire Dobbs. They just told him to sit at home with pay.... Talk about fall from grace. Get in bed with Trump and you wind up with fleas. Has anyone progressed positively following Trump?
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

You can see the media still feeding the obsession with Donald Trump itís all they are talking about right now on cnn and msnbc itís the only thing that will bring viewers they know there are people out there who have a weird obsession with this man and need mental health but they donít care because they get viewers I really hope those who need the mental health can get the help they need and get over the obsession

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 118

They didn't fire Dobbs. They just told him to sit at home with pay.... Talk about fall from grace. Get in bed with Trump and you wind up with fleas. Has anyone progressed positively following Trump?
    And you think that it's good for people to lose their jobs, companies, be shut down from servers and to be basically blackballed for publicly endorsing a Political party or President? Our Freedoms are being torn down before our eyes and with open arms. It's sad and it's not ok
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO

No one who supported Trump or worked for him can get a job now. Apparently employers don't want to hire liars. Who would have thought?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 118

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No one who supported Trump or worked for him can get a job now. Apparently employers don't want to hire liars. Who would have thought?
    So everyone who supported Trump should be fired ?

scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1225

And you think that it's good for people to lose their jobs, companies, be shut down from servers and to be basically blackballed for publicly endorsing a Political party or President? Our Freedoms are being torn down before our eyes and with open arms. It's sad and it's not ok
    Like what Fox News just did to Lou Dobbs? Agreed, Fox News is terrible.

Then again, nobody is being blackballing for endorsing a President. They are being blackballed for lying, deceiving, and pushing false narratives.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave scorpion896 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Like what Fox News just did to Lou Dobbs? Agreed, Fox News is terrible.

Then again, nobody is being blackballing for endorsing a President. They are being blackballed for lying, deceiving, and pushing false narratives.
    What are you even doing on this forum man? You donít even talk about sports betting just pages and pages of history all politics whatís your deal man? Do you even bet sports or are you just obsessed with trump and need mental health as well

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5505

Trumptards shitting brick over at Fox

Mac4Lyfe

People who lie, cheat and steal should definitely lose their jobs. People who purposely lie and say that an election was rigged with zero proof all in an order to cause doubt about our election process should be in jail for treason. Lou Dobbs, just like all the other misinformation newsman should be in prison, not at home getting paid. He preyed upon weak people. Now that entire network is about to get sued out their ass. This was all a legal move by Fox to place blame on Dobbs when they all perpetrated the fraud. At least Tucker Carlson was smart and said long ago that his views were not the truth and just for entertainment.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    What are you even doing on this forum man? You donít even talk about sports betting just pages and pages of history all politics whatís your deal man? Do you even bet sports or are you just obsessed with trump and need mental health as well
    Heís a chump thatís why.. heís less than 30 minutes from me and can take out all that Trump aggression and not have to log into a gambling site to do it but heís too chicken shit

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Trumptards shitting brick over at Fox

They do the same thing at cnn and msnbc they still only talk about trump all day long because people need mental health help and canít stop obsessing over a man whoís no longer president itís all they can do to have viewers

Mac4Lyfe

So everyone who supported Trump should be fired ?
    Nope... They should all be hanged for treason.

or at the very least laughed at for drinking the koolaid.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

People who lie, cheat and steal should definitely lose their jobs. People who purposely lie and say that an election was rigged with zero proof all in an order to cause doubt about our election process should be in jail for treason. Lou Dobbs, just like all the other misinformation newsman should be in prison, not at home getting paid. He preyed upon weak people. Now that entire network is about to get sued out their ass. This was all a legal move by Fox to place blame on Dobbs when they all perpetrated the fraud. At least Tucker Carlson was smart and said long ago that his views were not the truth and just for entertainment.
    Does that also go for the people who cried Russia, Russia, Russia since 2016?

Trump had to battle an army of treasonous sour pusses for 4 years.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/29/2021

scorpion896

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

You mean the 17 intelligence agencies that first agreed to the sentiment that Russia helped influence our 2016 election to help Trump win?

pilebuck13

No Kermit we canít talk about when everyone thought trump was compromised by Russia and they never found anything just like they never found anything with Hillary as well but one side can admit it was wrong the other they canít just as they canít admit cnn and msnbc is biased just as I can admit Fox News is biased

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    You mean the 17 intelligence agencies that first agreed to the sentiment that Russia helped influence our 2016 election to help Trump win?
    Lol give us some winning bets least vitterd bets sports what the fuk you doing here man?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5505

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    They do the same thing at cnn and msnbc they still only talk about trump all day long because people need mental health help and canít stop obsessing over a man whoís no longer president itís all they can do to have viewers
    Well itís fun talking shit about an orange cult leader

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave King Mayan 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    getting healthy
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO

lou dobbs fired fox business
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

Mac4Lyfe

Does that also go for the people who cried Russia, Russia, Russia since 2016?Trump had to battle an army of treasonous sour pusses for 4 years.
    One huge difference Kermit... There was clear evidence that Russia meddled in the 2016 election. Did Trump collude with Russia? No, I don't think so but he opened his mouth and asked them to meddle, which was plain stupid.

"We found irrefutable evidence of Russian meddling," Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., acting chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said in a statement, directly refuting President Donald Trump's repeated assertions that Russian interference was a "hoax" perpetrated by Democrats.
    The committee, however, did not find any evidence of a coordinated scheme between the Trump campaign and Moscow, Rubio said.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    lou dobbs fired fox business

JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 402

China, Russia and Iran loving this Biden presidency already.. 30 Trillion in debt the US will be soon. Print that money. US dollar is gonna be worth dog shit soon.

scorpion896

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    China, Russia and Iran loving this Biden presidency already.. 30 Trillion in debt the US will be soon. Print that money. US dollar is gonna be worth dog shit soon.
    You forgot America who is also loving it, as evidenced by the nearly 90 million people who voted for this administration, and the record high approval ratings thus far.

You my friend, are in the minority with this fear of yours.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO

Lou Dobbs can write a new book now. "How I bankrupted Fox News by spreading lies about other businesses and got fired".

$9.99 @ Amazon. All proceeds go to Trump's fight election fraud campaign and not Trump's pocket.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5795

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Lou Dobbs can write a new book now. "How I bankrupted Fox News by spreading lies about other businesses and got fired".

$9.99 @ Amazon. All proceeds go to Trump's fight election fraud campaign and not Trump's pocket.
    what lies?

DwightShrute

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5391

How about...I don't know...maybe just...LESS TAXES.
    You're not dumb Harry, stop being so simple. You you know you simply weren't Rich enough to get substantial tax breaks.

First ... 555556557558559560561 ... Last