1. #10466
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,801
    Betpoints: 22

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    She’s an idiot

    But turnabout is fair play

    Trump made it to the WH by trolling liberals, and was cheered on by his base the entire time.

    Now you’re getting trolled by a California politician and you don’t like it

    Trolling begets trolling
    you are very misinformed


    come back when angry
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021


  2. #10467
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,801
    Betpoints: 22

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    You call that hypocritical? What about Trump supporters letting Ted Cruz get away with rigging the 2016 Iowa primary election which Trump claimed he did? Why only go after Biden?
    what does that have to do with the quoted post?


    i think apples are better than bananas, want to argue that too?



    dumb post
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021


  3. #10468
    Auto Donk
    1-6-21: DRAINING The SWAMP!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 40,248

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Facts: if I was anywhere near that shit hole you live in I’d show up to your moms porch any day of the week. You have more time on this site than JJ but yet you want show up to a SBR event you coward. You can even bring a Prius full of those champagne drinking fairy friends you have
    I happened to catch a vitterd lie about me not showing up in a quoted post by him...... understand this, I offered to fight the lying bitch up in philly, fly in on my dime, put up ten grand (he would have to, as well), have uscphilly guy hold the cash, winner take all, get a gym in philly, beat his ass, collect the 20K, party with philly and JJ and any other sbr'ers who wanted to show, then fly back to to Texas, and donate anything left of bitcher's ten K to cure angleman's, AND THE PUSSY BITCHERD WOULD NOT AGREE....

    DID AN ENTIRE THREAD ABOUT IT..........

    here's the thread:

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...terd-pu-y.html
    Points Awarded:

    stake1 gave Auto Donk 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    stake1 gave Auto Donk 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #10469
    scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-20
    Posts: 1,712
    Betpoints: 1127

    More republicans need to speak up on Trump's madness.


  5. #10470
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 26,862
    Betpoints: 4328

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you are very misinformed


    come back when angry
    Im good, and quite informed...

    Of all the crazytown rhetoric being thrown around right now, Maxine Waters doesn't even register.

    What does register is Trump continuing to unravel our democracy with baseless claims of voter fraud because he’s butthurt about the Russia probe.

    And you’re worried about a California politician

    Rudy clean out your own closet before worrying about ours
    Points Awarded:

    icon gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  6. #10471
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 31,041
    Betpoints: 12141

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Sheís an idiot

    But turnabout is fair play

    Trump made it to the WH by trolling liberals, and was cheered on by his base the entire time.

    Now youíre getting trolled by a California politician and you donít like it

    Trolling begets trolling
    I hope he returns to open borders.

    That's a subject that unites all of us less the far left.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/19/2021


  7. #10472
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 2,814
    Betpoints: 1925

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lmao. Imagine being this dumb
    I don't think its dumb or lack of intelligence that keeps these guys chugging on. Its most likely that they are impressionable and Trump is their kryptonite, they are powerless to resist him. They're addicted.

    Look at how his followers perpetuated the myth of Obama not being US born. Some still believe it today.

    To most reasonable people Trumps tactics over the years are blatant and not very creative, he's a simpleton that follows the script of casting doubt regardless of the facts. He's proven to be wrong 99% of the time but it has no effect on trumptards, they blindly follow.

    If anything it shows how weak minded people can be controlled.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

  8. #10473
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 77,886
    Betpoints: 5686

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Its given the way they counted votes, you know this. They counted mail-in ballots last. Im sorry it didn’t boost your candidate.

    The problem is Trump knew if mail-in ballots were allowed he was toast. This is why in April he started casting doubt on their legitimacy.

    If their was widespread fraud that influenced the outcome which you don’t have proof of, then feel free to blame Republican legislatures in Georgia, Arizona and Michigan for not uncovering it. Add Trump, Giuliani and every other far right appointment he’s put in place in very high and powerful positions, because not even they can find evidence it happened.

    All this fraud yet no evidence, no proof. Republicans in GA would love nothing more than to turn that state red but they couldn’t find a single incidence of FRAUD.

    Because there was none and I know it, and you know it
    Oh there's proof alright. Unless you say that these hundreds of people with signed affidavits are all lying and risking jail time for perjury? States where they send a ballot to every household? WTF? Dead people voting. Accepting votes after the deadline. Back dating ballots. Refuse access to GOP moderators. Even the election official in GA said there is voter fraud in every election. Everyone knows there is. Look it up. And now, the most mail in ballots ever and suddenly its the most secure in history? Seriously? How gullible does one have to be to buy that? How many bridges do they own?

    Suddenly these new machines, with a checkered past, are implemented in several States while rejected by other States and countries because of their unreliable reputation. Hello!!!!!

    Did you see the 10-12 people who came out to see Biden speak and the tens of thousands for Trump?

    There is no chance in hell Biden won this election. Whether or not they can prove it is the question.

  9. #10474
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,801
    Betpoints: 22

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Im good, and quite informed...

    Of all the crazytown rhetoric being thrown around right now, Maxine Waters doesn't even register.

    What does register is Trump continuing to unravel our democracy with baseless claims of voter fraud because he’s butthurt about the Russia probe.

    And you’re worried about a California politician

    Rudy clean out your own closet before worrying about ours
    im not worried about anyone pal


    But maybe she should clean up her area
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021


  10. #10475
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 2,814
    Betpoints: 1925

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you are very misinformed
    come back when angry
    Kraken is SPOT ON most of the time. He is pretty sharp, no doubt. I'm just not sure if he's Archie or not.

  11. #10476
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 26,862
    Betpoints: 4328

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I hope he returns to open borders.

    That's a subject that unites all of us less the far left.


    you’re 100% right

    But this Georgia Senate runoff is reshaping talking points and platforms on the left

    The Georgia Democrats are forcing Democratic leadership to back off of concepts such as defunding the police, open borders, etc....

    Because honestly a Georgia Democrat is still a Republican in most states, and they’re smart enough to understand what you’re saying.

  12. #10477
    scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-20
    Posts: 1,712
    Betpoints: 1127

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Oh there's proof alright. Unless you say that these hundreds of people with signed affidavits are all lying and risking jail time for perjury? States where they send a ballot to every household? WTF? Dead people voting. Accepting votes after the deadline. Back dating ballots. Refuse access to GOP moderators. Even the election official in GA said there is voter fraud in every election. Everyone knows there is. Look it up. And now, the most mail in ballots ever and suddenly its the most secure in history? Seriously? How gullible does one have to be to buy that? How many bridges do they own?

    Suddenly these new machines, with a checkered past, are implemented in several States while rejected by other States and countries because of their unreliable reputation. Hello!!!!!

    Did you see the 10-12 people who came out to see Biden speak and the tens of thousands for Trump?

    There is no chance in hell Biden won this election. Whether or not they can prove it is the question.
    Dwight, you do realize those 200 affidavits he got, he wasn't even able to get one to testify in person in court... you do know that right?

  13. #10478
    peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-13-10
    Posts: 1,016
    Betpoints: 223

    You Trump worshippers are hilarious, you guys are actually this far gone from reality?? I just find this thread funny to read through, I never knew so many SBR posters had such radical political views. If there was ever a reason to pay teachers more and fund our educational systems it is this thread.

    Carry on.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021


  14. #10479
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 953
    Betpoints: 115

    Betfair

    Biden -2500
    Trump +2300

  15. #10480
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 77,886
    Betpoints: 5686

    Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Kraken is SPOT ON most of the time. He is pretty sharp, no doubt. I'm just not sure if he's Archie or not.
    He's not an infant with the same boring ad hominem attacks post after post. Basically, he's the opposite of vitterd and the scorpion fella.

  16. #10481
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 26,862
    Betpoints: 4328

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Oh there's proof alright. Unless you say that these hundreds of people with signed affidavits are all lying and risking jail time for perjury? States where they send a ballot to every household? WTF? Dead people voting. Accepting votes after the deadline. Back dating ballots. Refuse access to GOP moderators. Even the election official in GA said there is voter fraud in every election. Everyone knows there is. Look it up. And now, the most mail in ballots ever and suddenly its the most secure in history? Seriously? How gullible does one have to be to buy that? How many bridges do they own?

    Suddenly these new machines, with a checkered past, are implemented in several States while rejected by other States and countries because of their unreliable reputation. Hello!!!!!

    Did you see the 10-12 people who came out to see Biden speak and the tens of thousands for Trump?

    There is no chance in hell Biden won this election. Whether or not they can prove it is the question.
    Well, if voter fraud of that proportion took place and it can’t be proven, maybe they don’t deserve to win... Tongue in cheek

    Affidavits are evidence, not proof. If all of that happened and not a single one recorded anything or nothing can be proven, its all he said she said bullshit.

    We’ve seen to this point many people back off their claims of witnessing voter fraud when they got sat down by authorities and questioned. Turns out some are being fed statements by far right activists groups. This is what we do know at this point.

    Trump has been POTUS for 4 years, has all of his people in the important spots and not one has actual proof of widespread fraud. Thats pretty damming in and of itself

  17. #10482
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 77,886
    Betpoints: 5686

    Quote Originally Posted by peacebyinches View Post
    You Trump worshippers are hilarious, you guys are actually this far gone from reality?? I just find this thread funny to read through, I never knew so many SBR posters had such radical political views. If there was ever a reason to pay teachers more and fund our educational systems it is this thread.

    Carry on.
    funny you don't see the irony.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

  18. #10483
    scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-20
    Posts: 1,712
    Betpoints: 1127

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Betfair

    Biden -2500
    Trump +2300
    People still throwing hail marys on Trump lmao.

  19. #10484
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 77,886
    Betpoints: 5686

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Well, if voter fraud of that proportion took place and it can’t be proven, maybe they don’t deserve to win... Tongue in cheek

    Affidavits are evidence, not proof. If all of that happened and not a single one recorded anything or nothing can be proven, its all he said she said bullshit.

    We’ve seen to this point many people back off their claims of witnessing voter fraud when they got sat down by authorities and questioned. Turns out some are being fed statements by far right activists groups. This is what we do know at this point.

    Trump has been POTUS for 4 years, has all of his people in the important spots and not one has actual proof of widespread fraud. Thats pretty damming in and of itself
    we don't know that they have no actual proof. Do you? Nope. Neither do I.

    Remember for several days everyone kept saying "show us some proof" because all we heard were rumors. So yesterday, they held a presser and explained a few things. The made it very clear they cannot reveal their case in public, that's what courts are for. They provided tons of great information as to why they are fighting this election due to the fraud that was carried out.

    All I am saying is let it play out. Why the rush to certify? Gore took 37 days for few votes in one part of FL. Relax and see what they can prove.

  20. #10485
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,801
    Betpoints: 22

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    funny you don't see the irony.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021


  21. #10486
    TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 765
    Betpoints: 5278

    Quote Originally Posted by peacebyinches View Post
    You Trump worshippers are hilarious, you guys are actually this far gone from reality?? I just find this thread funny to read through, I never knew so many SBR posters had such radical political views. If there was ever a reason to pay teachers more and fund our indoctrinational systems it is this thread.

    Carry on.
    Fixed it for you. (How's the Kool-Aid?)
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/19/2021


  22. #10487
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 953
    Betpoints: 115

    Amazing that we will see all the posters in this thread who believe Trump will win in the end posting all their bets. What a great opportunity to monetize your gambling opinion.

    Biden -2500
    Trump +2300


    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    People still throwing hail marys on Trump lmao.
    Points Awarded:

    JohnGalt2341 gave Judge Crater 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    burdman gave Judge Crater 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  23. #10488
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,989
    Betpoints: 15925

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    we don't know that they have no actual proof. Do you? Nope. Neither do I.

    Remember for several days everyone kept saying "show us some proof" because all we heard were rumors. So yesterday, they held a presser and explained a few things. The made it very clear they cannot reveal their case in public, that's what courts are for. They provided tons of great information as to why they are fighting this election due to the fraud that was carried out.

    All I am saying is let it play out. Why the rush to certify? Gore took 37 days for few votes in one part of FL. Relax and see what they can prove.
    Exactly, regardless of what you want to believe, you don't tell the enemy the precise proof you have in a presser. What are you guys, stupid? It's like Trump being a normal person with common sense when talking about how frequently idiots like Joe Biden would tell the Chinese or otherwise what they would or wouldn't do. It defeats the purpose of having a savvy government. But sellouts like Biden are in on it, so they don't care if China abuses America or Americans; he already got paid by the CCP, that's the point.

    What happened at the coordinated times in multiple battlegrounds was clear fraud. You can publicly look at Wayne County (Detroit) and see that there are many precincts that had ZERO REGISTERED voters and many of these precincts reported vote totals in the 2000 range. But the main point beyond that is that they went home near 11pm, came back at 3 am, and no one could watch what they were doing. All of a sudden Biden is winning by thousands after being down.

    If you believe that, you aren't honest. Period.

  24. #10489
    TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 765
    Betpoints: 5278

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Well, if voter fraud of that proportion took place and it can’t be proven, maybe they don’t deserve to win... Tongue in cheek

    Affidavits are evidence, not proof. If all of that happened and not a single one recorded anything or nothing can be proven, its all he said she said bullshit.

    We’ve seen to this point many people back off their claims of witnessing voter fraud when they got sat down by authorities and questioned. Turns out some are being fed statements by far right activists groups. This is what we do know at this point.

    Trump has been POTUS for 4 years, has all of his people in the important spots and not one has actual proof of widespread fraud. Thats pretty damming in and of itself
    One major flaw in your argument...elections are run by individual STATEs...not by the federal government. Unless you are advocating that Trump should have ordered overtaking of state rights and implementing his own voting protocol, your argument is hollow.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/19/2021


  25. #10490
    TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 765
    Betpoints: 5278

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/19/2021


  26. #10491
    burdman
    Here comes the Dark Winter america
    burdman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-13-20
    Posts: 115
    Betpoints: 179

    Why do people think republicans can will the Georgia senate?

    we will win by 20 points.

    we cut off the head. Republicans are done for years. Voters won’t show up. Their leaders have been paid while the suckers live in fantasy land

    welcome to the new world

  27. #10492
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,324
    Betpoints: 8267

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I happened to catch a vitterd lie about me not showing up in a quoted post by him...... understand this, I offered to fight the lying bitch up in philly, fly in on my dime, put up ten grand (he would have to, as well), have uscphilly guy hold the cash, winner take all, get a gym in philly, beat his ass, collect the 20K, party with philly and JJ and any other sbr'ers who wanted to show, then fly back to to Texas, and donate anything left of bitcher's ten K to cure angleman's, AND THE PUSSY BITCHERD WOULD NOT AGREE....

    DID AN ENTIRE THREAD ABOUT IT..........

    here's the thread:

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...terd-pu-y.html
    Lies. You have aids and corona. You never showed up. Youíre just another loser that talks with a fake voice and has a gay dog. Bring that bitch dog with you to pa so I can have a real dog get her pregnant.

  28. #10493
    TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 765
    Betpoints: 5278

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lies. You have aids and corona. You never showed up. You’re just another loser that talks with a fake voice and has a gay dog. Bring that bitch dog with you to pa so I can have a real dog get her pregnant.
    Go wipe the smegma from your chin. You're a cancer on society.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/19/2021


  29. #10494
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 33,375
    Betpoints: 5266

    Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    lol yeah Trump's got as much chance of winning as Lenny's chance of getting back with Lisa Bonet.

  30. #10495
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,324
    Betpoints: 8267

    Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    Go wipe the smegma from your chin. You're a cancer on society.
    Trump lost and Vitterd won. The country won. Go back to your trailer and brush your tooth.....the adults are back in charge now

  31. #10496
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 77,886
    Betpoints: 5686

    GOP Win In PA: Judge Tosses Thousands Of Ballots Without Dates, Reversing Lower Court Ruling

  32. #10497
    burdman
    Here comes the Dark Winter america
    burdman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-13-20
    Posts: 115
    Betpoints: 179

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    GOP Win In PA: Judge Tosses Thousands Of Ballots Without Dates, Reversing Lower Court Ruling
    dude. Get it through your head. Your votes don’t matter. Move on

  33. #10498
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,324
    Betpoints: 8267

    Quote Originally Posted by burdman View Post
    dude. Get it through your head. Your votes don’t matter. Move on
    Dwight vote really doesnít matter. Heís not an American and canít vote in our elections.

  34. #10499
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 26,862
    Betpoints: 4328

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    we don't know that they have no actual proof. Do you? Nope. Neither do I.

    Remember for several days everyone kept saying "show us some proof" because all we heard were rumors. So yesterday, they held a presser and explained a few things. The made it very clear they cannot reveal their case in public, that's what courts are for. They provided tons of great information as to why they are fighting this election due to the fraud that was carried out.

    All I am saying is let it play out. Why the rush to certify? Gore took 37 days for few votes in one part of FL. Relax and see what they can prove.
    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Exactly, regardless of what you want to believe, you don't tell the enemy the precise proof you have in a presser. What are you guys, stupid? It's like Trump being a normal person with common sense when talking about how frequently idiots like Joe Biden would tell the Chinese or otherwise what they would or wouldn't do. It defeats the purpose of having a savvy government. But sellouts like Biden are in on it, so they don't care if China abuses America or Americans; he already got paid by the CCP, that's the point.

    What happened at the coordinated times in multiple battlegrounds was clear fraud. You can publicly look at Wayne County (Detroit) and see that there are many precincts that had ZERO REGISTERED voters and many of these precincts reported vote totals in the 2000 range. But the main point beyond that is that they went home near 11pm, came back at 3 am, and no one could watch what they were doing. All of a sudden Biden is winning by thousands after being down.

    If you believe that, you aren't honest. Period.
    Fair enough...

    But yall admit y'all don’t have proof, or haven’t seen it, yet continue to push the narrative that there was definitive fraud as if y'all have seen actual proof.

    Could there be? Sure, I admit it. I dont know what they have.

    But right now half of America is taking Trumps word for it and nothing more. Thats not how it works.

    Trump has been shown to say outrageous things, even downright lies, yet people take his word for this with no proof

    And no stacking, what you wrote isn’t proof, its circumstantial at best and honestly Id bet what you wrote isn’t accurate. Im not calling you out but there is so much disinformation at this point very little of what I read actually turns out to be real.

    Makes zero sense
    Points Awarded:

    icon gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  35. #10500
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,801
    Betpoints: 22

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Fair enough...

    But yall admit y'all don’t have proof, or haven’t seen it, yet continue to push the narrative that there was definitive fraud as if y'all have seen actual proof.

    Could there be? Sure, I admit it. I dont know what they have.

    But right now half of America is taking Trumps word for it and nothing more. Thats not how it works.

    Trump has been shown to say outrageous things, even downright lies, yet people take his word for this with no proof

    And no stacking, what you wrote isn’t proof, its circumstantial at best and honestly Id bet what you wrote isn’t accurate. Im not calling you out but there is so much disinformation at this point very little of what I read actually turns out to be real.

    Makes zero sense
    this is why I am not betting on trump or biden at 88% biden


    but this is why i am not paying out my losing trump bets


    we all need to see what sidney powell has in front of the courts


    clearly she is waiting for votes to be certified
























































    i said ok biden won because i have no proof, but im not paying and im not betting biden given the above


    CAPICHE?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021


First ... 297298299300301302303 ... Last
Top