1. #36
    HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 6,605

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Yea it pays to get these early sometimes.

    How you been Happy Boy??? Long time no see.
    was taking care of folks..they have since passed..got lil more time on my hands Mike...yes it has been a while sir..you still worhing or hang them up??

  2. #37
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    was taking care of folks..they have since passed..got lil more time on my hands Mike...yes it has been a while sir..you still worhing or hang them up??
    Iím keeping busy... just not in Vegas to much anymore. Teaching Firearms like there is no tomorrow.

    Sorry to hear that. Look forward to seeing you again in Vegas.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #38
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post




    Thanks

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #39
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,532
    Betpoints: 818

    Hey Mike I need a favor

    Do you know any Loan SHarks in SD area???????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

  5. #40
    veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-17
    Posts: 2,813
    Betpoints: 68

    keep grinding
    mabye make some
    PM MIKE onto smomething

  6. #41
    BeatTheJerk
    I can’t take it anymore
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 20,361
    Betpoints: 143

    Keep posting picks & keep winning ...

  7. #42
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hey Mike I need a favor

    Do you know any Loan SHarks in SD area???????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

    Yes

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  8. #43
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Lot of people are on the Bears.. some friends here as well.


    Tonight the Bears are not winning nor are they going to cover.


    Rams -6

    Thatís the play boys...

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  9. #44
    Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-06
    Posts: 6,285
    Betpoints: 12

    I like it. Go LAR go!

    Hope all is well pimike, $ee you at the window after the game!


  10. #45
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,532
    Betpoints: 818

    Mike I will be in contact

    Looking for 5% a week

  11. #46
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    I like it. Go LAR go!

    Hope all is well pimike, $ee you at the window after the game!


    Checker!!!


    Let me know when your in Vegas!!!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #47
    QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-03-11
    Posts: 2,602
    Betpoints: 427

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I’m keeping busy... just not in Vegas to much anymore. Teaching Firearms like there is no tomorrow.

    Sorry to hear that. Look forward to seeing you again in Vegas.
    Can you make me a better shooter. I can't hit anything 25 yards with my .45 accurately uncle mike!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  13. #48
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    Can you make me a better shooter. I can't hit anything 25 yards with my .45 accurately uncle mike!
    May be up your way for Thanksgiving...

    Looking forward to your graduation... or did you already??

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  14. #49
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Nice pick there.....

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  15. #50
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    keep grinding
    mabye make some
    PM MIKE onto smomething

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  16. #51
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 21,118
    Betpoints: 1398

    4th and 1 crushed

    Rams up 21 great field position going into 4th quarter

    On Rams -8 +122 in a 2 team parlay here

    LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!!!

  17. #52
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    4th and 1 crushed

    Rams up 21 great field position going into 4th quarter

    On Rams -8 +122 in a 2 team parlay here




    LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!!!




    As for Dodgers they are starting their worse pitcher. He is the weak link.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  18. #53
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 21,118
    Betpoints: 1398

    why are you running more jet sweep action when you are up 21????

    hand it to the MF running back

    jfc

  19. #54
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    why are you running more jet sweep action when you are up 21????

    hand it to the MF running back

    jfc
    Bottom line another winner.....

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  20. #55
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mike I will be in contact

    Looking for 5% a week
    Anything for you bud...

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  21. #56
    Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-22-08
    Posts: 2,894
    Betpoints: 972

    we vote soon right? or is this the leap year. I always forget...

  22. #57
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Quote Originally Posted by Pick'nParlays View Post
    we vote soon right? or is this the leap year. I always forget...
    Wrong thread brother...

    Not funny either


    I started this thread to run a little away from politics.


    Ok maybe a little funny.


    Lol

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  23. #58
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 8,060

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Wrong thread brother...

    Not funny either


    I started this thread to run a little away from politics.


    Ok maybe a little funny.


    Lol
    PIMIKE 2024- book it

  24. #59
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Letís keep it rolling

    This week I’m loving the dogs!!!


    Bark bark bark!!!!


    Lions +3
    Pats +4
    San Fran +3
    Broncos +3
    Bengals +6


    Tonight the weather could make a factor in the outcome. If I had a gun to my head I’d play Panthers ML

    However to many other solid plays this weekend so I will be passing on tonight.

    Have a great and safe Halloween!!


    BOO

    Lol

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #60
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Well itís just another profitable week.. This time we win by an ass. Literally. Lol


    Monday night football:


    Tampa vs New York


    OVER 45

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  26. #61
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 57,170
    Betpoints: 389

    Nice work Mike, I just broke through +15 units this year so far.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  27. #62
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,532
    Betpoints: 818

    Winning is winning !!

    Good run

  28. #63
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Winning is winning !!

    Good run
    Add another winner Coach...


    I just cashed the checks over tonight!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  29. #64
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,386
    Betpoints: 138

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Add another winner Coach...




    I just cashed the checks over tonight!


  30. #65
    veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-17
    Posts: 2,813
    Betpoints: 68


  31. #66
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    What this?

    I just posted a 9-3 record in here.



    Jpot!!!!! Good to see you bud!!!!!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  32. #67
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,386
    Betpoints: 138

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    What this?

    I just posted a 9-3 record in here.



    Jpot!!!!! Good to see you bud!!!!!
    Hey bro! Long time. I'm not surprised at all you're still bootin the man.

  33. #68
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    Hey bro! Long time. I'm not surprised at all you're still bootin the man.
    Thanks brother...

    Stay well!!






    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  34. #69
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,386
    Betpoints: 138

    Pirate Mike, what ya leaning for GB/SF? I think GB wins at this point in my capping.

  35. #70
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 30,717

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    Pirate Mike, what ya leaning for GB/SF? I think GB wins at this point in my capping.
    Not sure yet...

    Letís see tomorrow

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


First 12345 Last
Top