asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31736

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    It was way off, but only a handful of guys make that look over 50% of the time. An open three is not a gimme shot.
    It was basically a practice shot. He should be better than 50%

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    It was basically a practice shot. He should be better than 50%
    Most 3's are open, and the league average is what like 36%?

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31736

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Most 3's are open, and the league average is what like 36%?
    He was not moving and had all the time to get set and no one was close to him. I wouldn't say most 3's are like that

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He hit about 4 straight late in 4th qtr lol

You guys dumb..Jordan passed many times at end of games as did Curry, etc

Bulls use to lose when Jordan forced too many shots then he figured it out can still be the man but if swarmed pass the ball

Dummies

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Lebron is as clutch as my left nut during sex

And I don't even have one

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Green had a wide open 3 with no one within 10 feet of him. If he can't make that shot then he shouldn't be on the court
    Unbelievable that he has been on the court for the last 12 nba finals games

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Lebron made the right basketball play which is why he’s led so many teams to the finals, year after year. But, I do agree with OP that the right play is not always the winning play. Lebron has made the right play so many times but the team ends up losing the game because a 3rd wheel like Green choked. Kobe and MJ was taking the last shot, even if it was a bad shot. Everybody in the building knows they are taking the last shot. They are telling their teammates to give me the damn ball and get out of my way. That’s where I think Lebron just doesn’t have that killer gene. He is a team first, people pleaser and gains excitement seeing Irving or AD make the final shot as much as himself. I also think he’s had a history of missing foul shots in crunch time, so he doesn’t want to create contact in the clutch. As a Cavs fan it pissed me off seeing him defer so many times. You’re the best player on the team. Take the shot and let the chips fall. If it was me, I’m not putting the game in the hands of Danny Green. Screw that. But I’m also no Lebron James, so while I criticize, I can’t claim to really know any better.
    Lmao Lebron had killer instinct the entire 4th quarter. He only started passing when they started doubling him. Rewatch that last play...the entire heat D was focused on not letting him get a good shot up. Passing out was the right play. Jordan wouldve have passed and probably went off on Green for missing after the game. Kobe wouldve taken a terrible shot over like 3 people.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Lmao Lebron had killer instinct the entire 4th quarter. He only started passing when they started doubling him. Rewatch that last play...the entire heat D was focused on not letting him get a good shot up. Passing out was the right play. Jordan wouldve have passed and probably went off on Green for missing after the game. Kobe wouldve taken a terrible shot over like 3 people.
    i said passing was the right play BUT we all saw the final result. They lost. Lebron is a Mack truck in a human body. Drive your ass to the hole over 2 or 3 people and shoot the ball. Bottom line, do you really want Green taking the last shot or Lebron?

First 12