1. #1
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    big wta action

    Maria Sakkari 1st set +107 $7500

  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,690
    Betpoints: 842

    🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

  3. #3
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗
    moving and doing goldy.... moving and doing

  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,690
    Betpoints: 842

    In Ocala here

    Not much gambling

    Good luck

  5. #5
    kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-30-09
    Posts: 2,673
    Betpoints: 12

    Thanks I tailed 500 on +1.5

  6. #6
    Doug tushyterror
    Update Status
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 717
    Betpoints: 1689

    Nice hit!.. Glad I just noticed this thread cuz I'm thinking of taking Svits to win the 2nd set. Other 2 times they played it went 3 sets. Just waiting on Svits to get back on serve before I pull the trigger.

  7. #7
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,690
    Betpoints: 842

    💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

  8. #8
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Nice hit!.. Glad I just noticed this thread cuz I'm thinking of taking Svits to win the 2nd set. Other 2 times they played it went 3 sets. Just waiting on Svits to get back on serve before I pull the trigger.
    Doug dont bet unless u get +350 or better when tied in 2nd set no value

  9. #9
    justaguy37
    justaguy37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-13
    Posts: 41
    Betpoints: 218

    i was so impressed w sakkari after 1st round i went ahead and bet her to win this last night....looks like it was good. svitolina is great but no time on hard court as she skipped the us open.

  10. #10
    Doug tushyterror
    Update Status
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 717
    Betpoints: 1689

    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Doug dont bet unless u get +350 or better when tied in 2nd set no value
    Biggie I'm not gonna lie I was gonna lay 1K on Elina just to win the 2nd set when she got back on serve but then BM luckily for some reason took the 2nd set ML down & I wasn't gonna bet her to win the whole match so I caught a nice break. I literally just ordered tennis channel plus just to watch that 2nd set. Its $109.99 for a year but if anyone's interested you could save $22 with the promo code VALPAK & get it for $87.99. It expires October 31st and no I don't work for TC plus.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 10-21-20 at 01:46 PM.

  11. #11
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,690
    Betpoints: 842

    Biggie knows tennis 🎾

  12. #12
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 24,575

    Nice job

  13. #13
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Biggie I'm not gonna lie I was gonna lay 1K on Elina just to win the 2nd set when she got back on serve but then BM luckily for some reason took the 2nd set ML down & I wasn't gonna bet her to win the whole match so I caught a nice break. I literally just ordered tennis channel plus just to watch that 2nd set. Its $109.99 for a year but if anyone's interested you could save $22 with the promo code VALPAK & get it for $87.99. It expires October 31st and no I don't work for TC plus.
    for what it is delayed u can't bet live with that.

  14. #14
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 40,625
    Betpoints: 562

    Sikkari is cut like a body builder

    No idea why her delts are so defined, would almost be a detriment

  15. #15
    Doug tushyterror
    Update Status
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 717
    Betpoints: 1689

    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    for what it is delayed u can't bet live with that.
    Bro I'm literally fukkin kicking myself. When Gerasimov was serving for the match at 6-5 in the 2nd set against FAA I just knew he was gonna choke. I literally put 2 bets in..FAA to win the 2nd set +625(500 to win 3125) & match ML +1089(1000 to win 10890) but of course I didn't have the balls to hit submit cuz I was too chicken shit to lose 1500..now I'm gonna be thinking about this all day.

  16. #16
    Wrongside
    Wrongside's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-26-15
    Posts: 1,617
    Betpoints: 194

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Bro I'm literally fukkin kicking myself. When Gerasimov was serving for the match at 6-5 in the 2nd set against FAA I just knew he was gonna choke. I literally put 2 bets in..FAA to win the 2nd set +625(500 to win 3125) & match ML +1089(1000 to win 10890) but of course I didn't have the balls to hit submit cuz I was too chicken shit to lose 1500..now I'm gonna be thinking about this all day.
    Can't believe (I mean I can) that FAA choked on his serve to closeout match. I had him -.5 and Germisov under 4.5 games in 3rd set...FAA always kills me, whatever way...

  17. #17
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,436
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Bro I'm literally fukkin kicking myself. When Gerasimov was serving for the match at 6-5 in the 2nd set against FAA I just knew he was gonna choke. I literally put 2 bets in..FAA to win the 2nd set +625(500 to win 3125) & match ML +1089(1000 to win 10890) but of course I didn't have the balls to hit submit cuz I was too chicken shit to lose 1500..now I'm gonna be thinking about this all day.
    if it makes u feel better also didnt pull the trigger I only.pivked as up at +105 for a small amount down the one set.

    I'm gonna lose on the rays tonight already looked in at +129

  18. #18
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 9,158
    Betpoints: 1665

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    In Ocala here

    Not much gambling

    Good luck
    Any interest in grabbing some steaks w Cinci Kid and yours truly Sat night in Sarasota?

  19. #19
    Doug tushyterror
    Update Status
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 717
    Betpoints: 1689

    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    if it makes u feel better also didnt pull the trigger I only.pivked as up at +105 for a small amount down the one set.

    I'm gonna lose on the rays tonight already looked in at +129
    That's a solid play..they're already down to +122. As long as Cash doesn't overmanage & pull Snell early this should reasonably hit.

  20. #20
    Doug tushyterror
    Update Status
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 717
    Betpoints: 1689

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Can't believe (I mean I can) that FAA choked on his serve to closeout match. I had him -.5 and Germisov under 4.5 games in 3rd set...FAA always kills me, whatever way...
    Absolutely brutal not to close out a match serving 40 - 0. That's some straight WTA level shit right there.

Top