scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    Biden have over 10M total votes than Obama... do you really believe that? lol, and oh biden has 19M followers, not bad huh.
    Of course I believe that, have you been blind to the get out and vote campaigns over the last 6 months? People have been preaching to get out and vote more than ever before. Influencers even young people on social media have preached it more than ever before. This was the biggest turnout for both sides, ever.

NBA teams even got involved and opened all their stadiums to turn them into voting centers.

Mail in voting was encouraged more than ever before.

This was the first time I ever voted, and I'm 30 years old.

Why is it so hard to believe.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4648

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    joe is shittin', no doubt....

havin represented many criminals, you have to understand that a criminal knows what he has done, and is fearful for being busted for it, and for his/her other crimes potentially coming to light...... it eats at them, as they know how truly deep they are into the shit that has gotten them under the microscope.....

joe should just concede, with the plea deal that he won't do any time....... this shit show is only going to bury him deeper and deeper as it unfolds.........

remember watergate? it involved a lie about breaking into and spying on a f'n weak ass campaign...... HERE, CREEPY JOE orchestrated and benefitted from what will become the biggest political scandal in our nation's history, THE STEALING OF AN ENTIRE NATIONAL ELECTION FOR THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN OUR LAND........

this makes watergate look like a pimple on vitterd's well-worn ass in comparison.......

watergate ate at nixon, ELECTIONGATE WILL KILL JOE.........
    Having seen many attorneys, if Trump's crackerjack legal team had a case they'd be making it in court and winning. Since they don't, they are trying to confuse the public.
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Having seen many attorneys, if Trump's crackerjack legal team had a case they'd be making it in court and winning. Since they don't, they are trying to confuse the public.

So, I was up until 4 a.m. the election night. I saw 81% reporting with Trump ahead by 9% in Michigan. Suddenly, you wake up and he lost? Common man. You can't possibly be this gullible? It was all about Dominion. They saw they would lose, and they fixed the numbers. I've never seen anything in my life more obviously rigged, and I've seen some rigged shit.

scorpion896

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    So, I was up until 4 a.m. the election night. I saw 81% reporting with Trump ahead by 9% in Michigan. Suddenly, you wake up and he lost? Common man. You can't possibly be this gullible? It was all about Dominion. They saw they would lose, and they fixed the numbers. I've never seen anything in my life more obviously rigged, and I've seen some rigged shit.
    For the 50th time, in day votes were counted first, followed by mail in ballots which were 80% in favor of Biden because Trump discouraged mail in ballots for months and told his supporters to vote in person instead.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7949

Lmao. How can you be this dumb?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    cant beleive u are a real lawyer u and themoron are true embarrassments
    Heís not a real lawyer.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Team Trump will never try to put this nonsense into evidence in any court. It strictly for consumption for the followers.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Heís not a real lawyer.
    Yes he is . Met him in Vegas at Last Bash Cool Cat..runs the room..Poker killer
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave SEAHAWKHARRY 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk gave SEAHAWKHARRY 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1132

People are still talking about this? LOL

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4760

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    Biden had over 10M total votes than Obama... do you really believe that?
    You are aware that the population of the US is now 28 million more than it was in 2008 .. right ?

scorpion896

Will one Trump supporter that still believes he deserves to win please explain why he is 1-29 in lawsuits so far? Lol I'd really like to hear, please.

RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Will one Trump supporter that still believes he deserves to win please explain why he is 1-29 in lawsuits so far? Lol I'd really like to hear, please.
    where do you see that?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/22/2021

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Did you see his law degree? Read his posts here.....he doesnít have a clue about the law.....he is basically retarded.

cincinnatikid513
    longues vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO

For the 50th time, in day votes were counted first, followed by mail in ballots which were 80% in favor of Biden because Trump discouraged mail in ballots for months and told his supporters to vote in person instead.
    they don't understand common sense

dumb it down for them
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/01/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/25/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    stop bro
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/22/2021

scorpion896

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    where do you see that?
    Trump Campaign Is 1-29 in Post-Election Lawsuits After Latest Defeat

It's on about 10 different news sites but here's one:

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-campa...defeat-1548791
    Points Awarded:

burdman gave scorpion896 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JohnGalt2341
    THE BLOOM ON THE ROSE IS OFT NOT WET
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 851

Had you been watching John King on CNN you would have known why this happened.

Here's the skinny, Trump was advocating in person voting. Biden was advocating mail in voting. On election day they were counting only in person voting which were predominately for Trump. Once they started counting mail-in voting that were predominately for Biden, the tide turned.

This is the same reason why I made several live bets on the election as seen below.

Had you Trumpets been paying attention you could have cleaned up as well.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Heís not a real lawyer.
    Now come on, you know thats a cap... Both you and Cinci know it

Donk is one of those people that couldíve done whatever he wanted to do and been highly successful. iíve met a few dozen peeps like that in my life, and they all share similar traits.

And I dont agree with him much if at all when it comes to politics... But Iíl ltell ya there arenít many more people here I respect more than him. Dudes I know that are real and walk the walk and you can take my word for this or not are Opie, Booya, StealthyBurrito and JJ. And I suspect Donk is right there with them.

cincinnatikid513
    longues vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Donk is one of those people that could’ve done whatever he wanted to do and been highly successful. i’ve met a few dozen peeps like that in my life, and they all share similar traits.

And I dont agree with him much if at all when it comes to politics... But I’l ltell ya there aren’t many more people here I respect more than him. Dudes I know that are real and walk the walk and you can take my word for this or not are Opie, Booya, StealthyBurrito and JJ. And I suspect Donk is right there with them.
    he's a nut job
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave cincinnatikid513 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/01/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/25/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Donk is one of those people that couldíve done whatever he wanted to do and been highly successful. iíve met a few dozen peeps like that in my life, and they all share similar traits.

And I dont agree with him much if at all when it comes to politics... But Iíl ltell ya there arenít many more people here I respect more than him. Dudes I know that are real and walk the walk and you can take my word for this or not are Opie, Booya, StealthyBurrito and JJ. And I suspect Donk is right there with them.
    I know what I read on here and judging by that he is a retard. Heís constantly posting conspiracy theories that always blow up in his face( I can list them if you want) He constantly says the dumbest shit a person could say. There is no possible way he could function in the world if he believes what he posts here.

Itís insane the things he says. Itís things that you hear from people in a mental institution. The guy is fuxcked up.

scorpion896

Trump's election claims so far:

Ted Cruz rigged the 2016 Iowa primary election and that's why Donald lost - nothing came of it.
    3 million illegals voted in 2016 in California - investigation found nothing.
    Hillary Clinton, Biden, and George Soros with the help of Venezuela rigged the 2020 election - hah.

I won't even start with his 100s of other claims like Obama wasn't born in the US.

THEN after all that,

He goes 1-29 in election fraud related lawsuits.

AND PEOPLE STILL BELEIVE HIM!!!!!!!! LoL, it's like a real life movie.

burdman
    Here comes the Dark Winter america
    burdman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Iím so tired of hearing about Sidney Powell. Sheís just another stupid woman who has no clue

They are just delaying their exit from existence

Nobody cares about fraud. F these people

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

Here's the skinny, Trump was advocating in person voting. Biden was advocating mail in voting. On election day they were counting only in person voting which were predominately for Trump. Once they started counting mail-in voting that were predominately for Biden, the tide turned.

This is the same reason why I made several live bets on the election as seen below.

Judge Crater

If Trump predicted the end of the world on a certain day in the future, his followers would believe it in all their hearts. It reminds me of "1984" when Winston Smith after torture and brainwashing looks at Big Brother with love and devotion at a speech. There is no proof that will convince his followers. The only chance of this cult being broken is Trump willingly giving it up in a deal to save his business empire and avoid incarceration.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9582

Bullshit. Biden did not get that many more votes mail in. And the same thing happened in 5 states. And what about the 175000 votes in one batch all for Biden. That is mathematically impossible. No way the country has that many idiots that voted for a senile old man with dementia.

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    If Trump predicted the end of the world on a certain day in the future, his followers would believe it in all their hearts. It reminds me of "1984" when Winston Smith after torture and brainwashing looks at Big Brother with love and devotion at a speech. There is no proof that will convince his followers. The only chance of this cult being broken is Trump willingly giving it up in a deal to save his business empire and avoid incarceration.
    Bla bla bla.

scorpion896

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Bullshit. Biden did not get that many more votes mail in. And the same thing happened in 5 states. And what about the 175000 votes in one batch all for Biden. That is mathematically impossible. No way the country has that many idiots that voted for a senile old man with dementia.
    Dude, freakin research these baseless claims before spreading more misinformation. This has been debunked many times over. Get a clue my goodness.

Judge Crater

I think you mean

fingers in your ears
    Na Na Na Na

burdman
    Here comes the Dark Winter america
    burdman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    You are so dumb. Go take a math class.

themike78

Trump's election claims so far:

Ted Cruz rigged the 2016 Iowa primary election and that's why Donald lost - nothing came of it.
    3 million illegals voted in 2016 in California - investigation found nothing.
    Hillary Clinton, Biden, and George Soros with the help of Venezuela rigged the 2020 election - hah.

I won't even start with his 100s of other claims like Obama wasn't born in the US.

THEN after all that,

He goes 1-29 in election fraud related lawsuits.

AND PEOPLE STILL BELEIVE HIM!!!!!!!! LoL, it's like a real life movie.
    All those claims are facts though.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

This clown touting $700 in wagers. Thatís all you could scrape up for dementia Joe?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    People are still talking about this? LOL
    Its true, we are...

But view it through this lens, its only been a few weeks so its relatively knew with more rhetoric being thrown out each day for us to digest and debate...

We’ve been talking about what a scamming piece of shit you are for over 10 years! And nothing has changed, you’ve always been a stiff and always will be

Interesting

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    a fake news cult member making up more shit in just another pathetic attempt to deflect away from election fraud and admit the democrats cheated.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by burdman View Post
    You are so dumb. Go take a math class.
    Heís one of the dumbest people here. A math class would not help him. He would never find his way to the class.

First ... 286287288289290291292 ... Last