pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Why the lions +3 against the saints?

Major issues for brees or what? Tons of injuries this line is weird as fuk?

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Saints without 4 defensive starters.. Cook and Thomas out on other side of ball

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Saints without 4 defensive starters.. Cook and Thomas out on other side of ball
    Everybody injured. For Detroit, top receiver good to go.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Det going to score 28-35 pts

Can Saints score 35-38??

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20322

The Lions have been getting a ton of respect from the books all season. Lions were -6 for most of the week leading up to their game against Green Bay.

Offensively they might be better than the Saints. The issue is their defense and coach aren’t very good. Saints will also be without both their starting cornerbacks.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Saints are in bad shape. They need a typical lions meltdown to get a win here.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thomas has a high ankle sprain, which is a tough injury, he may play but it’s not clear if he’ll play much or be effective. Stafford has Holliday back.

MinnesotaFats

Over the play here I'm guessing

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

This is a game the Lions should win if not cover. Than again, they are the Lions

pilebuck13

Idk about this line screams stay away

pilebuck13

Carolina looks weird as well Detroit or Carolina one of these teams probably win outright

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

No Michael Thomas. Another game to take Kamara's receiving yards over. You can get it at 59.5 right now.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No Michael Thomas. Another game to take Kamara's receiving yards over. You can get it at 59.5 right now.
    Yeah you’d think the Saints would just run more but Payton just hates running the ball.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

The Lions went into Arizona and beat a pretty good Arizona team. They had the Bears blown out like the Falcons did before the collapse. Got rolled by Green Bay. Saints have lots of injuries. The line isn't a surprise. Probably where it belongs. I haven't even capped the game yet and won't until tomorrow but before that it looks about right. I live 10 minutes from Detroit and know my Lions. Lol. What do I know? Probably still nothing because they are the Lions.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Yeah you’d think the Saints would just run more but Payton just hates running the ball.
    Morino what you make of these lines

MinnesotaFats

We sure Thomas is a no go??

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Morino what you make of these lines
    I’d make the line Saints -2.5, the Saints are the better team but this game seems very likely to come down to the final possession.

Thinas out last year wouldn’t have been manageable but this year they haven’t worked sanders into the offense yet and Golladay is one of the underrated receivers who is back now and makes a big difference.

My only bet on this game is golladay over for receiving yards.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The Lions went into Arizona and beat a pretty good Arizona team. They had the Bears blown out like the Falcons did before the collapse. Got rolled by Green Bay. Saints have lots of injuries. The line isn't a surprise. Probably where it belongs. I haven't even capped the game yet and won't until tomorrow but before that it looks about right. I live 10 minutes from Detroit and know my Lions. Lol. What do I know? Probably still nothing because they are the Lions.
    Stafford has played well, people forget he was putting up mvp numbers before getting hurt last year, still the win against Arizona was helped a lot by Hopkins getting hurt.

thomorino

Last season seems so long ago people forget Stafford was putting up mvp numbers before getting hurt, he’s playing much better than Brees right now and he’s much younger.

Kermit

Brees has a guy who he can dump the ball off who is explosive and can make huge plays. He has over 170 scrimmage yards in each of the last 2 games and in those games, he had 22 catches for over 230 yards receiving.

The Kamara prop for rushing & Receiving is 120.5, but I much prefer the receiving prop as it has been much easier for him to explode after the catch.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    We sure Thomas is a no go??
    Yes, he is out.

thomorino

Brees has a guy who he can dump the ball off to who is explosive and can make huge plays. He has over 170 scrimmage yards in each of the last 2 games and in those games, he had 22 catches for over 230 yards receiving.

The Kamara prop for rushing & Receiving is 120.5, but I much prefer the receiving prop as it has been much easier for him to explode after the catch..
    Agree Kamara has looked good, he clearly wasn’t healthy at the end of last year and Brees doesn’t trust sanders yet. It makes no sense the Saints don’t run more though, Kamara has looked very strong running too.

pilebuck13

I’d make the line Saints -2.5, the Saints are the better team but this game seems very likely to come down to the final possession.

Thinas out last year wouldn’t have been manageable but this year they haven’t worked sanders into the offense yet and Golladay is one of the underrated receivers who is back now and makes a big difference.

Say what you want about the guy but he gives good thoughtful analysis

Kermit

He was my first pick for fantasy WR. I didn't use him last week as I was unsure if he was recovered from his injury and it cost me the week.

I also think he'll soar past his 63.5 yards this week at home.

thomorino

He was my first pick for fantasy WR. I didn't use him last week as I was unsure if he was recovered from his injury and it cost me the week.

Agree, Lions have enough weapons you can’t double him, game is in a dome, and Saints secondary has struggled, Detroit hates running the ball too.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

That's why I can't ever play fantasy again. Maybe weekly someday, but never season-long. Even in best ball you can be ravaged by injuries. I had Kamara as the #1 back and running away with it this year, but no guarantee I got him unless in an auction. I love to play but I find if I just focus on sports betting and fade it I will be better in the long run. I think if I played fantasy this year and studied and paid attention my sports betting would suffer. I just can't focus on multiple things like that or multi-task whatever they call it. Now, I realize this is TMI oh well.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19416

I have a hard time believing that the Saints will go 1-3 and the Lions will go 2-2

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    That's why I can't ever play fantasy again. Maybe weekly someday, but never season-long. Even in best ball you can be ravaged by injuries. I had Kamara as the #1 back and running away with it this year, but no guarantee I got him unless in an auction. I love to play but I find if I just focus on sports betting and fade it I will be better in the long run. I think if I played fantasy this year and studied and paid attention my sports betting would suffer. I just can't focus on multiple things like that or multi-task whatever they call it. Now, I realize this is TMI oh well.
    My team this year has/had saquon, leveon bell, kittle, julio Jones, Pittman jr, and perris Campbell. It’s painful. If you want a guy to suffer a season long injury lmk and I’ll pick him up for a fee

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

OVER is the play

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    My team this year has/had saquon, leveon bell, kittle, julio Jones, Pittman jr, and perris Campbell. It’s painful. If you want a guy to suffer a season long injury lmk and I’ll pick him up for a fee
    He was my #1 pick. I was torn between taking him or Elliot.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    OVER is the play
    You can get +200 for an extra TD.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    I have a hard time believing that the Saints will go 1-3 and the Lions will go 2-2
    But why...Saints start slow every year this decade?

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by pabonaparte View Post
    But why...Saints start slow every year this decade?
    With no preseason they might not wake up until it's too late this year.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    That sucks. I know the feeling. The injuries are one thing you just can't ever predict. Then, right when your team has some momentum you get an injury to a top player and you're done or in trouble.

thomorino

Thomas is out

12 Last