flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Attention JJ Gold: *Video request”

I saw the last video with your guns and your fast draw. You are obviously back to your old form. Please make a video of you doing the “Trump Dance” to YMCA. Make this happen, it will be an all time classic.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I remember that song

Good tune maybe a pump up video

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

A must see video.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

JJ do you still have your swim goggles? ..dude that was one hell of a fashion statement.

flyingillini

JJ, Donald Trumps dancing at the end of his rally’s are iconic. This is right up your alley. May Christ bless your joyous weekend and your plays.

HAPPY BOY

JJ bring back Hank Webber.. by far the baddest character.. Hank Webber from Webber sports..phuc Michael Jack Corbin

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    JJ bring back Hank Webber.. by far the baddest character.. Hank Webber from Webber sports..phuc Michael Jack Corbin
    I always liked Joey Slats from Slats Fencing.

HAPPY BOY

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I always liked Joey Slats from Slats Fencing.
    Joey Slats was classic..wonder why JJ got rid of Webber..maybe a law suit ??? who knows..what was his Seth character?? so many great ones..guy is witty as phuc

flyingillini

Joey Slats was classic..wonder why JJ got rid of Webber..maybe a law suit ??? who knows..what was his Seth character?? so many great ones..guy is witty as phuc
    There are not many of us left from back in this days. All these new posters have no idea how great those years were here. I remember them well and miss them. I hope you are doing well and staying safe , old friend.

HAPPY BOY

There are not many of us left from back in this days. All these new posters have no idea how great those years were here. I remember them well and miss them. I hope you are doing well and staying safe , old friend.

yeah man..doing well thx..hope you are too... dude those days with Bread..Tacomax..Rogue Juror...the JJ vids...these newbies missed some amazing stuff..by far SBR's golden years!!! place was more entertaining than anything on TV

flyingillini

yeah man..doing well thx..hope you are too... dude those days with Bread..Tacomax..Rogue Juror...the JJ vids...these newbies missed some amazing stuff..by far SBR's golden years!!! place was more entertaining than anything on TV
    I couldn’t agree with you more. RogueJuror was classic. I was out of my mind during those years as well. I keep hoping SBR can get somewhat back to an era like that. I really don’t think it will ever though. Remember RogueScholar? His gay posting antics were classic as well.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I know Roguejuror personally and he's still awesome.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

I want a video from Rich. And for Ronald to show his in another one.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I know Roguejuror personally and he's still awesome.
    He was locked up in a Nicaraguan Prison for 7 years. I hope he’s doing well.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

Someone post the JJ aunt video that a classic

stevek173

He was locked up in a Nicaraguan Prison for 7 years. I hope he’s doing well.
    Where did you hear that and what was it for?

Yes, he is doing well.

HAPPY BOY

Had Rouge over my house. lived 10 minutes away ..mysterious guy...always moving ..wonder what was going on there..never asked..don't ask don't tell..lol.. I remember Tacomax and this poster (cant remember name) think it was Gyno or something like that..would have classic threads going at each other .Thomo reminds me of Gyno..lol..then there was SWEDE..she was hot as was Robin..Hey JJ I got pics ..some great times..then i met a lot of the guys in Vegas..Tacomax was a total shocker..Big Boy Dan..the Prick..saw Willie B nd Bill Dozier..the only phuc I never saw was JJ. Although I have talked to him by phone. Damn I remember SBR went all out and had Doug Stanhope as its entertainer ..they really went all out

flyingillini

Had Rouge over my house. lived 10 minutes away ..mysterious guy...always moving ..wonder what was going on there..never asked..don't ask don't tell..lol.. I remember Tacomax and this poster (cant remember name) think it was Gyno or something like that..would have classic threads going at each other .Thomo reminds me of Gyno..lol..then there was SWEDE..she was hot as was Robin..Hey JJ I got pics ..some great times..then i met a lot of the guys in Vegas..Tacomax was a total shocker..Big Boy Dan..the Prick..saw Willie B nd Bill Dozier..the only phuc I never saw was JJ. Although I have talked to him by phone. Damn I remember SBR went all out and had Doug Stanhope as its entertainer ..they really went all out

You are bringing up memories! I remember meeting you in Vegas as well.

stevek173

Good stuff Happyboy. Robin is a full time musician now, in a band, married now - not to Bread.

HAPPY BOY

You are bringing up memories! I remember meeting you in Vegas as well.

oh yes ..shhhhh it stays in VEGAS...ha ha ha ha

HAPPY BOY

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Good stuff Happyboy. Robin is a full time musician now, in a band, married now - not to Bread.
    her band is still Holy Molly??? hope I got name right..remember JJ showed his junk to her on video ..ha ha ha WOW..that whole Bread & Robin relationship was nuts

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

stevek173

her band is still Holy Molly??? hope I got name right..remember JJ showed his junk to her on video ..ha ha ha WOW..that whole Bread & Robin relationship was nuts
    Yes, that's them.

Lol yeah it was.