Wrongside
    Nobody Worse In Garbage Time
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I don’t know how the Chargers find a way to cover. Just not a game I’m interested in whatsoever. Feels like a Saints blowout even without Thomas. They still have weapons and I think they want to prove something here. The kicker is Morino has them -8 so that’s usually the only thing I need for a fade.
    Ya, but I don't think he loses all his bets. If he loses this, he puts up a goose egg for the week in the NFl, no?

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Never heard of ya, Pal
    Probably a good thing, no? Means I don't post a losing play every day like some.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Ya, but I don't think he loses all his bets. If he loses this, he puts up a goose egg for the week in the NFl, no?
    That is true. Heís due. Usually grinds out 1 win. This is a tough game for me to get excited about... New Orleans is more than capable but NFL MNF and a back door cover always keeps people watching until the end.

mjsuax13

Good luck though unrivaled! Iíll be a spectator tonight!

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1104

Drew Brees loses another prime time game....?!!

One of the few times Iím chasing .....after their lose to packers and no Bosa...

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Saints.

RudyRuetigger
    Contest Player Only
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24

Best of luck

Any drugs involved?
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave RudyRuetigger 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/04/2021

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8460

I could care less who wins the game, but the Chargers have a s**t HC and will finish no higher in their division. The Saints move into a tie for first with the Bucs and Carolina (and they have the tie breaker) if they win. For you people who have no idea what in the hell they are posting, The Saints also have the next week off, so why bother posting useless information about the Chargers?

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I could care less who wins the game, but the Chargers have a s**t HC and will finish no higher in their division. The Saints move into a tie for first with the Bucs and Carolina (and they have the tie breaker) if they win. For you people who have no idea what in the hell they are posting, The Saints also have the next week off, so why bother posting useless information about the Chargers?
    Can we get rid of this useless shit?

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Ok but the Saints aren't the same team without Thomas. Both teams have lots of injuries too, I felt fine taking the points.

mjsuax13

Herbert looks solid.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2077

This is the year brees turns into manning the way manning looked his final year and the saints defense isn’t what it was last year and stop betting favorites to cover in prime time games. It’s been a rare event this year.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Dang. Brees looks 10x worse each game. Itís insane how progressively worse he is getting.

He is becoming Peyton Manning.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Brees will not want to blow out the team that drafted him. Close game for sure.
    Thatís one of the dumbest things Iíve ever heard!
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/16/2021

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Dang. Brees looks 10x worse each game. Itís insane how progressively worse he is getting.

It is. I was completely wrong above on thinking Chargers would be the question mark. Brees is done. This is it.

Unrivaled

You pay a premium to bet on teams like Saints and 49ers based on how good they were last year.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4060

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    I hope this is a Chargers cannon shot scenario.
    Have Chargers 1st half ML and
    Chargers +3.5 1st half

$30
    Angelman
    donation 9/22/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

homerbush

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Dang. Brees looks 10x worse each game. It’s insane how progressively worse he is getting.

I’ve been saying this for awhile. It was masked last year by a good saints defense. But not this year

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Betpoints: 1891

They played very well the first half letís hope you can get this

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    I’ve been saying this for awhile. It was masked last year by a good saints defense. But not this year
    Exactly.

Unrivaled

I made the call to Robinson guys.

homerbush

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I myself like bolts +6.5

thatís a good number covers any overtime

might look at shorter alts

nit sure about ml
    technically a team can lose by 9 in nfl OT

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good luck. It looks good. Anthony lynn is part of the deal though.
    There is a reason why I gave LB a point for this post. Anthony Lynn is terrible. I hate redundancy, especially when it is not in my favor.
    Payton with his same ole kicking tactics... Lynn with his same ole confusion....That is the Herbert I was used to seeing in College.

I hedged out of Vikes yesterday. I knew I should have done the same here...I just didn't feel like it.

Sad to say, but if Mike really went into Beast mode like he should have on that last play, he doesn't get hurt. More aggression would have don the trick, but then again, maybe he was already hurt....

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    There is a reason why I gave LB a point for this post. Anthony Lynn is terrible. I hate redundancy, especially when it is not in my favor.
    Payton with his same ole kicking tactics... Lynn with his same ole confusion....That is the Herbert I was used to seeing in College.

I hedged out of Vikes yesterday. I knew I should have done the same here...I just didn't feel like it.

Sad to say, but if Mike really went into Beast mode like he should have on that last play, he doesn't get hurt. More aggression would have don the trick, but then again, maybe he was already hurt....
    Anthony Lynn lost the game for them not calling a timeout and letting the clock run under 2 mins.

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Anthony Lynn lost the game for them not calling a timeout and letting the clock run under 2 mins.
    Ya, I thought the same. That wasn't horrific, but in doing the math (and worrying about helping the Saint - say if they got a first down)m you had to realize they had the TO's and the time to do whatever they wanted. That was only your time...

I thought it started the drives before....Going into a shell. There should have been some designed Run pass options for Herbert....
    Where's Ingram. Man, these guys get paid and you never see them again.

Lynn just doesn't exude confidence. Rookie Q and the rest of the team need that.

BeatTheJerk
    OneFuckinTime
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Chargers +7.5 -125 I bought off the hook 1st time this year. I usually sell back a half point for nearly zero juice on spread plays. Thatís more my style ...
    Hey look BigDaddyQH I didnít post my ticket/info to share how much I actually wagered. So do I get credit now for this win ? You said people who post tickets & amounts are not ďreal gamblersĒ (most absurd asinine comment made by you pal).

First 12