RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Myranda Jones View Post
    Tough for the Lakers. You can’t win 8 on 5. They deliberately benched Davis on phantom calls. It was an embarrassment to watch and I was on Heat +9.5.

Lebron will figure it out. Lebron is an Aries moon. Tom Brady is an Aries moon. We are smart and we figure out a way to win at all costs, even death. We are warriors that will not shut up or back down from any person or war and we won’t kiss a** even it meant saving our lives. It’s why people hate us. We are the Kings and Queens of this world.

Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are also Aries moon signs. We outthink, outsmart and we will step over bodies to get what we want and succeed at all costs. So, Lebron will be fine. We also can gives two shi*s what people think about us. As long as we succeed at what we love to do, we’re ok and happy no matter what and I think Lebron has more than succeeded in the nba, just saying.
    wait

never fukkin heard of you pal

Myranda Jones
    Myranda Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    wait

Yeah, it was my first post. I rarely get on here. I run a restaurant and rarely bet sports. I watch sports most of the time. I probably bet 6 games a month and I win a majority of them. I know the Heat would cover. If you think there’s a guaranteed winner, it usually isn’t going to win.

All my employees and friends were all swearing up and down the Lakers would win guaranteed and by 30 points and I was like “Oh boy”; I know what that means. So, I bet the Heat +9.5 pretty large last night. I pick my spots carefully. I don’t like losing.

I’m not here for the fame or for people to hear about me or to see me; I’m just here to win.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pound heat again

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

Damn you.

You beat me to it.

Gold!
    Get on this.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Only people that I have ever known to rely on and/or religiously believe in horoscopes are idiots or chicks

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Only people that I have ever known to rely on and/or religiously believe in horoscopes are idiots or chicks
    Or both.

stil370
    stil370's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2278

Lebron James' actions were a disgrace to his teammates. Just imagine if things were reversed and his 4 teammates walked off before the game was over and left James by himself. Would that be ok??

stil370
    stil370's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2278

Lebron James' actions were a disgrace to his teammates. Just imagine if things were reversed and his 4 teammates walked off before the game was over and left James by himself. Would that be ok??

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Why do you think he jump from team to team, it always about HIM

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Lebron is laughing yo the bank while you snowflakes cry
    Points Awarded:

Git Lo gave King Mayan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Lebron is laughing yo the bank while you snowflakes cry
    Fine by me, LeBrick doesn't pay my salary, he can laugh where ever he wants.
    Doesn't change the fact he's a phony.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Jimmy Butler might be better then Lebron right now.. That dude has balled his asss off all playoffs.. Carrying the heat. He's like and oversized point guard. He can assist and or score at will against anyone on the floor at any time...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

lebron has to make it look like heat have a chance, imagine sweeping the ops with 2 players

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Take the Lakers in the next game.. AD and rest of Laker crew thru up shiiiit.. Expect them to rebound..

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I would take a year off my life to see him lose this series. Maybe two years.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Tough for the Lakers. You can’t win 8 on 5. They deliberately benched Davis on phantom calls. It was an embarrassment to watch and I was on Heat +9.5.

Lebron will figure it out. Lebron is an Aries moon. Tom Brady is an Aries moon. We are smart and we figure out a way to win at all costs, even death. We are warriors that will not shut up or back down from any person or war and we won’t kiss a** even it meant saving our lives. It’s why people hate us. We are the Kings and Queens of this world.

Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are also Aries moon signs. We outthink, outsmart and we will step over bodies to get what we want and succeed at all costs. So, Lebron will be fine. We also can gives two shi*s what people think about us. As long as we succeed at what we love to do, we’re ok and happy no matter what and I think Lebron has more than succeeded in the nba, just saying.
    Why didn’t this Aries Pie Moon figure out how to win those 6 other times he lost in the finals ..... Life or death ?

RIIIIGGGHHHTTT !!! (Doctor Evil’s voice)

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

I’ll b checking in for tonight’s gm

i think if they can tie it then they will win it

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I am worried about Bam messing it up Lakers were helpless against Butler + 4 shooters.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I am worried about Bam messing it up Lakers were helpless against Butler + 4 shooters.
    His return a good thing

just saw he’s playing

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

series is over anyway . they ve won one game which is suprise and success

andersonlee
    ???
    andersonlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 430

Aries moon signs. What a joke.

First 12