Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Yes, I don't like Biden either but he WILL win the election and it probably won't be close.

This is a much different situation than 4 years ago, Trump's run is done. Society has become soft and the majority wants Trump out.

At even money or slight favorite, this is a STEAL.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

He has got the experience

Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave marcoloco 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marcoloco

who ever is left alive might vote for him....

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    who ever is left alive might vote for him....

I'm not disagreeing with your opinion on Biden. But I'm looking at it strictly from a gambling view and putting my political views aside.

There is money to be made here.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Maybe he will win and everything will turn for good in the American democratic experiment. Yes, I see it. Mr Biden hasn't any racial ideology in him. He's done so much for our country in 50 years, his family has never profited from scandal, he was the vp to the best president in history, he's so mentally sharp and he loves penalty for crime. Superb choice. Go Joe. His crisp mental state is just what America needs for greatness. And, don't forget his hatred for foreign opponents. Yes.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619, THE HITMAN, and frankzig

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Agree easy money !! Mr. Biden is our next president !!

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Yes, I don't like Biden either but he WILL win the election and it probably won't be close.

This is a much different situation than 4 years ago, Trump's run is done. Society has become soft and the majority wants Trump out.

How many days per year do you spend in the United States?

Which states have you been to?

Or are you just another obsessed Canadian that thinks he understands the country because he watches cable news and late night comedy shows?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777, and toddsclowns

marcoloco

I'm not disagreeing with your opinion on Biden. But I'm looking at it strictly from a gambling view and putting my political views aside.
    There is money to be made here.
    Everyone always appreciates a good tip when there is cash to be made, but I think the money is on Trump. But Biden is a live dog with mail fraud. I live in a democratic state and as much as people don't like Trump here, many democrats around here have voiced their displeasure in Biden and will not vote for him. Crazy times we live. I think US will be better after the election. Nov can't come soon enough.
    Last edited by marcoloco; 09-27-20 at 01:16 AM.

marcoloco

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Maybe he will win and everything will turn for good in the American democratic experiment. Yes, I see it. Mr Biden hasn't any racial ideology in him. He's done so much for our country in 50 years, his family has never profited from scandal, he was the vp to the best president in history, he's so mentally sharp and he loves penalty for crime. Superb choice. Go Joe. His crisp mental state is just what America needs for greatness. And, don't forget his hatred for foreign opponents. Yes.....
    Biden has been in politics for 47 years. That is almost 20% of America's lifetime and NOW he thinks its time to "make a difference"

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave marcoloco 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Odds are never wrong, its very close..man whos alive vs nursing home guy

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    How many days per year do you spend in the United States?

Which states have you been to?

Or are you just another obsessed Canadian that thinks he understands the country because he watches cable news and late night comedy shows?
    I'm a Canadian but I like free money. I hate all news networks but Biden will win.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    Biden has been in politics for 47 years. That is almost 20% of America's lifetime and NOW he thinks its time to "make a difference"

Ha, exactly! And he'll fix COVID also, right Joe? Under his watch when H1N1 was around in 2009, 60 million Americans got it. Corona - we're at just over 7 million. Wow, he was on top of that one... This guy is a complete tool and will get further exposed on Tuesday night - Can't wait!

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

I'm a Canadian but I like free money. I hate all news networks but Biden will win.
    Thank you for answering my questions.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

canadian dollar dropping like a hot rock

folks can't stand seeing winners

TV is fiction

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Thank you for answering my questions.
    I've been to a bunch of States in the west and have cousins who live in Texas/North Dakota. I really like Dallas.

I don't care, I'm not Democrat or liberal but Biden will still win.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

bucking clowns

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I wish I could believe this, and normally you could and it would be a landslide, but with all the fraud, FL chads, 2016 election, I'd rather just hope the Republic can be saved.
    Points Awarded:

BOA12 gave thechaoz 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22145

Whatever the result is the US has become a Banana Republic................
    Points Awarded:

Brian Hast gave Brooklyn Dick 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I wish I could believe this, and normally you could and it would be a landslide, but with all the fraud, FL chads, 2016 election, I'd rather just hope the Republic can be saved.
    Only winners now R The Super Evil, laughing all the way 2 a bank, where trump can't get a loan.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post
    Whatever the result is the US has become a Banana Republic................
    putin plan

DoctorStrong
    DoctorStrong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

I bet on trump to get re-elected before covid happened and I am regretting it to this day!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

flegg
    flegg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

I don't see how you think it is going to be a landslide yet. Yes a good chunk of people that abstained last election because they couldn't vote for Hillary will vote Biden. However Trump is the incumbent with a decent stock market behind him, statistically this wins elections.... yes.. I wouldn't necessarily apply the past to elections with Trump in them but you still have to consider. Also Biden has a lot of weird things about him - senility, opposed taking out Bin Laden, etc. China probably wants Biden a bit more than Trump but not enough to start a Russian level propaganda campaign - which would could have sent Biden over the top.

I'd look for climate change statements. There's a segment of US that won't bother voting unless it's for climate change and if Biden can rally those votes he wins easily. Unfortunately the upcoming debate doesn't look like it will have that on the menu.

Also this might sound weird to some of you but Kobe being dead helps Trump. Kobe could've rallied people a million times better than this current joke of an NBA. Nobody wants to listen to LeBron the crybaby why didn't I get MVP. The other big NBA names (retired players) are basically closet Republicans. I believe Kobe would've supported a moderate like Biden and his VP.

I do think overall Biden is a good pick though because it would be absurd for democrats to make the same atrocious mistakes they made in the last election (assuming victory early and not campaigning in strategic states)
    Last edited by flegg; 09-27-20 at 07:42 AM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

biden is the most physically and mentally weak candidate in history

the guy said he was done for the day at 9am a couple days ago

if he actually shows up to a legitimate debate it will be cringe time... biden can't even read from a piece of paper or teleprompter without fukking it up

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    JFC, how many deep???????????

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Odds are never wrong, its very close..man whos alive vs nursing home guy
    Odds are almost always wrong on politics. Lol. Trump was like a +700 dog last election and won in a blowout. Bush was a dog vs. Gore and won. Clinton was a dog to Bush Sr. and won. Shit like half the potus elections in the last 30 years the odds have been way wrong. Also the incumbent has won reelection every time in my lifetime so far. The polls are grossly inaccurate. It doesn't matter how many votes you get this isn't a popular election it matters in what states you get the votes in and Trump is very well positioned in those aforementioned states just like he was in 2016. I don't see why that's so hard for people to understand. NYC, LA, Chicago, Seattle, SF don't determine the election. Rather the rest of the country does. Those aforementioned cities are irrelevant the votes of the people there don't matter in determining the outcome of the election. If people in NYC are a penny a vote, people in Ohio are $1000 a vote. Their votes actually matter. Cable news and polling tries to downplay that fact. This election and pretty much every election for that matter comes down to 7 or 8 swing states. The other 40 states are irrelevant cause they always go blue or red to their comfort like clockwork. 95% of the countries' votes don't matter. Their state is already predetermined like clockwork. But please everyone keep thinking that your vote actually matters if you live in a place like California, NY, Alabama or Kansas. Lmfao. Your vote isn't worth a shit in those states. Now if you live in OH or FL then yes your vote actually is valuable.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nothing is free money
    Always remember America fed up with blacks and even within their own race

Hushie
    Hushie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 926

Free money for the books. Let’s see your ticket.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

I really don’t think it’s that much different than four years ago. There’s no drive and motivation behind Biden. Some of you don’t realize the importance of the motivation factor.

And don’t give me this “They’re motivated against Trump”. I heard the same thing from conservatices 8 years ago with Obama when he was tied with Romney and then the incumbent kicked Romney’s ass.

Now I’m not saying Trump is going to win but it’s a 50/50 race that could go either way. I would lean towards Trump bc I do think he has a real shot of winning both Pa and Fla which would give him the election.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

trumps a lock sorry dude
    You cant make much anyway. You going to deposit at 10 books for 100 bucks each? Enjoy the withdrawals fees. Wait! There wont be any. Because hes done

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Biden wins if he can get motivate the cemetery vote to come out in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

I know it’s not a sign or anything, but me and my wife just drove from Florida to California as my orders changed. We saw two Trump signs early and thought we’d count the number of Trump signs/flags/bumper stickers vs Biden.

The tally? Trump 112, Bernie Sanders 3, Biden 1. Half of those Trumps came in the country area of Texas. And the Biden one was an Obama/Biden sign lol The motivation behind Biden is worse than any candidate in our history. There was more motivation behind Walter Mondale lol

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Odds are almost always wrong on politics. Lol. Trump was like a +700 dog last election and won in a blowout. Bush was a dog vs. Gore and won. Clinton was a dog to Bush Sr. and won. Shit like half the potus elections in the last 30 years the odds have been way wrong. Also the incumbent has won reelection every time in my lifetime so far. The polls are grossly inaccurate. It doesn't matter how many votes you get this isn't a popular election it matters in what states you get the votes in and Trump is very well positioned in those aforementioned states just like he was in 2016. I don't see why that's so hard for people to understand. NYC, LA, Chicago, Seattle, SF don't determine the election. Rather the rest of the country does. Those aforementioned cities are irrelevant the votes of the people there don't matter in determining the outcome of the election. If people in NYC are a penny a vote, people in Ohio are $1000 a vote. Their votes actually matter. Cable news and polling tries to downplay that fact. This election and pretty much every election for that matter comes down to 7 or 8 swing states. The other 40 states are irrelevant cause they always go blue or red to their comfort like clockwork. 95% of the countries' votes don't matter. Their state is already predetermined like clockwork. But please everyone keep thinking that your vote actually matters if you live in a place like California, NY, Alabama or Kansas. Lmfao. Your vote isn't worth a shit in those states. Now if you live in OH or FL then yes your vote actually is valuable.
    I got him at +4000 for $200. A day or so earlier he was +4400. Trump was also +1100 after the first results came in on election night.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    I know it’s not a sign or anything, but me and my wife just drove from Florida to California as my orders changed. We saw two Trump signs early and thought we’d count the number of Trump signs/flags/bumper stickers vs Biden.

The tally? Trump 112, Bernie Sanders 3, Biden 1. Half of those Trumps came in the country area of Texas. And the Biden one was an Obama/Biden sign lol The motivation behind Biden is worse than any candidate in our history. There was more motivation behind Walter Mondale lol
    I drive all over the nation. Trump signs everywhere

1234 ... Last