gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    That's because the tax cut was for familes not rich people in New York who want to write off state and federal taxes. The economy and stock market is much stronger though because in significant part to Trump's tax cut so to simply say the change in SALT means Trump has hurt you is short sighted.
    I am not a rich guy living in ny, I am an upper middle class white professional with a family living in LA. Probably the most penalized demographic in the world.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Check the latest poll dipshit .
    Oh wow. It’s 5 now. Which means 8. You lose!!! It’s a blood bath fat boy. But I’m sure rudy will save you!!! Lmao

aussiebuckeye
    aussiebuckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    no it's actually even maybe down over historical trends. def down in 2020. I avg about 10% growth per year - I am at less than 8 ytd.
    Wow if you didn't make a load of money in 2020 then you need a better financial advisor.

You panick sold after covid news and or then didn't buy any stock when market was under 20k? That too bad. Don't panic sell and when everyone else is you should buy. Those are beginner lessons but they are the most important.

Fact is Trump 401k returns have crushed Obama's.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by aussiebuckeye View Post
    Wow if you didn't make a load of money in 2020 then you need a better financial advisor.

You panick sold after covid news and or then didn't buy any stock when market was under 20k? That too bad. Don't panic sell and when everyone else is you should buy. Those are beginner lessons but they are the most important.

I didn't touch the funds. Just kept buying. I can't fire myself.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I just pulled the numbers... 10 year rate of return is 10.5%

3 year is 8.3%

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Oh wow. It’s 5 now. Which means 8. You lose!!! It’s a blood bath fat boy. But I’m sure rudy will save you!!! Lmao

Oops shithead . Big difference from 12 ain’t it . What changed ?

But when they were tied or he hits 50% approval rating it’s a bogus Trump poll .

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

You're dead wrong. Don't take my word for it; go look up the numbers.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Oops shithead . Big difference from 12 ain’t it . What changed ?

But when they were tied or he hits 50% approval rating it’s a bogus Trump poll .
    It’s over fatso. It’s gonna be a burial. Don’t welch again. Keep counting on that Aunt Tom Candace Owens vote!! Bwaaaaahhhh. She had to pay people for that pathetic event.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Because of the reduction in SALT write-offs under Trump I actually am penalized. It's made up slightly by the removal of the AMT. I can't save more than 19k in my 401k under Trump's plan.
    Money is a way to quantify the importance of the president. None of the social issues really matter to me. I would prefer a conservative court but again don't really put any thought into it regularly. Carry on
    i have been hit with amt forever. But the mileage,postage,supplies and reimburse expenditures lost makes you miss amt.Was offered staff starting at90,000 but is better to be self employed.

chico2663

i guess brooks you don't have any stocks, the stock market went up more under obummer than drump.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    It’s over fatso. It’s gonna be a burial. Don’t welch again. Keep counting on that Aunt Tom Candace Owens vote!! Bwaaaaahhhh. She had to pay people for that pathetic event.
    heard room and board plus cash. Hell they could of gave homeless showers and food for less.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    heard room and board plus cash. Hell they could of gave homeless showers and food for less.
    Yup. Another phony event.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

It’s not trumps fault that states such as New York and California are run like shit and have very high taxes, which is why many people are currently leaving both states in big numbers.

Rhebtqx cut worked and reversed 8 years of no little to not growth under Obama and Biden. Look at prepandemic unemployment, corporate and small business profits, and median income levels.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

500$max,,,,theydontgiveaF

thomorino

I am not a rich guy living in ny, I am an upper middle class white professional with a family living in LA. Probably the most penalized demographic in the world.
    And I doubt your upper middle class.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

There is no economy until Covid-19 is brought under control; why is that so hard for people to understand?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

And I doubt your upper middle class.
    I guess it depends on where you live but I am in one of the top 3 tax brackets.

SimpleJack
    SimpleJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

Trump got fukked in the head a loooooooooong time ago from all that Cable News garbage he watches all day 24/7. Poor guy got it bad like a crack cocaine addiction.
    Do not watch to much of that stuff it will make you crazy and angry.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Prediction: Trump will be over +200 by tomorrow. He's an embarrassment to this country. How anyone is still being fooled by this charade is completely baffling.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Prediction: Trump will be over +200 by tomorrow. He's an embarrassment to this country. How anyone is still being fooled by this charade is completely baffling.
    40 percent of this country....very stupid.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

chico2663

It’s not trumps fault that states such as New York and California are run like shit and have very high taxes, which is why many people are currently leaving both states in big numbers.

Rhebtqx cut worked and reversed 8 years of no little to not growth under Obama and Biden. Look at prepandemic unemployment, corporate and small business profits, and median income levels.

do you realize that california and new york pays more in taxes than most red states.

JohnGalt2341

This is really the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen. And she isn't even being hard on Trump. When they aren't throwing him softballs at Fox News he's a wreck. It's not like he's being grilled here he's just so used to being coddled over at Fox so he never has to answer any real questions. My god this is embarrassing.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Funny how you are simply incapable of seeing the irony in your post.

Let me ask you about the NY Post uncovering the corruption of Biden and Hunter and how big tech is blocking any mention of it on Twitter or Facebook. Are you ok with them blatantly siding with Biden when they tell congress and everyone they do not favor any political group?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post

do you realize that california and new york pays more in taxes than most red states.
    No shit why are much bigger states.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Let me ask you about the NY Post uncovering the corruption of Biden and Hunter and how big tech is blocking any mention of it on Twitter or Facebook. Are you ok with them blatantly siding with Biden when they tell congress and everyone they do not favor any political group?
    Ny post was completely fake.

JohnGalt2341

Prediction: Tonight or tomorrow Trump will say he did great and he will saying something nasty about the woman asking him relatively simple questions.

And then of course he will way say he had better ratings... and for that reason he did great! Trump's not smart enough to realize that he gets good ratings because people know he's a train wreck.

Trump will be over +200 tomorrow. Mark my words.

thomorino

No surprise not a single question from abc about the hunter Biden story.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

You are babbling about something that is completely independent from my point. Trump's price might be over +300 by election time. When is everyone going to admit that the emperor has no clothes and he never did?

DwightShrute

Prediction: Tonight or tomorrow Trump will say he did great and he will saying something nasty about the woman asking him relatively simple questions.

And then of course he will way say he had better ratings... and for that reason he did great! Trump not smart enough to realize that he gets good ratings because people know he's a train wreck.

Trump will be over +200 tomorrow. Mark my words.
    you mean about denouncing white supremacists? He has done so dozens of times. He got awards from Jessie Jackson and Sharpton.

His grandkids are Jewish. His daughter and son in law are jews.

Next time try watching it with the sound on.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-15-20 at 08:25 PM.

JohnGalt2341

20 years from... and maybe even sooner people will wonder... how in the hell did he fool so many people? He's a babbling idiot out there tonight. Fox News has been playing underhand catch with Trump for 4 years and now someone throws an overhand pitch at 30mph and he's having a panic attack. This is what happens when you coddle someone like Trump. How in the hell does anyone mistaken this for good leadership? His leadership skills are practically non-existent. It's baffling how anyone could fall for this crap.

JohnGalt2341

It's all a charade Dwight. I promise you.

DwightShrute

You are babbling about something that is completely independent from my point. Trump's price might be over +300 by election time. When is everyone going to admit that the emperor has no clothes and he never did?
    so you won't answer. no surprise. You get upset at the term fake news and fake news is the enemy of the people and when big tech squashes a story detrimental to Joe Biden, you have no comment. That is why you are not a serious person.

Good luck with your $25 election bet.

JohnGalt2341

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Anyone who puts money on Trump to win simply should not be gambling.

First 1234567 ... Last