Brutus26304
    Brutus26304's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need help from Admin

2 major issues going on right now

1. I haven’t logged in here recently. My username is Brutus84. I do the whole forgot my password thing cuz every thing I am trying isn’t working. Problem is I never see an email to my account. So I eventually created this account so I can ask for help.

2. My account at Bookmaker... I am not able to log in. Normally I would go to the website and and just login automatically without having to type in my account or password. Last night it didn’t work. I’ve been in communication with live chat and they are having IT look at it. So far changing passwords hasn’t worked even though everything looks fine on their end. My account doesn’t have restrictions and all my money is still in it. Has this happened to anyone before? I placed my last bet Monday on the Arizona Cardinals and now I can’t login on multiple devices. Hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Are you also the barber beefcake, just wondering Brutus?

Brutus26304
    Brutus26304's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Are you also the barber beefcake, just wondering Brutus?
    I am whatever you want me to be. I’m not as good looking as JJ though.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus26304 View Post
    2 major issues going on right now

1. I haven’t logged in here recently. My username is Brutus84. I do the whole forgot my password thing cuz every thing I am trying isn’t working. Problem is I never see an email to my account. So I eventually created this account so I can ask for help.

2. My account at Bookmaker... I am not able to log in. Normally I would go to the website and and just login automatically without having to type in my account or password. Last night it didn’t work. I’ve been in communication with live chat and they are having IT look at it. So far changing passwords hasn’t worked even though everything looks fine on their end. My account doesn’t have restrictions and all my money is still in it. Has this happened to anyone before? I placed my last bet Monday on the Arizona Cardinals and now I can’t login on multiple devices. Hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks.
    How come you didn't contact us via live chat or email to retrieved your old SBR account, Brutus?