vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8254

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Keep replying last word Terd . You’re well on your way to another 125 post day you waste .

Jr and Jared were gonna flip on DT ,
    When are you leaving? You lost. I won. I kicked your fat ass. Get the fuxck outta here and stop welching again.

You canít quit Vitterd. Iím your life. Thatís why you canít leave and pay the bet. Without me....you drop dead.

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar SBR PRO

If this doesn't describe perfectly how the media is today, I don't know what the f*ck will.....

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    When are you leaving? You lost. I won. I kicked your fat ass. Get the fuxck outta here and stop welching again.

You can’t quit Vitterd. I’m your life. That’s why you can’t leave and pay the bet. Without me....you drop dead.
    If Trump is sworn in im leaving for 2 years. He’s gonna have to cheat to do that but that still makes him president. I will leave when Biden concedes or Trump is sworn in.

Deal with it bitch .

vitterd

If Trump is sworn in im leaving for 2 years. He’s gonna have to cheat to do that but that still makes him president. I will leave when Biden concedes or Trump is sworn in.

Deal with it bitch .
    You didnít answer Dustyy because you were scared. Just like you didnít show up on Election night.

Itís over. I was ready to go the next day when it looked like trump was gonna win. You are still here because Iím your life. Iím the reason you wake your fat ass up. Youíre a welcher.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2696

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Agreed, it's disgusting. Right now all his followers are on board, but give it two months once he's out and more republicans finally get the balls to speak up against him and all his lies, deceit, and corruption.

Everyone knows he lost, he sends 100 lawyers out to look for evidence, set up hotlines begging for evidence LMAO.

He gets 200 affidavits from some of his crazies, yet not one of them will even appear in court to testify.

He's a laughing stock. Just like Rudy.
    He did the same thing after he WON! What an ass!

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You didn’t answer Dustyy because you were scared. Just like you didn’t show up on Election night.

It’s over. I was ready to go the next day when it looked like trump was gonna win. You are still here because I’m your life. I’m the reason you wake your fat ass up. You’re a welcher.
    I wonder if rump won and it wasn't confirmed or verified while biden was still fighting if you'd leave? Jt might be waiting for the election to be official?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I wonder if rump won and it wasn't confirmed or verified while biden was still fighting if you'd leave? Jt might be waiting for the election to be official?
    Iíd be gone. All the networks called it including fox. The election is over. He should be embarrassed to still be here. Iím telling you, he canít leave me. Iím all he has.

Dustyy asked him the ground rules and he wouldnít answer. This is why....di he could stay and eventually welch. You think heís gonna leave when Biden is sworn in? He canít. His life ends without me.

Auto Donk
    1-6-21: DRAINING The SWAMP!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

jt315

He gave you his answer on when he would leave . Now the whining little bitch has to play by his own rules as he cries his eyes out .

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5241

If you put your faith in President Trump’s claim of a presidential election stolen through massive alteration of votes through the use of voting software, and in the legal skills of Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, I am sorry to tell you that you have been conned. Whether or not Rudy Giuliani wants $20,000 per day as the New York Times reported, it is safe to conclude he expects to be well compensated for his work for the Trump campaign. He has a financial interest in dragging out proceedings for as long as possible.

Dominion Voting Systems works in 28 states and ran elections in Ohio, Florida, and other states that Trump won. In state of Florida, which Trump won by a wider margin than expected, the state division of elections certified their voting systems as safe, secure, and effective. That division answers to the Florida secretary of state, Laurel Lee, who is a former assistant U.S. attorney and former judge appointed by Governor Ron DeSantis in 2019.

The Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency have thoroughly examined the company’s hardware and software and found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, no evidence of a secret way to alter the votes.

Dominion and Smartmatic are competitors. The founders of Smartmatic, Antonio Mugica and Alfredo Anzola, immigrated from Venezuela and created the company in Boca Raton, Fla., in 1999. Back in 2006, after being accused of being influenced by foreign governments, they declared that “no foreign government or entity — including Venezuela — has ever held an ownership stake in Smartmatic, and we have voluntarily filed with the U.S. Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States to put to rest the baseless but persistent rumors about our ownership.” The company’s systems were indeed used in Venezuela, but in 2017, Smartmatic accused the regime of President NicolŠs Maduro of rigging the election, declaring, “The turnout figures on Sunday, July 30 for the Constituent Assembly in Venezuela were tampered with.

And as many have pointed out, if any voting-machine software was altering votes from Trump to Biden, then the hand recount in Georgia should have revealed a dramatic difference from the initial tallies to the hand-counted tallies. The hand recount found Biden won Georgia by 12,284 votes, and Trump picked up about 1,400 votes from the initial count, as some Republican-leaning counties failed to count 5,262 votes. It’s good they did the recount! Those missing votes shouldn’t be hand-waved away. But those human-driven mistakes were caught and rectified, and out of 159 counties in the state, 54 counties had the same totals after the recount, 27 counties initially miscounted by one vote, and 26 counties miscounted by five or fewer votes. Of the 5,262-vote change, 4,740 came from Floyd, Fulton, and Gwinnett Counties.

In short, the contention of the Trump campaign’s lawyers is that the outcome of the 2020 presidential election was rigged by a conspiracy of multiple voting-machine-software companies, poll workers across the country, local and county election officials in multiple key states, various secretaries of state, state attorney generals, governors including Republicans, law enforcement at all levels, the Department of Homeland Security, and every judge who has ruled against them so far. Oh, and almost everyone in almost every form of media who covers elections, presumably including me. If indeed the conspiracy is that vast, that deep, and that powerful, it raises the question of why anyone should participate in elections at all.

If you still have more faith in Giuliani and Powell than everyone who contends what they’re saying is nonsense, don’t take my word for it. Every court document that is filed in relation to the election gets posted online. DemocracyDocket.com does a good job of collecting them and posting them fairly quickly. You can read through them; everything is right there in black and white. You can see that the Trump campaign’s lawyers are not making the same claims of massive widespread fraud and voter alteration in court. Lawyers face serious professional consequences for lying — that is, making an assertion that they know is not true, to a judge or jury — in a courtroom. Ask yourself, if what Giuliani and Powell are claiming is true, why is the Trump campaign not even making the accusation in court? Why are they not presenting evidence? Why did Powell get angry at Tucker Carlson, who is about as supportive a media voice as the Trump campaign could ever want, when he asked for evidence? Just what did Tucker Carlson do wrong in this situation?

You deserve to be treated better than this. You deserve the truth, even if the truth is unpleasant or something you don’t want to hear.

President Trump did not win the election. He came surprisingly close, considering how he was running during the worst pandemic in a century, after a sudden and severe economic shock, and his own difficulties staying on-message. He won a bunch of states that he needed — Florida, Ohio, Iowa, and North Carolina. He lost Georgia by two-tenths of a percentage point, Arizona by three-tenths of a percentage point, Wisconsin by seven-tenths of a percentage point, Pennsylvania by 1.2 percentage points, Nevada by 2.4 percentage points, and Michigan by 2.8 percentage points. His ardent push in the final weeks probably helped keep the Senate close to GOP control and diminishing the Democratic advantage in the U.S. House of Representatives down to a handful of seats. That’s more than respectable.

But we are now two and a half weeks since Election Day. Other than California and New York — which is a separate story, worthy of tackling another morning — the voting is done, the counting is complete, and in some cases, the count has been completed twice. There are no more absentee ballots left to arrive, no more provisional ballots to sort out or dispute. Many, if not all, of the court cases have been resolved. As of this morning, 15 states and territories have certified their vote results; by dinnertime tonight, Georgia and North Dakota will have joined them. The 2020 election is over — other than those Georgia Senate runoffs, and a Louisiana House runoff between two Republicans — and it is time for Americans to move on with our lives.

As U.S. marshal Samuel Gerard says at the end of The Fugitive, “It is time to stop running.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-m...MSqXNlCV9YW7_Y

scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Very nice read^

RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2024

watch out for georgia

kemp just said need to match signatures
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    watch out for georgia

kemp just said need to match signatures
    ATLANTA (AP) — Georgia’s top elections official on Friday certified results showing Joe Biden won the presidential race over Republican President Donald Trump.
    The certification brings the state one step closer to wrapping up an election that has been fraught with unfounded accusations of fraud by Trump and his supporters. It is now up to Republican Gov. Brian Kemp to certify the state’s slate of 16 presidential electors. He has until 5 p.m. Saturday.
    Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger certified results reported by the state’s 159 counties following a meticulous hand count of the 5 million ballots cast in the race. The results show Biden with 2.47 million votes, President Donald Trump with 2.46 million votes and Libertarian Jo Jorgensen with 62,138. That leaves Biden leading by a margin of 12,670 votes or 0.25%.
    The hand tally stemmed from an audit required by a new state law and wasn’t in response to any suspected problems with the state’s results or an official recount request. The audit was meant to confirm that the voting machines correctly tabulated the votes.
    “Working as an engineer throughout my life, I live by the motto that numbers don’t lie,” Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said during a news conference at the state Capitol. “As secretary of state, I believe that the numbers that we have presented today are correct. The numbers reflect the verdict of the people, not a decision by the secretary of state’s office or of courts or of either campaign.”
    https://apnews.com/article/georgia-c...d0a55c1aef9e69

JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Keep hope alive!!! Keep America Great Again will never die!!

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Keep hope alive!!! Keep America Great Again will never die!!
    True, but rump was trying to kill it along with us. Us patriots put a stop to that shit to the tune of almost 6 million.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5488

True, but rump was trying to kill it along with us. Us patriots put a stop to that shit to the tune of almost 6 million.
    Those who supports Democrats are no penetrating patriots, fk outta here. You are supporting a party agreeing with kneeling the Anthem and BLM shit and you have the audacity to call yourself a patriot, are you retarded? lol

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Maga world is pissed

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp says he will follow the law and certify Joe Biden's win. Gov.Kemp of Ga just announced that his office will be beginning to FORMALIZE the certification of the election results. The process allow the Trump Campaign to request a recount and further legal action....He also asked the S.O.S to conduct a signature audit
    Last edited by Judge Crater; 11-20-20 at 04:48 PM.

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    ATLANTA (AP) — Georgia’s top elections official on Friday certified results showing Joe Biden won the presidential race over Republican President Donald Trump.
    The certification brings the state one step closer to wrapping up an election that has been fraught with unfounded accusations of fraud by Trump and his supporters. It is now up to Republican Gov. Brian Kemp to certify the state’s slate of 16 presidential electors. He has until 5 p.m. Saturday.
    Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger certified results reported by the state’s 159 counties following a meticulous hand count of the 5 million ballots cast in the race. The results show Biden with 2.47 million votes, President Donald Trump with 2.46 million votes and Libertarian Jo Jorgensen with 62,138. That leaves Biden leading by a margin of 12,670 votes or 0.25%.
    The hand tally stemmed from an audit required by a new state law and wasn’t in response to any suspected problems with the state’s results or an official recount request. The audit was meant to confirm that the voting machines correctly tabulated the votes.
    “Working as an engineer throughout my life, I live by the motto that numbers don’t lie,” Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said during a news conference at the state Capitol. “As secretary of state, I believe that the numbers that we have presented today are correct. The numbers reflect the verdict of the people, not a decision by the secretary of state’s office or of courts or of either campaign.”
    Fake news. listen to what the governor said, not what you found on the biased media press lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr2ouwa-53g

Judge Crater

Georgia governor certifies presidential electors for Biden

Judge Crater

DJTJ has tested positive for the Corona Virus

Earlier this week tested positive for coronavirus and has been quarantining at a private location. He’s following all medically recommended COVID-19 guidelines, a spokesperson says.
    Last edited by Judge Crater; 11-20-20 at 05:07 PM.

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Georgia governor certifies presidential electors for Biden

you are misled by the title, as always, lefties cant seem to grasp the idea that media are just trying to brainwashing you fools. it wasn't governor who certified, it was secretary of the state and Governor Brian Kemp has to approve it. and listen to what Governor Brian Kemp said in news conference, he clearly didn't like the idea of certification https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr2ouwa-53g

Judge Crater

Potato - Potahto

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    you are misled by the title, as always, lefties cant seem to grasp the idea that media are just trying to brainwashing you fools. it wasn't governor who certified, it was secretary of the state and Governor Brian Kemp has to approve it.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO

He lost in Georgia again but gained 10 vote today but going to ask for another recount. He needs another 2 million by Tuesday. Get your grandparents and all your relations to donate. He will pay you back when his dad gets out of the hospital. He figures if he can ask for a recount 300 more times in Georgia, we can win. Empty your bank account if you have too. Im donating another 1000. Please be generous. Trump is our GOD and we need this great man. He said he will finish the wall but the health care plan will have to wait. GO

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1445

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

Judge Crater

MI GOP leaders issue statement on Trump meeting:"We have not yet been made aware of any information that would change the outcome of the election in Michigan and as legislative leaders, we will follow the law and follow the normal process regarding Michigan’s electors

scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Only a few more weeks y'all until the nightmare is over. Just stay patient.

RudyRuetigger
    unreal

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    Fake news. listen to what the governor said, not what you found on the biased media press lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr2ouwa-53g
    D2bets is a clown

He literally just held that press conference
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

jt315

Oh well . Better luck next time around .

I wonder why the need for election reform

Brad Raffensperger says Georgia will certify its results today. Will also call for election reform in the legislature, including replacing signature verification for absentee ballots with voter ID.

RudyRuetigger
    unreal

Oh well . Better luck next time around .

I wonder why the need for election reform

Brad Raffensperger says Georgia will certify its results today. Will also call for election reform in the legislature, including replacing signature verification for absentee ballots with voter ID.
    That is a death sentence for raffenspergers POLITICAL career
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

Judge Crater

How will Trump punish Georgia in his own mind, call for a election boycott, endorse the Democrat, simply say the software is fixed?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3604

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    How will Trump punish Georgia in his own mind, call for a election boycott, endorse the Democrat, simply say the software is fixed?
    Crater face, I think he might .

Judge Crater

That's right, as my dad said " A face made for radio"

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Crater face, I think he might .

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

That is a death sentence for raffenspergers POLITICAL career
    It could be, but I guess some still choose honor and ethics over a political career.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

D2bets is a clown

He literally just held that press conference
    Press conference lol Don't listen to what he says, what what he does.

Drydin
    Pretty, pretty, pretty good.
    Drydin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1594

If this ends up being our President God help us all!!!
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave Drydin 24 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

First ... 299300301302303304305 ... Last