1. #1
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT CHICAGO WEATHER GURU
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 58,094
    Betpoints: 956

    Does Georgia have any chance tonight?

    convince me

  2. #2
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 69,046
    Betpoints: 6554

    It will be the best defense Alabama faced so far. If they can force turnovers they have a chance.

  3. #3
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 348,815
    Betpoints: 1068

    Nope

    I do this for a
    living Archie

  4. #4
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 28,039
    Betpoints: 2779

    am I crazy for thinking uga could win Id love to see uga reach +7 before kickoff though

  5. #5
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,453
    Betpoints: 2911

    Yes they do, if Bama's def co-ord still refuses to accept the reality that RBs can catch a ball coming out of the backfield and that if a TE is not engaging in a block that they are going for a pass.

    And if their defense can slow down Bama's offense. And I'm a Bama homer.

  6. #6
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 28,039
    Betpoints: 2779

    uga's safeties are nasty ballhawks, u have some young ed reed look alikes back there. uga's line is monster also on both sides of the ball, and I like bennett at qb

  7. #7
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT CHICAGO WEATHER GURU
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 58,094
    Betpoints: 956

    any injury issues on either side?

  8. #8
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,453
    Betpoints: 2911

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    uga's safeties are nasty ballhawks, u have some young ed reed look alikes back there. uga's line is monster also on both sides of the ball, and I like bennett at qb
    Bama's O-line doesn't get the praise it should. They are an experienced group so that should be a good matchup. And honestly, I would take Bama's 3 WRs any day of the week.

    I just hope the defense plays some this week. They should be well rested since apparently they didn't make the trip to Ole Miss last week!

  9. #9
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 28,039
    Betpoints: 2779

    Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Bama's O-line doesn't get the praise it should. They are an experienced group so that should be a good matchup. And honestly, I would take Bama's 3 WRs any day of the week.

    I just hope the defense plays some this week. They should be well rested since apparently they didn't make the trip to Ole Miss last week!
    those 3 wr's u mentioned are what scare me and also mac jones he's very consistent, what about bama's db's? uga has george pickens at who hasnt done much this year so far but he's speedy and catches everything near him was mvp of the sugar bowl last year as a frosh

  10. #10
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 23,213

    Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Bama's O-line doesn't get the praise it should. They are an experienced group so that should be a good matchup. And honestly, I would take Bama's 3 WRs any day of the week.

    I just hope the defense plays some this week. They should be well rested since apparently they didn't make the trip to Ole Miss last week!
    Agree, their is so much attention on Alabama receivers people don’t realize this is likely going to be one of Alabama best offensive lines.

  11. #11
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 14,465
    Betpoints: 12

    Thinking about this as well

    prob just watch

  12. #12
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,453
    Betpoints: 2911

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    those 3 wr's u mentioned are what scare me and also mac jones he's very consistent, what about bama's db's? uga has george pickens at who hasnt done much this year so far but he's speedy and catches everything near him was mvp of the sugar bowl last year as a frosh
    Mac is also underrated. If someone tries to flat out stop the passing game, then Najee can/will run all over people.

    Bama's defense scares me. I expect them to play better this week, only because I'm not sure they could play any worse than they did last week. Waving their arms instead of tackling. I am sure they got their collective asses handed to them on Monday. Shoot, one of them could have pulled strings to get that false positive test for Saban so he would stop riding them so hard!! If the defense can make 3-4 stops, then I have to have faith in the offense to win.

  13. #13
    RudyRuetigger
    Official Thread winner SCOREKEEPER
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 53,184
    Betpoints: 54

    georgia wins this


    trust me
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/19/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/15/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/12/2020


  14. #14
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 28,039
    Betpoints: 2779

    Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Mac is also underrated. If someone tries to flat out stop the passing game, then Najee can/will run all over people.

    Bama's defense scares me. I expect them to play better this week, only because I'm not sure they could play any worse than they did last week. Waving their arms instead of tackling. I am sure they got their collective asses handed to them on Monday. Shoot, one of them could have pulled strings to get that false positive test for Saban so he would stop riding them so hard!! If the defense can make 3-4 stops, then I have to have faith in the offense to win.
    saban wont be on the sideline right? Ive always deplored sarkesian as a head coach, but as coordinator he seems ok I guess

  15. #15
    RudyRuetigger
    Official Thread winner SCOREKEEPER
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 53,184
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    saban wont be on the sideline right? Ive always deplored sarkesian as a head coach, but as coordinator he seems ok I guess
    saban is on the sideline clown


    i said this already
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/19/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/15/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/12/2020


  16. #16
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 6,798
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nope

    I do this for a
    living Archie
    you havent picked a Saturday winner since 9/12 so I hope you are collecting unemployment

  17. #17
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 9,094
    Betpoints: 1064

    these type of games you stay away from, too many better plays going than this high profile game....

  18. #18
    RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-16
    Posts: 6,442
    Betpoints: 3021

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    georgia wins this


    trust me
    Is this an unbiased opinion? What's firedoggie think?

  19. #19
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 2,912
    Betpoints: 1258

    Bulldogs bark loud tonight

  20. #20
    RudyRuetigger
    Official Thread winner SCOREKEEPER
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 53,184
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Is this an unbiased opinion? What's firedoggie think?
    he is on a boat right now
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/19/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/15/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/12/2020


  21. #21
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT CHICAGO WEATHER GURU
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 58,094
    Betpoints: 956

    Georgia's wins vs tenn an auburn don't look as strong now

  22. #22
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 6,798
    Betpoints: 48

    isnt Saban 21-0 against his assistant coaches? thought i saw that somewhere

  23. #23
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 37,919
    Betpoints: 699

    Zero chance
    Bama lock of the decade

  24. #24
    RudyRuetigger
    Official Thread winner SCOREKEEPER
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 53,184
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Georgia's wins vs tenn an auburn don't look as strong now
    uga was figuring out the qb situation


    now locked and loaded


    which is great, because the pass is a thread
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/19/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/15/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/12/2020


  25. #25
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 40,294
    Betpoints: 301

    Georgia has a midget at QB

    No chance they win in alabama

  26. #26
    hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-25-11
    Posts: 1,603
    Betpoints: 96

    Ga. has a chance to win outright i'll take the points though

  27. #27
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 28,039
    Betpoints: 2779

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Georgia has a midget at QB

    No chance they win in alabama
    not the size of the dog but the fight in the dawg that counts

  28. #28
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 40,294
    Betpoints: 301

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    not the size of the dog but the fight in the dawg that counts
    Yeah, and this one sucks

  29. #29
    mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-12
    Posts: 4,866
    Betpoints: 11412

    Line seem way short, Iím on the 🐶

  30. #30
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 37,919
    Betpoints: 699

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Georgia has a midget at QB

    No chance they win in alabama
    Bang

  31. #31
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 40,294
    Betpoints: 301

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Bang
    Like you have a valid opinion

  32. #32
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 2,912
    Betpoints: 1258

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Georgia has a midget at QB

    No chance they win in alabama
    Lol..Brock you like 5"4 with height insoles in your shoes
    Landers lost his bankroll on the Dodgers games already!!

  33. #33
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 3,062

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Georgia has a midget at QB

    No chance they win in alabama
    He's way taller than you

  34. #34
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 37,919
    Betpoints: 699

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Like you have a valid opinion
    I know more about these teams than Tyrone knows about Deb


    Stfu u stiff pos
    Points Awarded:

    stake1 gave firedawg 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

  35. #35
    phinfan27615
    1972
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-17
    Posts: 1,744
    Betpoints: 464

    bama isnt that good this year, georgia might win. Not touching betting this though

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


1234 Last
Top