blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20697

how low is the risk for a NFL player?

what is an acceptable level? to risk your life or that of family and friends

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    It's mid-October and this stuff is about to take off like a rocket. You ain't seen nothing yet.
    Exactly what I think. The spring will look like a month at Club Med compared to the fall.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    how low is the risk for a NFL player?

what is an acceptable level? to risk your life or that of family and friends
    Very low risk for everyone except Matt Patricia.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The season is not on the brink, every time their is a positive Covid test some dumb left wing media people try to say everything should be shut down, we saw this with baseball, life goes on.Unless an athlete becomes seriously ill or dies these individual positive tests will not and should not stop sports.
    Exactly, cnn and others would love for sports to be shut down because then they get more viewers.

Disgusting left wing media.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Exactly, cnn and others would love for sports to be shut down because then they get more viewers.

Disgusting left wing media.
    Agree, and they also think it will hurt Trump.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Exactly what I think. The spring will look like a month at Club Med compared to the fall.
    Why? I think people are assuming it will go up because the flu goes up in the fall BUT more people are taking precautions like mask wearing. So I think the numbers should go down unless people get restless, careless.

My doctor was pushing hard for me to get a flu shot. I told him that I’ve never had a cold or flu in my life. I’m also masked up and socially distant, so how in the hell would I catch the flu? He dropped the subject.

First 12