jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He brags about stiffing vendors all the time

Had work done ✅ 3 months ago and claimed contractor damaged his kitchen and did not pay $8100

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Quote Originally Posted by deeppckts View Post
    And yes I stiffed my home alarm company, but they were incompetent and failed to provide a service.

If you were in a contract with your phone company and they failed to live up to their end of the contract, would you pay out the rest of the contract because you're worried about your credit score? Or would you be a man and rip it out of the fukking wall and cancel the credit card they have on file?

PS they texted me yesterday and I replied with a picture of a 12" rooster. It did not go through, I guess SEND ONLY number.
    I don’t have these issues... I own a business and have my admin handle these things for me. My job is to use the shit... not to manage it. Sorry.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

One word.

Saloon

deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

What business do you own? Do your employees know you're just posting in Players Talk all day instead of working on pivot tables in excel?

mjsuax13

What business do you own? Do your employees know you're just posting in Players Talk all day instead of working on pivot tables in excel?
    LOL. Over 100 employees and 13 offices. In the climate today, it’s mostly work from home. We allow for flexible schedules and people to do whatever is necessary to meet the needs of our clients. It’s not surgery. It’s not this hard. Making money is the easy part. Managing clients expectations and internal headaches is what’s hard. Don’t be mad. I can PM you an email to send your resume. I’m sitting here at TPC Las Vegas waiting for my friend to show up. You can join us. 9am tee time. Cheers.
    Last edited by mjsuax13; 10-15-20 at 10:06 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This kid 5-8, 110 pounds blond and blue from Cali

Lol you know the rest

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    LOL. Over 100 employees and 13 offices. In the climate today, it’s mostly work from home. We allow for flexible schedules and people to do whatever is necessary to meet the needs of our clients. It’s not surgery. It’s not this hard. Making money is the easy part. Managing clients expectations and internal headaches is what’s hard. Don’t be mad. I can PM you an email to send your resume. I’m sitting here at TPC Las Vegas waiting for my friend to show up. You can join us. 9am tee time. Cheers.
    lets see a video of that swing pal

THANKS

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    lets see a video of that swing pal

THANKS
    LOL. I’ll see what I can do. I’m a hack but enjoy the game. Bought a nice set of Taylor Made M2’s back in June but was pretty hot here.

Rudy, will you send me full feedback?

deeppckts

mjs, ever been blown by an employee in your office? Do you have those blinds you have to twist a rod to close for privacy?
    You should film and post for us. Jj would make you POTM.

mjsuax13

mjs, ever been blown by an employee in your office? Do you have those blinds you have to twist a rod to close for privacy?
    You should film and post for us. Jj would make you POTM.
    Yes, of course. Can’t film it though. Too obvious. The #metoo era wiped us all out pal. I have offered to buy JJ many hookers.

deeppckts

Metoo just means women will have a harder time getting ahead. Aside from those drugged by Cosby and so on, they all knew what they were doing to advance their careers. Then once they're successful they turn around and say rape, etc etc.

Sure... casting couch has been famous for decades.

mjsuax13

Metoo just means women will have a harder time getting ahead. Aside from those drugged by Cosby and so on, they all knew what they were doing to advance their careers. Then once they're successful they turn around and say rape, etc etc.

Sure... casting couch has been famous for decades.
    Dude- you said it my friend. I have so many stories. We had to install dress codes a few years back because some of these little missies were dressing like the club.

SimpleJack
    SimpleJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

... following Dave Mason BOL (Betonline) on twitter and seeing his action reports pre-game. Many NFL games have 80% of bets on one side. Line shop and fade the public. Not rocket science.

deeppckts MasterClass Episode 1
    Doesn't work bro you'll find out soon enough. You might break even longterm if your lucky and that would only be if you had the discipline to bet the same amount every game.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

jj, subscribe to my paid service and you will never look back.

Wow

hubie sniffed him out

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Dirty tout scum

First 1234