Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Exhibit A why you never lay the points in a parlay but bite the bullet & bet the ML.

Literally back from the gambling grave after losing over 10K the last couple weeks. With literally $1000 to my name I reloaded that in BTC & WD another $500 from my Chase account using my DC to overdraw that account to -500 on Sat. morning I went all in on a 5TP. I get it fellas, here comes the douchey part where I brag after the fact about hitting a borderline life saving parlay but that's exactly what miraculously happened.
    https://i.imgur.com/9fPoj1E.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/gD2cch4.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/4bvdcgP.jpg
    Just cashed out 12K & left 5K in there thanks to good old Riverboat Ron for being nice enough to show no faith in his defense and go for the win in regulation. Now here's where the thread comes in: If I would've laid the points with the Giants, instead of winning 12,672, I lose 655 for a 13,327 swing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wow
    Bailed out rarely happens though you got lucky

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

were you shitting a brick when the redskins tied it and went for 2?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Knock off the Crap. How much have you LOST overall? Do not try to tell us that you are a winner overall. You are also one lying sick SOB. Past posting is for losers like yourself. Do NOT post in here again unless you post your plays BEFORE the games start. Here is another clue sicko. Real players NEVER talk about the amount of money they wager. 241 posts in 8 years. How sad. Just go away.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wow
    Bailed out rarely happens though you got lucky
    Thanks Coach, you have no idea how badly I needed this. I knew about the baseball results on Saturday but thought I had no chance to hit the other 3 legs so I didn't even turn the TV on Sunday but on Monday logged in to my bookmaker account to check my balance & was literally in shock it came in.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Knock off the Crap. How much have you LOST overall? Do not try to tell us that you are a winner overall. You are also one lying sick SOB. Past posting is for losers like yourself. Do NOT post in here again unless you post your plays BEFORE the games start. Here is another clue sicko. Real players NEVER talk about the amount of money they wager. 241 posts in 8 years. How sad. Just go away.
    What exactly am I lying about jizz for brains? When exactly did I say I'm a winner overall? I've been doing this for over 20 years and I'm literally down hundreds of thousands of dollars. All I'm pointing out is I just went from being dead ass broke(-500 in the bank) to at least being able to put $12K in the bank with $5K left to play with on a $1500 bet. I'll give you that I should have posted the ticket beforehand but I honestly never thought it would hit so I figured what's the point. BTW I posted plenty of losing tickets before specifically my MIL/ LAL futures but guess what that's more tickets than a cornball air bettor such as yourself has ever posted.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    were you shitting a brick when the redskins tied it and went for 2?
    I would have been if I was watching the game but like I said I after I got the baseball scores on Saturday I just tuned out until Monday morning when I checked my balance. I had a separate bet on the Dodgers to win the NLCS 1163 to win 837 so I figured that's the only bet I had a chance to win so I just slept on that result on Sunday & waited till Monday. to check every thing at once.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Don’t blow it all back real fast

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Don’t blow it all back real fast
    Trying not to but based on previous history just a matter of time before I lose that 5K and you know where the rest of that 12K is going. That's what I literally hate about gambling. .you hit a bet you never thought you would but even then it's right back to the grind.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    I would have been if I was watching the game but like I said I after I got the baseball scores on Saturday I just tuned out until Monday morning when I checked my balance. I had a separate bet on the Dodgers to win the NLCS 1163 to win 837 so I figured that's the only bet I had a chance to win so I just slept on that result on Sunday & waited till Monday. to check every thing at once.
    i did not see your post about not watching the game till after my post. that is the best way to do it. i want to do that with red zone one weekend but i enjoy the 7 hours of action with my boy scott hanson.

Doug tushyterror

i did not see your post about not watching the game till after my post. that is the best way to do it. i want to do that with red zone one weekend but i enjoy the 7 hours of action with my boy scott hanson.
    I'm right there with you man.. No better bang for your TV buck than Redzone but I just had to avoid that Giants score until I knew at least the Dodgers won the NLCS.

pologq

I'm right there with you man.. No better bang for your TV buck than Redzone but I just had to avoid that Giants score until I knew at least the Dodgers won the NLCS.
    understood

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

You’re one really fuckin’ “weird” dude.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

You have a lot of willpower to not watch the Giants game with such a high stakes parlay. Congrats on the big win!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

I like multi team parlays for small.. Can always arb/hedge out on the last leg if you won all the other bets leading up on that parlay..

I've been in that scenario many times and just cashed out on the last play on the parlay.. Works well with prop parlays in MMA and Boxing especially..

I don't hate on parlays.. Like playing the lotto for but with better odds. 8-10 teamers for $5 or $10 a day.. You hit eventually for big.

pologq

agreed.

i think parlays are worth it in small amounts just for fun. i like taking some "sure" 3-4 games on a sunday and doing a round robin parlay in all the combinations.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

im not around enough to know if you are serious or trolling

really hope for your sake you are trolling

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    You have a lot of willpower to not watch the Giants game with such a high stakes parlay. Congrats on the big win!
    Appreciate it man.. But once I got the 2 baseball results on Sat. I buried my head in the sand until Mon. when I got them all at once.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    im not around enough to know if you are serious or trolling

really hope for your sake you are trolling
    Thanks for the support but notice as soon as you call someone like that out on their trolling shit they have no response in return.

Doug tushyterror

On a side note I gotta stop making these dumb ass bets. I just live bet Azarenka to win the 2nd set when she was up 3-1..$1000 to win $215. Granted the bet hit but if not I wouldve been chasing that $1K out of sheer rage until I probably go bust again then reload. Rinse & repeat.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Tush providing proof of his wagers, arguably our most respected non pro.

Nice hit man, I say withdraw it all and take a break but best of luck with all!

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25242

Congrats Doug.
    Great hit.

http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/

pologq

On a side note I gotta stop making these dumb ass bets. I just live bet Azarenka to win the 2nd set when she was up 3-1..$1000 to win $215. Granted the bet hit but if not I wouldve been chasing that $1K out of sheer rage until I probably go bust again then reload. Rinse & repeat.
    yes that is a dumb ass bet. i concur lol. glad it won but still.

stevek173

There are women walking funny all over the world because of Doug aka the Tushy Terror

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    There are women walking funny all over the world because of Doug aka the Tushy Terror
    I wish bro ..last time I had any "TUSHY ACTION" was exactly a month ago on the 21st from a black girl I used to work with who I became best friends with. Trust me when I tell you she's had way bigger than me considering she's only been with the "brothers" before me. She was literally scrolling through her IG while I was inside her. She said she might come over this Saturday so at least I got that to look forward to.

Doug tushyterror

yes that is a dumb ass bet. i concur lol. glad it won but still.
    Thanks man.. I got to figure out a plan to turn this 5K into 15 or 20K so I could cash out again without laying all this juice that really gets me nowhere. I'll probably start focusing on tennis futures or just live bet football & tennis at only + even odds.

stevek173

I wish bro ..last time I had any "TUSHY ACTION" was exactly a month ago on the 21st from a black girl I used to work with who I became best friends with. Trust me when I tell you she's had way bigger than me considering she's only been with the "brothers" before me. She was literally scrolling through her IG while I was inside her. She said she might come over this Saturday so at least I got that to look forward to.

Best of luck w that tushy bro, feel free to keep us posted!

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post

Best of luck w that tushy bro, feel free to keep us posted!
    Will do..I'll be sure to sneakily take a pic and post it on here while she has her head buried in her phone during the subsequent tush pounding.

stevek173

Atta boy!

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2474

Wow!