MrDeeds
    MrDeeds's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ontario single game better

It’s about time Ontario!

Everyone needs to call their local government offfices and voice their support to legalize single game sports betting

dammm straight

MrDeeds
    MrDeeds's Avatar Become A Pro!

It’s happening!

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

deeds if it does happen and ur talking about proline sports select be prepared for -140+ juice

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

I never write my MP for anything, but I made an exception in this case. Just hope it's not government run (Proline) as biggie12 fears. Also hope they don't allow operators to limit winning players.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by dmm View Post
    I never write my MP for anything, but I made an exception in this case. Just hope it's not government run (Proline) as biggie12 fears. Also hope they don't allow operators to limit winning players.
    haven't heard anything about this since summer of last year not sure where deeds getting this info from. Please share with us

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 362

You will loose long term playing at local shops. Taxes and juice will kill ya!

Right now gambling wins are non taxable and you can only bet parlays not single games. If Canada brings in single game betting will they tax it?
    Last edited by stackz125; 11-25-20 at 02:35 PM.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    You will loose long term playing at local shops. Taxes and juice will kill ya!

Right now gambling wins are non taxable and you can only bet parlays not single games. If Canada brings in single game betting will they tax it?
    Not if they can charge -140 or even -130. They will be laughing all the way to the bank with your money.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Is Trudeau still cucking you pretty bad up there? My X girl tells me they come question you at your house if you say one sentence against the policies. Said if you don't wear your mask you are seen as the demon. Canada is DONE man. So is the USA if China Joe takes over.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Is Trudeau still cucking you pretty bad up there? My X girl tells me they come question you at your house if you say one sentence against the policies. Said if you don't wear your mask you are seen as the demon. Canada is DONE man. So is the USA if China Joe takes over.
    your girlfriend using fentynal?

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    haven't heard anything about this since summer of last year not sure where deeds getting this info from. Please share with us
    It was covered in the news today by several sources quoting the Canadian Press. Here's a CTV article:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/libe...ting-1.5204087