Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

DraftKings $500 free bet promo, anyone take advantage and can you withdrawal?

So I've been searching online to try and find an answer but can't find anything. Instead of speaking with DraftKings customer service I was hoping someone here would have first hand knowledge. Here's the scenario:

DraftKings instantly gives you a free bet in your account to match whatever your first bet on their site is UP TO $500. So it obviously makes sense to deposit at least a $500 minimum and make sure your first bet is $500. So that's what I did, I actually deposited $600 and my first bet was for $500 on the Clemson -5000 ML against Virginia, a sure winner. As soon as I bet $500, I instantly got a $500 free bet credited to my account to use on whatever.

So my question is, once I place the $500 free bet on a game (something around -110 odds since you don't keep the stake only the winnings on the free bet) and let's say it wins, does anyone know if you can withdrawal from DraftKings right away or do they implement some kind of limitation? I read all the terms for this promo obviously (see the pic below of the terms) and it didn't mention anything but hope someone here knows for sure.

Anyone think I should hedge the $500 free bet at another book for guaranteed profit or any other insights? These DraftKings promos seem too good to be true. A $500 free bet, another $100 free bet since I used a referral link to signup when I created the account. Then this weekend you can bet $1 on any NFL team's ML and if it wins you get $100. If it's too good to be true it usually is, wonder if there's a catch to all these promos.

If anyone is interested, here are terms for this promo:
    Last edited by Nittany Lion; 10-02-20 at 03:49 PM.