d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5229

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

I thought his investigators were still in Hawaii.
    Points Awarded:

King Mayan gave d2bets 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5670

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I thought his investigators were still in Hawaii.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7328

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Probably not, but he will keep the possibility alive and tease it for sure. In the meantime, a media company where he hires the .054 crack team of Giuliani, Ellis and Powell as legal analysts.
    Giuliani will be questionable .......he will have "dyed" by then?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

These two are very happy right now.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

DwightShrute

Love this

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5261

trumptards
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Team Trumps lawyers are so good it took 34 judges to beat them.

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    trumptards

Seat belts, no smoking areas are okay.....a mask to save yours and others lives...." No effin' way"
    No cure for stupid.

scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

The thing that people donít understand, I hear people continue to bring up the 200 affidavits they have. Trump will need to prove with HARD evidence (not just written testimony) that 150,000 votes were cast illegally.

Not 200. Not 1,000. He lost by 150,000 votes, he would need to prove there was MASS fraud.

So far they keep bringing up 3 dead people voted here. One more dead person voted there. And then 200 affidavits. Oh and his republican poll watchers that were able to watch but they were too far back.

Please. Heís not even relatively close to overturning one state, let alone 4.

Trumps toddler tantrums are growing old

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO

If I was Biden I will be calling the Pentagon right now. Have a plan on how to extract Trump from the White House and transfer him to Mar-a-Lago. If they have to send the Navy Seals and Delta Force to extract him from the White House then so be it. It will be for the good of the country.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    The thing that people don’t understand, I hear people continue to bring up the 200 affidavits they have. Trump will need to prove with HARD evidence (not just written testimony) that 150,000 votes were cast illegally.

Not 200. Not 1,000. He lost by 150,000 votes, he would need to prove there was MASS fraud.

So far they keep bringing up 3 dead people voted here. One more dead person voted there. And then 200 affidavits. Oh and his republican poll watchers that were able to watch but they were too far back.

Please. He’s not even relatively close to overturning one state, let alone 4.

Trumps toddler tantrums are growing old
    another thing you don't seem to understand is you have no idea what evidence they have. It sure sounds like they are confident they do have overwhelming evidence they won the election. Why not wait and see. That is why you have a legal system designed like this.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If I was Biden I will be calling the Pentagon right now. Have a plan on how to extract Trump from the White House and transfer him to Mar-a-Lago. If they have to send the Navy Seals and Delta Force to extract him from the White House then so be it. It will be for the good of the country.
    If you were Biden, you'd be asleep hours ago, you'd think you are running for the Senate and today is Easter 2009.

scorpion896

another thing you don't seem to understand is you have no idea what evidence they have. It sure sounds like they are confident they do have overwhelming evidence they won the election. Why not wait and see. That is why you have a legal system designed like this.
    Heís 2-34 in lawsuits so far. Heís literally had 34 lawsuits rejected or thrown out already, many by republican judges. Why would I assume he still has more evidence

scorpion896

51 minutes ago, another Trump lawsuit thrown out. Front page of Fox News:

Pennsylvania judge throws out Trump lawsuit, clearing way for Biden win

Heís losing every lawsuit, because he has no real evidence. Affidavits is nothing.

DwightShrute

He’s 2-34 in lawsuits so far. He’s literally had 34 lawsuits rejected or thrown out already, many by republican judges. Why would I assume he still has more evidence
    why so anxious? Its gonna play out no matter all the name calling you can muster. You know shit what they know.

scorpion896

why so anxious? Its gonna play out no matter all the name calling you can muster. You know shit what they know.
    Tell Donald to stop showing up to court empty handed then, weíre all waiting to see the evidence. The judges are waiting. Trump keeps complaining, yet keeps showing up empty handed.

He has nothing.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

"Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise almost seven million voters. This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated, “One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened," "Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

scorpion896

Republican judge in Pennsylvania

In Pennsylvania, Judge Brann just stated. "this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

Donaldís only option which he is clearly doing is trying his case in public opinion and in the media, as he knows he is not getting anything overturned in courts because he has no evidence.

He has resorted to try and brainwash his supporters, while trying to muscle and intimidate election certifiers. This isnít democracy.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2664

Tell Donald to stop showing up to court empty handed then, we’re all waiting to see the evidence. The judges are waiting. Trump keeps complaining, yet keeps showing up empty handed.

He has nothing.
    These are leftist judges. Of course they are going to throw it out. Wait until it gets to the Supreme Court. A whole different tune will start to be heard.

They have plenty of hard evidence. Leftist don't want to hear it.

RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2012

Republican judge in Pennsylvania

In Pennsylvania, Judge Brann just stated. "this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

Donald’s only option which he is clearly doing is trying his case in public opinion and in the media, as he knows he is not getting anything overturned in courts because he has no evidence.

He has resorted to try and brainwash his supporters, while trying to muscle and intimidate election certifiers. This isn’t democracy.
    Most republicans are saying lets see the evidence in court

ALL democrats say there is no evidence without even opening statements after the states are certified

How do you figure it is the republicans that are brainwashed?

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2681

like Billy Packer said 13 mins into the 2008 national semifinal between KU and UNC: It's OVAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZdL9PxKQ8E

RudyRuetigger
    unreal

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    like Billy Packer said 13 mins into the 2008 national semifinal between KU and UNC: It's OVAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZdL9PxKQ8E
    youve posted this about 50 times now

so why are you still posting in the thread then?

you clearly arent betting it
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

scorpion896

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    These are leftist judges. Of course they are going to throw it out. Wait until it gets to the Supreme Court. A whole different tune will start to be heard.

They have plenty of hard evidence. Leftist don't want to hear it.
    The republican judge in Pennsylvania that rejected trumps lawsuit today by saying the campaign showed her ZERO evidence, she was a leftist as well?

You trumpies just convince yourself of anything

scorpion896

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Most republicans are saying lets see the evidence in court

ALL democrats say there is no evidence without even opening statements after the states are certified

How do you figure it is the republicans that are brainwashed?

Because trumps campaign keeps showing up to court empty handed and republican judges keep dismissing all his cases for zero evidence.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4311

lots of evidence and there will be more coming soon it sure sounds like. Affidavits are evidence and there are hundreds of them. The fact is, we don't know. All this online lawyering means penetrate all because its all just speculation from the snippets we've been shown.

Pretty sure Trump knows he won. I am pretty sure he won also. Whether they can prove it, is another things. It sure smells of fraud.

I am just glad I was able to use 'snippets' in a sentence.
    I never said there was no evidence, I said there was no PROOF. Affidavits are admitted as evidence but thats all. And every court knows first hand accounts are as reliable as the pull out method.

Good thing judges don’t consider yours, or Trumps, gut feeling on who won.

As of now, Trump got BEASTED by a 94 year old, senile, geriatric Biden. And it hurts him more than anything. And its fun to watch

DwightShrute

Because trumps campaign keeps showing up to court empty handed and republican judges keep dismissing all his cases for zero evidence.
    remember the travel ban? Judges denied it. The Press were ecstatic. The Left were mocking Trump. It went to a higher court soon after, and it was overturned.

RudyRuetigger
    unreal

Just google this:

scytl servers in germany

Every single website came out to "fact check" this a few days to a week ago

How would they know this information so quick? And it is amazing so many want to "fact check" this for us right away. All came back as a complete lie

And now, Sidney Powell says servers were confiscated in Germany. Why would she possibly lie if she can't provide that?

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I never said there was no evidence, I said there was no PROOF. Affidavits are admitted as evidence but thats all. And every court knows first hand accounts are as reliable as the pull out method.

Good thing judges don’t consider yours, or Trumps, gut feeling on who won.

As of now, Trump got BEASTED by a 94 year old, senile, geriatric Biden. And it hurts him more than anything. And its fun to watch
    correct. But wouldn't it seem reasonable to you that hundreds of these affidavits might possibly mean something was going on that shouldn't have been. These people are subject to jail time for lying on an affidavits. We aren't talking about one or two people.

we will see.

If I were a Biden supporter (are there really any? Seriously. Trump hater, I would feel a little uneasy at how this might turn out. If I were completely honest that is.

DwightShrute

Just google this:

scytl servers in germany

How would they know this information so quick? And it is amazing so many want to "fact check" this for us right away. All came back as a complete lie

And now, Sidney Powell says servers were confiscated in Germany. Why would she possibly lie if she can't provide that?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-that-got-them

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4311

Lets just get on with the civil war. No one really cares if Trump or Biden won, we just want to kill each other for believing the opposite of each other. So much hatred right now within many people. Lets have a second civil war.

If liberals win, which we would, its over. All racists gotta either be hung or move to Russia. If the racists win, it’ll be tied at 1-1, then we all recover for a short time and have a tie-breaking third civil war... But eventually we gotta stop pretending we can co-exist

scorpion896

Just google this:

scytl servers in germany

No freaking way you brought up the server conspiracy in Germany.

I swear these are legit crazy conspiracy theorists on the internet that make these fake videos all the time. How in the world do people still believe this shit.

This is no different than sharpie gate from two weeks ago. No different than Bill gates trying to control people using vaccines.

Come on man

Mike Huntertz

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO

Maybe because the elections were certified by each state and you are behind by more than 5 million votes and you are down 306 to 232 electors?
    Last edited by pavyracer; 11-21-20 at 08:53 PM.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

RudyRuetigger
    unreal

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Maybe because the elections were certified by each state and you are behind by 5 million votes and you are down 306 to 238 electors?
    keep drinking the koolaid pal
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

Mike Huntertz

No freaking way you brought up the server conspiracy in Germany.

I swear these are legit crazy conspiracy theorists on the internet that make these fake videos all the time. How in the world do people still believe this shit.

This is no different than sharpie gate from two weeks ago. No different than Bill gates trying to control people using vaccines.

Come on man
    Rudy is pissed out of his mind again......he'll be gone soon.

First ... 307308309310311312313 ... Last