DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5670

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 328

I'm not a conspiracy guy but the fact they actually hacked the machine, live during the Georgia hearing, and were partaking in 2way communications w a device that's not supposed to have WiFi explains to me that this election has enough wrong with it to warrant the litigation Trump is pursuing.

It didn't pass the eye test, or the smell test, or my common sense test and now this revelation on top of the thousands of blank ballots w only a POTUS vote is just too many red flags.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8254

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Yep . 54k plus at 3:50 am and 141k plus at 6:31 am . 96% Biden . Totally explainable ,

But but Republicans led legislatures you f**king incompetent idiot .
    You actually believe there was voter fraud after 3 audits and hand counts!! Lmao

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I'm not a conspiracy guy but the fact they actually hacked the machine, live during the Georgia hearing, and were partaking in 2way communications w a device that's not supposed to have WiFi explains to me that this election has enough wrong with it to warrant the litigation Trump is pursuing.

It didn't pass the eye test, or the smell test, or my common sense test and now this revelation on top of the thousands of blank ballots w only a POTUS vote is just too many red flags.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1925

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Yes, exactly - you think this was a secret? Its taken you this long to figure out why Biden received 80 million votes?

Trump is despised by the majority, so his opponent didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was "anyone but Trump".
    Thankfully this goal has been achieved.

If you love Trump you love Russia. Trump is a traitor and should be treated as such.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Yes, exactly - you think this was a secret? Its taken you this long to figure out why Biden received 80 million votes?

Trump is despised by the majority, so his opponent didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was "anyone but Trump".

If you love Trump you love Russia. Trump is a traitor and should be treated as such.
    Russia . Lol ! Another brainwashed stooge . I bet that Hunter laptop story was Russian disinformation to help Trump too .

icon

Russia . Lol ! Another brainwashed stooge . I bet that Hunter laptop story was Russian disinformation to help Trump too .
    Trump has been helping Russian mobsters (and by extension the Russian gov't) launder money worldwide since the 80's via real estate deals at his shitty properties..
    Trump is a stooge and the Russians basically trained him like a puppy to do their bidding. His loyalty is to himself and the mighty dollar, he cares nothing about America.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...94f_story.html

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/9/12/...es-craig-unger

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex...h=754895a5610d

https://newrepublic.com/article/1435...rime-syndicate

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/21...umps-business/

https://www.wired.com/story/if-trump...-how-it-works/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rime/98321252/

Last edited by icon; 12-30-20 at 06:55 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

jt315

Trump has been helping Russian mobsters (and by extension the Russian gov't) launder money worldwide since the 80's.
    Trump is a stooge and the Russians basically trained him like a puppy to do their bidding. His loyalty is to himself and the mighty dollar, he cares nothing about America.

There must have been some terrible prosecutors around or he’s the smartest white collar criminal if you actually believe the shit you just posted .

DwightShrute

Trump has been helping Russian mobsters (and by extension the Russian gov't) launder money worldwide since the 80's via real estate deals at his shitty properties..

he's been investigated repeatedly. No man have ever been vetted as much as Trump and they found nothing. You believe the liars.

DwightShrute

he never did

vitterd

he never did
    He did. Youíre an idiot.

icon

There must have been some terrible prosecutors around or he’s the smartest white collar criminal if you actually believe the shit you just posted .
    Why would I believe Forbes, The Washington Post, USA Today etc when I can just get info from brainwashed Trumptards on a sports gambling forum?
    Great question.

Didn't you lose a bet and not pay?

jt315

Why would I believe Forbes, The Washington Post, USA Today etc when I can just get info from brainwashed Trumptards on a sports gambling forum?
    Great question.

You should become a prosecutor and find what others haven’t been able to for four decades .

And you’re calling others brainwashed ?

icon

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rime/98321252/

Oh I didn't post this for Trumptards as they aren't capable of understanding. I posted for those that can grasp the information provided in the articles, ie those that know Trump is evil.

Why is everyone in his party abandoning the good ship Trump right now?

DwightShrute

Great question.

dude, click on the Forbes article as an example ...

Trump’s Business Partners Allegedly Involved In Human Trafficking, Mafia Matters, Probable Money Laundering

Fist of all, allegedly. How how allegations against Trump have turned out to be fake news? Too many to count. Nothing ties Trump to anything.

You also list Vox, which is a joke and Washington Compost which is the same.

icon

You should become a prosecutor and find what others haven’t been able to for four decades .

And you’re calling others brainwashed ?
    No rebuttal? Just an animated lol gif?

Convincing.

The good news is that a large majority of sane Americans are fed up with the orange man and voted him out.

All those pardons Trump issued? That may not have been a great idea as those people can no longer plead the fifth if made to testify.

Life is good and getting better. I'm going to enjoy watching Trump squirm as the prosecutors line up to fire charges at him. Maybe you could donate to his defense fund, after all, what else does a billionaire need besides other peoples money?
    Last edited by icon; 12-30-20 at 07:11 PM.

jt315

No rebuttal? Just an animated lol gif?

Convincing.
    A rebuttal to those publications told you so ? The same publications that covered up the Hunter laptop story before the election .

An animated gif is all it deserves .

The Trump Moscow Tower story that Mueller chased and was as successful as a dog catching it’s tail was comedy gold .

Infowars2833
    Infowars2833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

If you post a Alex Jones video in here one more time.....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2696

A rebuttal to those publications told you so ? The same publications that covered up the Hunter laptop story before the election .

An animated gif is all it deserves .

The Trump Moscow Tower story that Mueller chased and was as successful as a dog catching itís tail was comedy gold .
    I proved it to you right from your boys mouth. Our intelligence agencies proved russia interfered. Even the repuke controlled senate said russia helped your boy win (stole) his election. Now you deny russian inference? Talk about brick for brains.....

cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO

mitch doing what mitch does, holding off until after the georgia run off then it's no soup for you 2000 checks
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I proved it to you right from your boys mouth. Our intelligence agencies proved russia interfered. Even the repuke controlled senate said russia helped your boy win (stole) his election. Now you deny russian inference? Talk about brick for brains.....
    The Senate said no such thing about Russia stealing the election for Trump. Get a clue .

rkelly110

The Senate said no such thing about Russia stealing the election for Trump. Get a clue .
    Parentheses were my take.

Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't really care who's the POTUS as your politics almost always stays the same with minor differences imo. But the fundamental course is the same.

BUT, I always cringe when I see people talking about the "Russian collusion". I mean how biased are you people? Can someone explain exactly what the Russians did that helped Trump? Hacked Clinton's e-mails? Funded right-wing blogs? LOL. People are talking about "muh Russian interference" while the Big Tech and mainstream media is HEAVILY leaning to the left. If Trump is "far-right" then Big Tech & MSM are "ultra-left". How is it that blocking one candidate's posts, tweets, interviews etc + portraying him in a bad light 96% of the time isn't interfering with an election, but hacking e-mails & funding some minor blogs/accounts on social media is considered a huge collusion? And no, I'm not a Trump cultist, I just don't see him as the 2nd coming of Hitler as a lot of people portray him to be.
    Points Awarded:

Bandit gave Juventuz 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin, and hawkwind

jt315

Parentheses were my take.
    So Russia meddled in our election just like we have done with other countries but the Senate found no coordination with any Trump campaign member just like Mueller did . Cool story .

PS. The emails he was joking about asking Russia to find were the 33k that Hillary deleted . Nothing to do with the Wikileaks dump .

jt315

nothing to see here. Just more conspiracy nonsense.

Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee Unanimously Passes Motion to Audit Fulton Countyís Absentee Ballots Using Method Outlined by Jovan Pulitzer

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

Thrilla
    Hillary my Queen
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6488

vitterd

Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee Unanimously Passes Motion to Audit Fulton Countyís Absentee Ballots Using Method Outlined by Jovan Pulitzer
    Lmao

vitterd

Great question.

Yes he did. Heís welching

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8927

[QUOTE=vitterd;29995109]Welcher alert!!

You lost!! Leave.[/QUOTE']

Not so Fast Doc

PA Lawmakers: Numbers Donít Add Up, Certification of Presidential Results Premature and In Error

DEC. 28, 2020
    HARRISBURG Ė A group of state lawmakers performing extensive analysis of election data today revealed troubling discrepancies between the numbers of total votes counted and total number of voters who voted in the 2020 General Election, and as a result are questioning how the results of the presidential election could possibly have been certified by Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar and Governor Tom Wolf. These findings are in addition to prior concerns regarding actions by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Secretary, and others impacting the conduct of the election.

A comparison of official county election results to the total number of voters who voted on November 3, 2020 as recorded by the Department of State shows that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicate that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted. Among the 6,962,607 total ballots cast, 6,931,060 total votes were counted in the presidential race, including all three candidates on the ballot and write-in candidates.

The difference of 202,377 more votes cast than voters voting, together with the 31,547 over- and under-votes in the presidential race, adds up to an alarming discrepancy of 170,830 votes, which is more than twice the reported statewide difference between the two major candidates for President of the United States. On November 24, 2020, Boockvar certified election results, and Wolf issued a certificate of ascertainment of presidential electors, stating that Vice President Joe Biden received 80,555 more votes than President Donald Trump.

JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1417

There's still time!

I sure hope they extend this very generous offer into 2021. Knowing the Trumps... and how much they definitely care about the American people... I will guarantee that they will! If we're REALLY lucky we'll be able to send them money through to 2024! WHAT A GREAT DEAL!

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13952

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    mitch doing what mitch does, holding off until after the georgia run off then it's no soup for you 2000 checks
    When I get my $600 stimulus check I think I'll write Biden's name on the check &
    run it through a Dominion voting machine & I'll have 6 million dollars in stimulus checks!

cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    When I get my $600 stimulus check I think I'll write Biden's name on the check &
    run it through a Dominion voting machine & I'll have 6 million dollars in stimulus checks!
    yah except most people with a brain get the stimulus check thru ***************, of course there are still those low iq ones getting a check in the mail
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    I don't really care who's the POTUS as your politics almost always stays the same with minor differences imo. But the fundamental course is the same.

BUT, I always cringe when I see people talking about the "Russian collusion". I mean how biased are you people? Can someone explain exactly what the Russians did that helped Trump? Hacked Clinton's e-mails? Funded right-wing blogs? LOL. People are talking about "muh Russian interference" while the Big Tech and mainstream media is HEAVILY leaning to the left. If Trump is "far-right" then Big Tech & MSM are "ultra-left". How is it that blocking one candidate's posts, tweets, interviews etc + portraying him in a bad light 96% of the time isn't interfering with an election, but hacking e-mails & funding some minor blogs/accounts on social media is considered a huge collusion? And no, I'm not a Trump cultist, I just don't see him as the 2nd coming of Hitler as a lot of people portray him to be.
    ICON above with his links shows rumps ties to russia. He publicly got on stage with vlad who said he wasn't involved with interfering in our election and said he believed him, but not our own intelligence. You can't remember 4 years ago? The memes were everywhere. The involvement was to create chaos and doubt in our candidate which the repuke party obliged. Your boy non stop with the tweets undermining everything govt and people. All the things a fascist wanna be would be doing. Everything brought onto himself he created. Maybe open your eyes, it's as plain as the nose on your face. Really doesn't matter now does it? It's done, just need him to vacate. GTFO donnie!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post

I am not saying it was the main reason he won but they helped. Posting massive misinformation on things like facebook like it was true and hearing this info repeatedly by jackasses who refuse to fact check anything is a great advantage for Republican. Hell i still see guys believing the pizza gate nonsense about Hillary. Bacon still runs around ranting about Us spending billions in the Iraq deal when he was showed fifty times it was Irans money to begin with. JT and dwight believe anything that is written from far right sites. Infowars just makes shit up on his own and believes his own bullshit. I feel Comey was a huge factor with his bullshit a week before the election. Comey a guy rightwingers were blowing until he said something negative about Trump

First ... 434435436437438439440 ... Last