Betpoints: 817

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    You are a dumb shit

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Get em Morino. Thx for the record keeping. Favor the Steel city not sure on Pack game.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Get em Morino. Thx for the record keeping. Favor the Steel city not sure on Pack game.
    All you people who are encouraging morino should take long hard look at yourself in the mirror. This is a person who obviously has major issues. Shame on you, shame. He needs to stop making picks and embarrassing himself on online forums ASAP (good thing he's not losing real money) for his own mental health.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    All you people who are encouraging morino should take long hard look at yourself in the mirror. This is a person who obviously has major issues. Shame on you, shame. He needs to stop making picks and embarrassing himself on online forums ASAP (good thing he's not losing real money) for his own mental health.
    it's entertainment. Nothing less nothing more. I see no real harm in a guy posting some picks follow,fade or ignore at your own risk. That's all.
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 10-14-20 at 02:28 AM.

thomorino

You are a parasite who has been destroyed trying to fade me repeatedly, I bet more in a day than you do in a week. You are too much of a coward to even start a thread that shows your picks.

juicername

it's entertainment. Nothing less nothing more. I see no real harm in a guy posting some picks follow,fade or ignore at your own risk. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a parasite who has been destroyed trying to fade me repeatedly, I bet more in a day than you do in a week. You are too much of a coward to even start a thread that shows your picks.
    See? This is clearly the ramblings of a mad man.

The facts says one thing, morino says the opposite. His delusional self image should not be encouraged.

thomorino

See? This is clearly the ramblings of a mad man.

The facts says one thing, morino says the opposite. His delusional self image should not be encouraged.
    Look at my records which are strong, look at your which in contests are trash and in ebforum don’t exist because you are a coward.

All you can do is post trash in my threads. You are too dumb to post good records and too scare just like Kvb to even post picks in the forum.

juicername

Look at my records which are strong, look at your which in contests are trash and in ebforum don’t exist because you are a coward.

All you can do is post trash in my threads. You are too dumb to post good records and too scare just like Kvb to even post picks in the forum.
    Do you remember i made a summary of several of your supposedly strong records in your NBA thread? You want me to post them again? You really need to stop claiming you have strong records when you clearly know it's not true.

Easy-Rider 66

Do you remember i made a summary of several of your supposedly strong records in your NBA thread? You want me to post them again? You really need to stop claiming you have strong records when you clearly know it's not true.
    Hey Juicer are not you enabling the Morino by continuing to post in his threads? Take a look at yourself my friend. If you really want to live up to what you say ignore the Man. Good day
    Points Awarded:

juicername gave Easy-Rider 66 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

juicername

Hey Juicer are not you enabling the Morino by continuing to post in his threads? Take a look at yourself my friend. If you really want to live up to what you say ignore the Man. Good day
    You are absolutely right, that's what the idiot does, he suck you in. Good day sir.

Easy-Rider 66

You are absolutely right, that's what the idiot does, he suck you in. Good day sir.
    all good

thomorino

My records are strong across the board, I’m at over 55 percent lifetime documented picks in the nfl between here and pregame. Up 40 units in the nba last year alone. 30 units on WNBA just the last three years on this forum. Those are a couple quick examples.

The only records you have, contest records, are trash. You are too much of a coward to even post records or even post threads with picks.

I own you in every way. Each time you come into my threads and obsess with me, which is daily, you show what we a poor little loser you are.

thomorino

I own you parasite, all you do is post about me.

thomorino

He is such a loser in real life all he can do is project, that’s all he and his little fans of dumb shots do everyday.

Choi The Gamer
    Choi The Gamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Let's get back into this, man.

Have you considered Dalton Cowboys this week? I think they can do well by just not falling behind 14 in the first quarter.

juicername

My records are strong across the board, I’m at over 55 percent lifetime documented picks in the nfl between here and pregame. Up 40 units in the nba last year alone. 30 units on WNBA just the last three years on this forum. Those are a couple quick examples.

The only records you have, contest records, are trash. You are too much of a coward to even post records or even post threads with picks.

I own you in every way. Each time you come into my threads and obsess with me, which is daily, you show what we a poor little loser you are.
    I will make a summary of all your records so everyone can see. That will be my only reply to you moving forward until you stop your misleading claim to have strong records across the board.

You sure you want that embarrassment posted several times a day, every day?

thomorino

I will make a summary of all your records so everyone can see. That will be my only reply to you moving forward until you stop your misleading claim to have strong records across the board.

You’ve already made a fool of yourself and have no credibility. Get lost dumb shit.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Choi The Gamer View Post
    Let's get back into this, man.

Have you considered Dalton Cowboys this week? I think they can do well by just not falling behind 14 in the first quarter.
    I do think the Cowboys will rally around Dalton and the defense has to get slightly better, but remember, backup such as Dalton got almost zero reps in preseason and practice because of Covid, and the Cowboys offensive line is beat up. Dalton also didn’t play a lot last year so he won’t likely be sharp right away, Is lean Arizona.

thomorino

Carolina -2.5

thomorino

I have records in all my threads that are accurate dumb shit, by definition I’m not misleading anyone.

thomorino

Packers to win the nfc risking +400

risking 4 units to win 16

Choi The Gamer
    Choi The Gamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Packers to win the nfc risking +400

risking 4 units to win 16
    With so many questions around Cowboys, now on both sides of the ball, do you think this team still has an upside this season?

Without looking up the price, if given the choice between ARIZONA, DALLAS, PHILADELPHIA and 49ers, which one would you pick as a long shot to win the NFC? Let's say you bet with my money, a free play bet. Is it an easy pick for you?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Props killing you those bets just too juiced

Lottery type plays

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Can we just follow or fade? Keep this thread free of bs?

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Lifetime 55%...
    40 units last year in basketball then lost 50 this year..
    Baseball?
    What about baseball?
    Hockey?
    What about hockey?
    NCAAFB?
    What about NCAAFB?
    Those are a couple of quick examples..
    The fact that you even try to sell a lifetime 55% is hilarious..
    You haven't come close to 30% in how long here?
    I own you dumbshit parasite..

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

What a delusional coward

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Can we just follow or fade? Keep this thread free of bs?
    No
    We clearly have him rattled, so the beatings will continue until morale improves.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    No
    We clearly have him rattled, so the beatings will continue until morale improves.
    Yes...keep beating until he taps out

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

I'm on carolina and green bay. I think he turns a corner this week.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Winners are guys contributing to the thread

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 817

Buried

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Too early for NFL , first NCAAFB .

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post

No
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Yes...keep beating until he taps out

This thread taking off already. As someone who never cares where threads are, which sub forum or anything, let me begin my contributions by saying mods move this penetrating thread.

The mods clearly failed the first test, they are afraid of the posters...lmao.

Let’s see how they handle this disgraceful PT thread.

I can’t wait.

1234 ... Last