1. #10046
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 77,780
    Betpoints: 5664

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Software company Dominion now considering suing Rudy Giulani for defamation for saying completely false statements that they have ties to Venezuela!!

    what do you expect them to say?

    Texas refused to use their machines because they said they couldn't be trusted.

  2. #10047
    scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-20
    Posts: 1,683
    Betpoints: 1108

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Link?
    How could they not, their business is basically destroyed.
    They just mentioned it live on Fox News.

  3. #10048
    scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-20
    Posts: 1,683
    Betpoints: 1108

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    what do you expect them to say?

    Texas refused to use their machines because they said they couldn't be trusted.
    So just to be clear, you believe these statements by Rudy that George Soros, Hillary Clinton, and people from Venezuela conducted massive fraud country wide and rigged this election using Dominion Software?

  4. #10049
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,444

    rudy giuliani is a laughing stock

    sad way for him to go out as a buffoon
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  5. #10050
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 6,714
    Betpoints: 15409


  6. #10051
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 38,723
    Betpoints: 5245

    Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Come on, you’re going to say every one of these affadavits and testimony they have are false? I’m sorry, where there’s smoke there’s fire. Some of this stuff sticks. I’m not saying it’s going to change anything. I’m not saying it’s all true. Biden will be sworn in as President and this will go nowhere. But I said a long time ago they were going to have problems with this mail in ballot crap. And you’re seeing it. You’ve got to be an absolute moron to think that this entire election...and any election for that matter...doesn’t have some degree of cheating and hanky panky going on. It happens all the time, and when you have mail in ballots and a polarized Country, it prolly happened a lot against BOTH candidates this go around.
    No you didn’t say there were going to be problems with mail in ballots. Trump mind fukked you that mail in ballots were bad and you went with it. People have been mailing in ballots for decades. It’s been studied to be very secure.

    Have you ever worked an election in your local county? I have in several states. There’s Republicans, Dems and independents all watching the process. They all work together to get it right. There’s so many checks and balances that it is damn near impossible to cheat. Do you really think someone would risk jail to get a few votes for Trump or Biden. Neither one of them are worth going to jail over. This shit isn’t rocket science. If you are working in the election, you can easily reference voters from their registration and you can see their vote. Individual voters can view their vote online in most states as well. Very easy to see if your vote was counted.

  7. #10052
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 19,833
    Betpoints: 162

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Software company Dominion now considering suing Rudy Giulani for defamation for saying completely false statements that they have ties to Venezuela!!

    Lmao ! Bring it .

    I know defamation law. Defamation law is a friend of mine. Dominion is not going to sue anybody because TRUTH is an absolute defense.

    Plus discovery in the case will open the cookie box to even more evidence that Dominion interfered in our US Election.


    Lin Wood

  8. #10053
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 19,833
    Betpoints: 162

    Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Did he shit his pants there ?

  9. #10054
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 2,814
    Betpoints: 1919

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    When theres 10,000,000 votes and the county you refer to is a township with 55 people, its bound to happen
    Nice of him to exclude this information. Making it seem like vote totals in California were 90 million.

    Population 55? And thats what they are clinging to in order to prove massive widespread fraud?
    JFC, common!

  10. #10055
    scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-20
    Posts: 1,683
    Betpoints: 1108

    Remember when Donald put together an investigation to find the 3 million illegals that voted in California in 2016 that he claimed. The investigation team found nothing

  11. #10056
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 2,814
    Betpoints: 1919

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    No you didn’t say there were going to be problems with mail in ballots. Trump mind fukked you that mail in ballots were bad and you went with it. People have been mailing in ballots for decades. It’s been studied to be very secure.

    Have you ever worked an election in your local county? I have in several states. There’s Republicans, Dems and independents all watching the process. They all work together to get it right. There’s so many checks and balances that it is damn near impossible to cheat. Do you really think someone would risk jail to get a few votes for Trump or Biden. Neither one of them are worth going to jail over. This shit isn’t rocket science. If you are working in the election, you can easily reference voters from their registration and you can see their vote. Individual voters can view their vote online in most states as well. Very easy to see if your vote was counted.
    Stop! With logic and common sense, this just infuriates Trump supporters. They need a conspiracy to cling to.

  12. #10057
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,148
    Betpoints: 8250

    Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Stop! With logic and common sense, this just infuriates Trump supporters. They need a conspiracy to cling to.
    You wanna hear something crazy. There is a poster crudebar at rx....he took all trumptards bets over there. They all lost. Some of these same guys are still betting him TODAY that trump is gonna win. This guy is making thousands off these idiots. Itís amazing to watch.

  13. #10058
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 953
    Betpoints: 109

    Karl Rove: The idea that Hillary Clinton and George Soros engaged with Venezuela to undermine the American electoral system is pretty ridiculous. The president's lawyers have ill-served him and ill-served the country. It doesn't help Republicans who want to win in Georgia.

  14. #10059
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 2,814
    Betpoints: 1919

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You wanna hear something crazy. There is a poster crudebar at rx....he took all trumptards bets over there. They all lost. Some of these same guys are still betting him TODAY that trump is gonna win. This guy is making thousands off these idiots. It’s amazing to watch.
    Trumpism is a disease. Situation sounds like a dream come true, betting after the event has completed with result posted.

  15. #10060
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 10,779
    Betpoints: 316

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    No you didn’t say there were going to be problems with mail in ballots. Trump mind fukked you that mail in ballots were bad and you went with it. People have been mailing in ballots for decades. It’s been studied to be very secure.

    Have you ever worked an election in your local county? I have in several states. There’s Republicans, Dems and independents all watching the process. They all work together to get it right. There’s so many checks and balances that it is damn near impossible to cheat. Do you really think someone would risk jail to get a few votes for Trump or Biden. Neither one of them are worth going to jail over. This shit isn’t rocket science. If you are working in the election, you can easily reference voters from their registration and you can see their vote. Individual voters can view their vote online in most states as well. Very easy to see if your vote was counted.
    It's been studied and determined to be VERY INSECURE. This is why several EU countries have now disallowed mail in balloting.

    Absentee and military ballots, requested with ID sent by mail, are one thing. Tens of millions of prepaid postcards sent to "current resident" is another. Add to that lack of signature verification or residency verification and you've got issues of fraud. On top of that, the law change must originate and be passed by the state legislature, not the Govenor or Sec of State, 90 days out. That's straight up unconstitutional.

    The election results are so far outside of the norms here. GOP gains in house, state legislators, holds Senate and yet Trump loses. Obama- a phenom by all standards, got 65mm votes....Biden gets 80mm, despite losing 1/3 of black supporters from Obama and only hitting 44% of latino?

    I'm not buying it. 95,000 votes in PA have only "Biden" cast, nothing down ballot. 810 total have only "Trump".

    Come on...

    And here's the biggest reas8mail in ballots should never be legal. The Post Office is a union organization that endorses and contributes to only 1 candidate. It's utterly stupid to then put that organization in charge of delivering and collecting ballots. Seriously- straight up full retard.

  16. #10061
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 21,143
    Betpoints: 5249

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Remember when Donald put together an investigation to find the 3 million illegals that voted in California in 2016 that he claimed. The investigation team found nothing
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021


  17. #10062
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 7,510
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Did he shit his pants there ?
    Nah, he was thinking about all the pedo shit he has gotten away with
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hanco21
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021


  18. #10063
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,148
    Betpoints: 8250

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Karl Rove: The idea that Hillary Clinton and George Soros engaged with Venezuela to undermine the American electoral system is pretty ridiculous. The president's lawyers have ill-served him and ill-served the country. It doesn't help Republicans who want to win in Georgia.
    This is some of the greatest tv of our lifetime. I donít want it to end. The former Americas mayor, with hair dye streaming down his face, is yelling about hillary, Venezuela and George Soros, saying they combined with democrats in certain cities to fix an election with votes counted in Germany. Please more tomorrow!!!

  19. #10064
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,444

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You wanna hear something crazy. There is a poster crudebar at rx....he took all trumptards bets over there. They all lost. Some of these same guys are still betting him TODAY that trump is gonna win. This guy is making thousands off these idiots. Itís amazing to watch.
    if they offered trump here u would get some low iq deep throaters

    okieirish
    moneyshot
    anyone w newyork in name
    jibby
    themoron never mind broke dikk
    autodonk
    rudy
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  20. #10065
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 7,510
    Betpoints: 24

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021


  21. #10066
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 26,498

    Does Trump have a chance

  22. #10067
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 953
    Betpoints: 109

    https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ts-in-georgia/

    From those commies at the National Review.


    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    It's been studied and determined to be VERY INSECURE. This is why several EU countries have now disallowed mail in balloting.

    Absentee and military ballots, requested with ID sent by mail, are one thing. Tens of millions of prepaid postcards sent to "current resident" is another. Add to that lack of signature verification or residency verification and you've got issues of fraud. On top of that, the law change must originate and be passed by the state legislature, not the Govenor or Sec of State, 90 days out. That's straight up unconstitutional.

    The election results are so far outside of the norms here. GOP gains in house, state legislators, holds Senate and yet Trump loses. Obama- a phenom by all standards, got 65mm votes....Biden gets 80mm, despite losing 1/3 of black supporters from Obama and only hitting 44% of latino?

    I'm not buying it. 95,000 votes in PA have only "Biden" cast, nothing down ballot. 810 total have only "Trump".

    Come on...

    And here's the biggest reas8mail in ballots should never be legal. The Post Office is a union organization that endorses and contributes to only 1 candidate. It's utterly stupid to then put that organization in charge of delivering and collecting ballots. Seriously- straight up full retard.

  23. #10068
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,444

    Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Does Trump have a chance
    about as much a chance jim harbaugh winning coach of the year
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  24. #10069
    Auto Donk
    1-6-21: DRAINING The SWAMP!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 40,211
    Betpoints: 500

    joe is shittin', no doubt....

    havin represented many criminals, you have to understand that a criminal knows what he has done, and is fearful for being busted for it, and for his/her other crimes potentially coming to light...... it eats at them, as they know how truly deep they are into the shit that has gotten them under the microscope.....

    joe should just concede, with the plea deal that he won't do any time....... this shit show is only going to bury him deeper and deeper as it unfolds.........

    remember watergate? it involved a lie about breaking into and spying on a f'n weak ass campaign...... HERE, CREEPY JOE orchestrated and benefitted from what will become the biggest political scandal in our nation's history, THE STEALING OF AN ENTIRE NATIONAL ELECTION FOR THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN OUR LAND........

    this makes watergate look like a pimple on vitterd's well-worn ass in comparison.......

    watergate ate at nixon, ELECTIONGATE WILL KILL JOE.........
    Points Awarded:

    stake1 gave Auto Donk 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #10070
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,444

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    joe is shittin', no doubt....

    havin represented many criminals, you have to understand that a criminal knows what he has done, and is fearful for being busted for it, and for his/her other crimes potentially coming to light...... it eats at them, as they know how truly deep they are into the shit that has gotten them under the microscope.....

    joe should just concede, with the plea deal that he won't do any time....... this shit show is only going to bury him deeper and deeper as it unfolds.........

    remember watergate? it involved a lie about breaking into and spying on a f'n weak ass campaign...... HERE, CREEPY JOE orchestrated and benefitted from what will become the biggest political scandal in our nation's history, THE STEALING OF AN ENTIRE NATIONAL ELECTION FOR THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN OUR LAND........

    this makes watergate look like a pimple on vitterd's well-worn ass in comparison.......

    watergate ate at nixon, ELECTIONGATE WILL KILL JOE.........
    cant beleive u are a real lawyer u and themoron are true embarrassments
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  26. #10071
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 2,814
    Betpoints: 1919

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This is some of the greatest tv of our lifetime. I don’t want it to end. The former Americas mayor, with hair dye streaming down his face, is yelling about hillary, Venezuela and George Soros, saying they combined with democrats in certain cities to fix an election with votes counted in Germany. Please more tomorrow!!!
    They never mentioned the ballots cast for Biden from Italy? Wow, Sleepy Joe really fooled those fukkers. Clever man allowing Italians to vote in a US election.

  27. #10072
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 27,195
    Betpoints: 14

    Supreme Court..... 12th Amendment...... 2nd term

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  28. #10073
    scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-20
    Posts: 1,683
    Betpoints: 1108

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    joe is shittin', no doubt....

    havin represented many criminals, you have to understand that a criminal knows what he has done, and is fearful for being busted for it, and for his/her other crimes potentially coming to light...... it eats at them, as they know how truly deep they are into the shit that has gotten them under the microscope.....

    joe should just concede, with the plea deal that he won't do any time....... this shit show is only going to bury him deeper and deeper as it unfolds.........

    remember watergate? it involved a lie about breaking into and spying on a f'n weak ass campaign...... HERE, CREEPY JOE orchestrated and benefitted from what will become the biggest political scandal in our nation's history, THE STEALING OF AN ENTIRE NATIONAL ELECTION FOR THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN OUR LAND........

    this makes watergate look like a pimple on vitterd's well-worn ass in comparison.......

    watergate ate at nixon, ELECTIONGATE WILL KILL JOE.........
    For months people claimed Joe Biden has dementia, now they are saying he organized widespread election fraud never before seen in our history.

    Trump supporters are somethin else.

  29. #10074
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,444

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    For months people claimed Joe Biden has dementia, now they are saying he organized widespread election fraud never before seen in our history.

    Trump supporters are somethin else.
    sore losers and cry babies
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  30. #10075
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 4,221
    Betpoints: 443

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    joe is shittin', no doubt....

    havin represented many criminals, you have to understand that a criminal knows what he has done, and is fearful for being busted for it, and for his/her other crimes potentially coming to light...... it eats at them, as they know how truly deep they are into the shit that has gotten them under the microscope.....

    joe should just concede, with the plea deal that he won't do any time....... this shit show is only going to bury him deeper and deeper as it unfolds.........

    remember watergate? it involved a lie about breaking into and spying on a f'n weak ass campaign...... HERE, CREEPY JOE orchestrated and benefitted from what will become the biggest political scandal in our nation's history, THE STEALING OF AN ENTIRE NATIONAL ELECTION FOR THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN OUR LAND........

    this makes watergate look like a pimple on vitterd's well-worn ass in comparison.......

    watergate ate at nixon, ELECTIONGATE WILL KILL JOE.........

    He's too old to serve much time anyway but treason is a nice offense punishable by death if found guilty. They need to clean out more than just Manchurian Joe at this point. Let's start with Whitmer being directly connected to Dominion? Regardless, the cheating happened in her Stalin Lockdown State.

    Impeach Governor Whitmer. Call every Michigan Senate House number you can find. She should not only be impeached but be arrested for treason and domestic terrorism against WE THE PEOPLE of the STATE OF MICHIGAN.

  31. #10076
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 33,356
    Betpoints: 5229

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Remember when Donald put together an investigation to find the 3 million illegals that voted in California in 2016 that he claimed. The investigation team found nothing
    It was about as successful ad the team of investigators in Hawaii for Obama's birth certificate. I think they're still working on that.

  32. #10077
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,706
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It was about as successful ad the team of investigators in Hawaii for Obama's birth certificate. I think they're still working on that.
    funny


    thats where california DEMOCRAT politicians are during lockdown
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  33. #10078
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 32,352
    Betpoints: 2684

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Supreme Court..... 12th Amendment...... 2nd term
    Why would you cite the 12th? It says who has the most votes wins. Joe has over 5 million more than your guy.

  34. #10079
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,444

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Remember when Donald put together an investigation to find the 3 million illegals that voted in California in 2016 that he claimed. The investigation team found nothing
    donald has always been about the numbers, it must really hurt him inside that obama has 30 million more twitter followers than he does
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  35. #10080
    sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-03-15
    Posts: 522
    Betpoints: 5488

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    donald has always been about the numbers, it must really hurt him inside that obama has 30 million more twitter followers than he does
    Biden had over 10M total votes than Obama... do you really believe that? lol, and oh biden has 19M followers, not bad huh.

First ... 285286287288289290291 ... Last
Top