Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Should we fade the teams who tied last week

Bengals and Eagles were in tough 5 quarter game last week. Against Jags coming off mini bye and Niners blowout win.

Are we thinking Jags ML Niners -8.5 plays? I'm sprinkling some on each and ML parlay.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

they might shot out of a cannon this week
    Points Awarded:

adila1401 gave RudyRuetigger 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I think history shows a lean on the tied teams not covering the next week, but in this case, I think the Eagles are undervalued here. S.F. is beat up and after beating up on the 2 worst teams in the league who happen to play in the same stadium, they will have to play another suck team but one that doesn't know they suck yet. The Eagles will find a way to stay within a touchdown tonight.

The Jag-offs will blow out Cincy today. It will be a fun game to watch however as the over will also happen.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    I think history shows a lean on the tied teams not covering the next week, but in this case, I think the Eagles are undervalued here. S.F. is beat up and after beating up on the 2 worst teams in the league who happen to play in the same stadium, they will have to play another suck team but one that doesn't know they suck yet. The Eagles will find a way to stay within a touchdown tonight.

The Jag-offs will blow out Cincy today. It will be a fun game to watch however as the over will also happen.
    The Eagles have no receivers and Wentz is playing injured. I don't know but taking niners.