1. #10676
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 23,583
    Betpoints: 120

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    OK, I'll bite: what the hell is your angle here? Michigan ain't even close. Some legislature ploy?
    Stop watching CNN fox watch OAN
    OR NewsMax unfiltered raw no sides reporting

  2. #10677
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 33,356
    Betpoints: 5229

    Awwww, bless your heart, Donnie. A concession via retweet!


  3. #10678
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    these bullets had to be created by a 5th grader but i highlighted the one for popcorn



    More from Sidney Powell:

    * There are many smoking guns and we are going to need federal protection for many people
    ** 3 million dead people voted
    ** A lot of the evidence of fraud is coming out next week. We have more evidence coming in every day. It only gets worse and worse.
    ** The fraud was very widespread, very deliberate and very well funded.
    ** Everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it.
    ** I think the fraud went much further than just President Trump. I think they did it to John James and others.
    ** We have data out of California in 2016 that Hillary Clinton did it to Bernie Sanders there.
    ** We have a number of smoking guns and we may have to get witness protection for them.
    ** We have a lot of evidence, it’s beyond impressive and absolutely terrifying.
    ** These are federal court lawsuits. They’re paramount to any future life of our republic.
    ** We ‘ve got evidence of people being paid. We got check studs from people being paid.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  4. #10679
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 952
    Betpoints: 103

    Trump supporters in Georgia vow to destroy the Republican Party if Trump doesn't win

    I guess the posters here are correct, there will be a civil war if Trump loses.

  5. #10680
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 3,725
    Betpoints: 9817

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Win what? When Biden is being sworn in I think you will be here thinking Trump is gonna ride in on a horse. Just take the loss. It wasn’t a close election.

    Think of it this way....if each person that voted for Biden gave you 1 dollar.....you’d have 80 million dollars in the bank.
    Wrong, Biden got about 42 million if you take away the fake votes. Trump won in a landslide with all the legit votes.

  6. #10681
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,779
    Betpoints: 2072

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Win what? When Biden is being sworn in I think you will be here thinking Trump is gonna ride in on a horse. Just take the loss. It wasn’t a close election.

    Think of it this way....if each person that voted for Biden gave you 1 dollar.....you’d have 80 million dollars in the bank.
    Can’t argue that it wouldn’t be absolutely hilarious... I’d actually pay to watch it

  7. #10682
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,779
    Betpoints: 2072

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Wrong, Biden got about 42 million if you take away the fake votes. Trump won in a landslide with all the legit votes.
    “Shut up and listen to Kamala now”..... I guess that’s what we’re supposed to do. Oh and settle for $15 an hour... lol

  8. #10683
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 952
    Betpoints: 103

    There are two possibilities

    1. This is the biggest scandal in the history of modern western civilization
    2. Trump and Giuliani are not telling the truth.

    I am going to go out on a limb here and select B
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

  9. #10684
    SimpleJack
    SimpleJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-26-20
    Posts: 561
    Betpoints: 220

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Stop watching CNN fox watch OAN
    OR NewsMax unfiltered raw no sides reporting
    Watching that shit is what cost you money on the election. Shoulda been watching CNN you'd have made bank.

  10. #10685
    sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-03-15
    Posts: 522
    Betpoints: 5488

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Watching that shit is what cost you money on the election. Shoulda been watching CNN you'd have made bank.
    what money? most sites have yet to grade the election wagers on presidential winner, only a number of sites actually graded cause they stupid.

  11. #10686
    SimpleJack
    SimpleJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-26-20
    Posts: 561
    Betpoints: 220

    Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    what money? most sites have yet to grade the election wagers on presidential winner, only a number of sites actually graded cause they stupid.
    Go get your 15-1 then pal. You should be loading the boat right now.

  12. #10687
    sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-03-15
    Posts: 522
    Betpoints: 5488

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    these bullets had to be created by a 5th grader but i highlighted the one for popcorn



    More from Sidney Powell:

    * There are many smoking guns and we are going to need federal protection for many people
    ** 3 million dead people voted
    ** A lot of the evidence of fraud is coming out next week. We have more evidence coming in every day. It only gets worse and worse.
    ** The fraud was very widespread, very deliberate and very well funded.
    ** Everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it.
    ** I think the fraud went much further than just President Trump. I think they did it to John James and others.
    ** We have data out of California in 2016 that Hillary Clinton did it to Bernie Sanders there.
    ** We have a number of smoking guns and we may have to get witness protection for them.
    ** We have a lot of evidence, it’s beyond impressive and absolutely terrifying.
    ** These are federal court lawsuits. They’re paramount to any future life of our republic.
    ** We ‘ve got evidence of people being paid. We got check studs from people being paid.
    if that was all true and trump exposed all of that, this guy could be a legend !

  13. #10688
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    There are two possibilities

    1. This is the biggest scandal in the history of modern western civilization
    2. Trump and Giuliani are not telling the truth.

    I am going to go out on a limb here and select B
    I am hoping it is the first but will accept the 2nd


    Most of you democrats won't accept it if it is the 1st
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  14. #10689
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    I still do not believe Trump wins


    But, I think that line could move and it should if the media would focus on Sidney Powell

    but the media is too corrupt to do that
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  15. #10690
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 23,583
    Betpoints: 120

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Watching that shit is what cost you money on the election. Shoulda been watching CNN you'd have made bank.
    I didn't bet the Election Son I bet sports jr

  16. #10691
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 33,356
    Betpoints: 5229

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I am hoping it is the first but will accept the 2nd


    Most of you democrats won't accept it if it is the 1st
    Perhaps you'll accept it, but 95%+ of Trump Cultists won't.

  17. #10692
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 33,356
    Betpoints: 5229

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I still do not believe Trump wins


    But, I think that line could move and it should if the media would focus on Sidney Powell

    but the media is too corrupt to do that
    I saw the press conference. She's a paid clown.
    Points Awarded:

    JohnGalt2341 gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  18. #10693
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 952
    Betpoints: 103

    The line did move, from Trump +2500 to Trump +2400

    Current
    Biden -2500
    Trump +2400


    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I still do not believe Trump wins


    But, I think that line could move and it should if the media would focus on Sidney Powell

    but the media is too corrupt to do that

  19. #10694
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I saw the press conference. She's a paid clown.
    well apparently shes highly respected within the field

    its not like I know her life story


    i try to stay far away from lawyers



    the fact she is retweeting so much garbage makes me think she might be a clown though
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  20. #10695
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 19,833
    Betpoints: 162

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I saw the press conference. She's a paid clown.
    Coming from a guy who claimed Schiff was mesmerizing during the impeachment sham and labeled him as possibly the best prosecutor in the country .

  21. #10696
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 7,847
    Betpoints: 1393

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I saw the press conference. She's a paid clown.
    Jenna Ellis as well. This is what she said about Trump in 2016.


    I wonder what made her change her mind?

  22. #10697
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 952
    Betpoints: 103

    Schiff is definitely unlikable in a Vice Principal sort of way

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Coming from a guy who claimed Schiff was mesmerizing during the impeachment sham and labeled him as possibly the best prosecutor in the country .

  23. #10698
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    The line did move, from Trump +2500 to Trump +2400

    Current
    Biden -2500
    Trump +2400
    Im not betting on him to win

    I am betting there is some "news" that shifts the markets then I will probably sell


    If there is no news before court, I can still sell probably for a few dollars lost


    Noone on twitter that I follow says to bet Trump right now


    I just am because I think the market will change.


    If i am wrong, oh well....wont be the last
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  24. #10699
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Jenna Ellis as well. This is what she said about Trump in 2016.


    I wonder what made her change her mind?
    I can pull up old tweets if you want
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  25. #10700
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    I dont see why you guys are arguing dumb shit when there are still lines available


    i said i was done betting, but i cant be getting these odds
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  26. #10701
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    I would love to know why the US military seized SCYTL servers in germany if any of you democrats have the answer
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  27. #10702
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I would love to know why the US military seized SCYTL servers in germany if any of you democrats have the answer
    Oh, I guess they didn't?


    Why did Sidney Powell just say they were?

    This is a mind fukk
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  28. #10703
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 33,356
    Betpoints: 5229

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    well apparently shes highly respected within the field

    its not like I know her life story


    i try to stay far away from lawyers



    the fact she is retweeting so much garbage makes me think she might be a clown though
    Rudy used to be highly respected too.

  29. #10704
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 19,833
    Betpoints: 162

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I would love to know why the US military seized SCYTL servers in germany if any of you democrats have the answer
    Man Sidney is going all in on this one at the risk of ruining her reputation .

  30. #10705
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 19,833
    Betpoints: 162

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Rudy used to be highly respected too.
    Was he ever as mesmerizing as Schiff was ?

  31. #10706
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Man Sidney is going all in on this one at the risk of ruining her reputation .
    yea, im sure she has enough money to live NICELY


    the fact shes this sure is why i bet on the market to move to trump
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  32. #10707
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    I think we are watching the globalists finally get caught


    I dont think it will stick though
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  33. #10708
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 33,356
    Betpoints: 5229

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    yea, im sure she has enough money to live NICELY


    the fact shes this sure is why i bet on the market to move to trump
    Dude, don't listen to them. Read the court filings. They don't even believe what they're saying. They are being paid by Trump Campaign money to soothe Trump. For $20,000 a day they'll say whatever he wants to the press, as long as they don't have to file it with the court. That's where they draw the line.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

  34. #10709
    RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-16
    Posts: 6,974
    Betpoints: 2652

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I think we are watching the globalists finally get caught


    I dont think it will stick though
    I think this will go much farther than you think.

  35. #10710
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 19,833
    Betpoints: 162

    The gullible clowns are still parroting the 20k per day fallacy . Lol !

First ... 303304305306307308309 ... Last
Top