lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I had an alt over of 59 at +200. You don't play alt unders with 2 teams that can score.
    No you play under 54.5. if you play at betonline you would have seen what they did with that line

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No you play under 54.5. if you play at betonline you would have seen what they did with that line
    What did they do with the line? Butker's missed extra point pushed the regular over 54.5 to 55. And he missed a field goal.

This game should have hit in the 60's.

If Thompson doesn't fumble that ball at the 20, KC at least gets a field goal out of it.

Kermit

Well, at least I pushed my 1,400 bet point play on it and won the over 53.5 line in the pick 6 contest.

lakerboy

What did they do with the line? Butker's missed extra point pushed the regular over 54.5 to 55. And he missed a field goal.

This game should have hit in the 60's.

If Thompson doesn't fumble that ball at the 20, KC at least gets a field goal out of it.
    They were juicing baltimore over all day

I'm not going to mention this much more often but just keep it in mind

Kermit

They were juicing baltimore over all day

I'm not going to mention this much more often but just keep it in mind

Baltimore was 28.5 at my book.

What does this have to do with Butker missing an extra point and an easy field goal? The original over was 53.5 by the way. I know the lines were moving today.

lakerboy

Baltimore was 28.5 at my book.

What does this have to do with Butker missing an extra point and an easy field goal? The original over was 53.5 by the way. I know the lines were moving today.
    I tried to help. Good luck going forward. The original over was 51.5

Kermit

I tried to help. Good luck going forward. The original over was 51.5
    You tried to help by proving what exactly? That people were betting on Baltimore's points driving the price up? No shit. I think everyone expected them to score more than 20.

Yeah, now that I think about it, I do remember seeing the lines at 52 last week. Still though, if anyone had it over 54.5, they fuckked up for not playing it over early, but you also can't fault them for a missed extra point. No one caps for missed extra points.

Like I said, I had it over 59 at +200, and IMO, it should have been an easy winner. Books got crushed in the first half points over.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Why is Gold giving out winners now? Keeping everyone honest, I guess.
    Points Awarded:

Sam Odom gave Wrongside 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy

You tried to help by proving what exactly? That people were betting on Baltimore's points driving the price up? No shit. I think everyone expected them to score more than 20.

Yeah, now that I think about it, I do remember seeing the lines at 52 last week. Still though, if anyone had it over 54.5, they fuckked up for not playing it over early, but you also can't fault them for a missed extra point. No one caps for missed extra points.

Like I said, I had it over 59 at +200, and IMO, it should have been an easy winner. Books got crushed in the first half points over.
    Early bird gets the worm. My point was that baltimore was not gonna score much. If you saw what I posted you would not have taken over. I'm not worried about what SHOULD have been a winner ONLY what was a winner. Under 54.5 won.

Kermit

Early bird gets the worm. My point was that baltimore was not gonna score much. If you saw what I posted you would not have taken over. I'm not worried about what SHOULD have been a winner ONLY what was a winner. Under 54.5 won.
    I didn't think that Baltimore was even going to win the game, but the over 54.5 should have won.

Did you mention anything in your post about the hottest kicker in the game missing an extra point or an easy field goal?

With 37 points scored at the half, anyone with the game under 54.5 should be feeling extremely fortunate.

lakerboy

I didn't think that Baltimore was even going to win the game, but the over 54.5 should have won.

Did you mention anything in your post about the hottest kicker in the game missing an extra point or an easy field goal?
    It happens. I don't worry about that stuff. When a kicker hits 25 straight fgs do you just think that's expected?

We ONLY look at what our bet needs and what didn't happen to make it happen.

lakerboy

With 37 points scored at the half, anyone with the game under 54.5 should be feeling extremely fortunate.
    You should feel fortunate that 37 points were scored in the first hf. You are ignoring that though.

lakerboy

Kermit everyone literally took the over based on the teams involved. It was not the right play. Books needed under more then anything else. Maybe give them credit

First 123