deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Here is how to introduce your woman to your gambling hobby/problem/addiction

You have to do it like boiling a frog.

First month: tell her you like sports. "Hi honey, no I can't make it tonight, I really want to watch the game."
    3rd month: "Wow, my friend Jerome is going to win a lot on this game, the Dodgers are killing it!" Gauge her response. If she sneers, you have to slow the rest of this timeline down. If she goes "Really? He wins money on sports?", you're good on this pace.
    4th month (while watching game in front of her): "I really hope the Heat don't lose by too much, if so I get a free $50." If she asks how, explain you got a free play for nothing as a trial from a sports betting website. Gauge her reaction.
    6th month: Tell her you got a nickel on the game, that it all came from free money you built up from one of those freeplays. Make it clear you're just playing with house money. This desensitizes her to the idea, no downside, only upside.
    9th month: you can fill out your parlay cards in front of her Sunday morning and tell her what youll have for dinner depends on Patrick Mahomes' passing yards. It's just your little gambling hobby. Tee hee hee.

It takes long but it WILL pay off.

After a year, you can swear at the TV in front of her and be openly in a bad mood if you lose. If she expresses concern about how much you're losing, ask her how much her last fukkin purse cost YOU BITCH!

After two years you can siphon money from her bank account and tell her it was for medication and you don't want to talk about it... YOU BITCH!

After three years you can ask her to ask her family on your behalf to help pay off gambling debts.

Soon after that its time to find a new broad to repeat the process. Sports bars can make this process go a lot faster but in my experience broads who go to sports bars have family with their own gambling problems.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 959

how long did it take you to come up with this story pro bettor with more time on in hands then a watch

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

A key phrase to remember is "I was like this when you met me. You knew what you were getting into".

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Introduce after a huge parlay win and buy her something nice
    Points Awarded:

BAUS gave TheMetsSuck 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Just tell her everything is gambling going to work like taking 48 pt ML fav.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4720

I quit gambling. This is entertainment for me, as long as she provides that I'm good.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

I’ll tell a bitch straight up from day 1, if it turns her off then “this shit won’t work”. F u c k playing all these games we grown ass fuckin’ adults. Time is almost as bad as wasting money. I will say to camouflage my unique way of making money, that I also trade cryptocurrency which I do anyway from time to time, so it’s not a bullshit line anyway, it’s just not my primary income.

deeppckts

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    how long did it take you to come up with this story pro bettor with more time on in hands then a watch
    Given your lack of punctuation and ability to spell, I am guessing you're posting from a 2012 Android with a broken screen in the break room of an inner city KFC.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2353

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I’ll tell a bitch straight up from day 1, if it turns her off then “this shit won’t work”. F u c k playing all these games we grown ass fuckin’ adults. Time is almost as bad as wasting money. I will say to camouflage my unique way of making money, that I also trade cryptocurrency which I do anyway from time to time, so it’s not a bullshit line anyway, it’s just not my primary income.
    Right?
    Why go through all the the theatrics?
    Tell her you were looking for a piece of ass when you found her..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pockets how does it feel to collect welfare checks from Cali?

Lol you have never been laid

Go get a hooker kid and leave gambling to the pros here

deeppckts

If you tell her about it up front, think about what kind of woman would accept it from day one? If she's cool with it, it MUST be she has her OWN issues and she's hoping because of your addiction you'll have to accept hers.

You're seriously limiting yourself to the lowest women on the market. Beat the jerk I bet has been through dozens of banged up women.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by deeppckts View Post
    If you tell her about it up front, think about what kind of woman would accept it from day one? If she's cool with it, it MUST be she has her OWN issues and she's hoping because of your addiction you'll have to accept hers.

You're seriously limiting yourself to the lowest women on the market. Beat the jerk I bet has been through dozens of banged up women.
    My current main girlfriend is an occupational therapist and makes nearly 6 figures a year.

deeppckts

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pockets how does it feel to collect welfare checks from Cali?

Lol you have never been laid

Go get a hooker kid and leave gambling to the pros here
    Hookers massively -EV. They always have this coked up attitude to them. Like jittery and always a hyena laugh. Major turn off. Pass.

BeatTheJerk

I’m not a fuckin’ degenerate. I take this shit very seriously like a legitimate business. The best thing I got going for me in this industry is I lose my money slow, and when I’m streaking I bet more and I win it fast. That combination of betting has allowed me to stay afloat.

deeppckts

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I’m not a fuckin’ degenerate. I take this shit very seriously like a legitimate business. The best thing I got going for me in this industry is I lose my money slow, and when I’m streaking I bet more and I want it fast. That combination of betting has allowed me to stay afloat.
    "I'm not a degenerate, then follows up with something only a degenerate would say.

If so why don't you just bet a LOT more when you're streaking and make a million a year?? Oh boy your woman has no idea what she's gotten herself into. How long til you size up her brother for a bailout??

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

what kind of woman would accept hearing you trade stocks for a living, arnt both gambling?

BeatTheJerk

Sometimes I bet 10 times the entire month, I am not here for action. I am here to be in the plus figures at the end of the month, and no that doesn’t happen every month of course.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I said this guy was a ghost

Pretty clear I was right

deeppckts

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    what kind of woman would accept hearing you trade stocks for a living, arnt both gambling?
    Stock market is +EV even throwing darts. Sports is not.

BeatTheJerk

"I'm not a degenerate, then follows up with something only a degenerate would say.

If so why don't you just bet a LOT more when you're streaking and make a million a year?? Oh boy your woman has no idea what she's gotten herself into. How long til you size up her brother for a bailout??
    I don’t have enough money to reach nearly $1 million dollars my bankroll is 30 K and I make a small living at this. I am not bragging about a motherphuckin’ thing here. It beats waking up every morning and listening to some asshole tell me what to do for eight hours.
    Points Awarded:

deeppckts gave BeatTheJerk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

deeppckts

Rudy, Don Corleone of the High Posts Mafia!

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

We need input from someone who has lived this.

Where has BROCK LANDERS been lately??????

jtoler

Stock market is +EV even throwing darts. Sports is not.
    wow ok

BeatTheJerk

For most of my life I’ve worked as a electrician, but my lower back has given me chronic pain with multiple herniated disc’s and I also have DDD. So knowing that I can’t really do that as a profession anymore without tolerating a good amount of pain, helps me stay in control of my wagering, hence losing it slow. I gotta say though parlay winnings have saved my ass, so maybe I’m just lucky lol.

jtoler

good luck jerk everyone would love to be able to enough to say they only gamble and that’s it

BeatTheJerk

good luck jerk everyone would love to be able to enough to say they only gamble and that’s it
    Thanks pal I will definitely need it to stay in this game for the long haul.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 10-16-20 at 08:21 PM.

biggie12

Given your lack of punctuation and ability to spell, I am guessing you're posting from a 2012 Android with a broken screen in the break room of an inner city KFC.
    I bet I've made more money in a night then u will make in a lifetime. Punctuate that.

in fact I probably made more money 3 weeks ago in a day then u make a year on ur government handouts

and your guess is wrong im inside of my 2700 sq ft house posting from a broken Samsung S10

deeppckts

I bet I've made more money in a night then u will make in a lifetime. Punctuate that.

in fact I probably made more money 3 weeks ago in a day then u make a year on ur government handouts

and your guess is wrong im inside of my 2700 sq ft house posting from a broken Samsung S10
    I made $750k gambling last year but looks like you Indecent Proposal'd your wife so I guess you win by $250k

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4720

wow ok
    My Etrade account has way more in it than my bookie.

biggie12

I made $750k gambling last year but looks like you Indecent Proposal'd your wife so I guess you win by $250k
    750k LOL okay I'm done in here the nonsense is too much

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Brock Landers can add on a few pages of more steps where yours left off

you only scratched the surface

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Biggie you were onto this guy right from the beginning , your a street guy does he know you bet 10k on tennis matches
    For the hell of it?